Most arousing chastity device?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by John, Jun 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I looked up the belts you're discussing and don't fully understand how one can wear metal against skin for very long. And the one with the bar between your cheeks means you can't defecate with it on, right? Do people use these devices for long term chastity like they do ball trap devices? I'm experimenting with the latter, have worn a Ternence device for 5 days at the longest (could have kept on but I'm having a stomach issues that will be operated on in a few weeks and the cage exacerbated the pain so I had to remove it). I am curious about the belts and whether it's an off / on thing or a long term play. Thanks for any input.

2. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    I've been in my belt for three weeks now with only a brief 30 min complete removal to clean the belt and make sure everything is ok. So far so good but I did go for the removable outer cage so I can at least remove that and clean everywhere every morning.

I don't use the bar all the time but, if it's attached, you can use the bathroom if you need to.

The only thing I would add is that you just can't put it on and expect to wear it 24/7 immediately. It took me several months of gentle tweaking before it became properly comfortable.

Guy From RI likes this.
  3. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That’s a matter of opinion. Not everyone wants that.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    i dont know then, i thougt that they was and that why they call chastity cage.

5. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I think about KTB+ PA_padlock

6. Guy From RI

Guy From RI Member

Local Time:
    From comments I see her on CM, some want their cage to prevent erection, which is what you're advocating and is also my desire for a device. Others are fine with something larger that allows for an erection which may be painful due to device size or shape and the presence or absence of corrective devices like spikes or rounded nibs. I think both fit into the category of "chastity" cages and belts as they keep one "chaste" - which at its base means free from sexual relations, but for many of us is used to mean orgasm-free. Of course, for some of us that means infrequent orgasms at the discretion of our KH and for others it means no orgasms ever (not my cup of tea since my incentive of "maybe" getting to cum keeps me fully engaged in worshiping my queen. Cheers.

jemima likes this.
  7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    You might want to look up the definition of chastity then. There are two definitions, the first being abstinence from unlawful or extramarital sex (not sanctioned by law or religion), the second being abstinence from sexual intercourse entirely sexual celibacy. That’s all. The ability to achieve erection is not involved in the definition.

I get that a lot of people want the device to prevent erection, and think that it should, and that’s perfectly fine. More power to them. But that’s an additional feature or kink. It’s not what makes it “chastity.”

Guy From RI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice