Fitment with foreskin

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by sashasproperty, Sep 19, 2021.

1. sashasproperty

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:49 AM
    Like many of you, I've been on an expensive and arduous journey of finding the perfect cage fitment.

I'm about 100mm flaccid (measuring along the top to the groin), 110mm in girth (circumference) / 36mm in diamater, uncut, and a grower. I grow to about 180/185mm fully erect.

One challenge I've found is that many manufacturers recommend a cage that's 10-20mm shorter in length, which then causes my dick to get fatter due to it being bunched up.

This mean, if I push my dick back about 10-20mm, my girth now increases to about 40+mm in diameter.

Most devices such as the Holy Trainer are about 35mm internal diameter, so even flaccid, I'm usually fatter than the cages allow. So when I smush myself into a cage, it's a very snug fit. Therefore, most off-the-shelf products are off the table for me.

If I use a HT2, or a Bon4 etc, my foreskin bunches up poorly at the top/opening of the cage, and then after a day or so, I start getting edema of the foreskin, which makes my dick even fatter again, and I have to remove it.

I have been trying to determine which cage diameter to go for, and thinking that I need to choose a diameter that just touches my compressed flaccid dick — is this a fair assessment? At the same time, I also don't want to get a cage that's too big and clunky.

I'm looking at a Lancelot Deluxe, Mature Metal JB, and Steelworxx Looker02 but I'm nervous to spend the money and get another cage that doesn't fit properly.

Hoping some others here might be able to advise/help as it's becoming an expensive and stressful experience trying to get the right cage, especially when shipping/manufacturing/alterations requires overseas postage etc.

Cheers
    Rari

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Hope my feedback as an uncut grower too, may help. I'am also in the range of same dimensions and after a few tries with "standard cages" I concluded that a long term wear of these things would not be possible. In particular finding a "standard cage" with a diameter of >38mm seems to be difficult. So, Instead of further attempting, I decided pretty quick to go for custom.

My first (custom) cage was the Contender of MCN. I wrote a lot about this on this forum. After sharing the measured dimensions with them, a perfect cage was produced, of excellent quality and feeling has a "home to live in". Nevertheless, as my chastity experiences also starts to develop I would definetly now choose my lenght substantially shorter. I ordered my cage at 3.5", which is 0.5" less than my measured length. When ordering now with my current experience I would definetly go shorter to around 3.0" (so 1.5"less). A big plus of this cage, and its open design, is the maximum ability to hygiene. Repositioning the skin during the day is rather easy.

For some reasons I continued my search for a cage and I came across of the Cherry Keeper design. In particular for being a "girthier grower" I decided to try two versions of the "wide" design. Please see my below captioned thread for my experiences. Perhaps I should add to these experiences that I'am curently wearing my CK with a double ring. This ring restricts my erections at night a bit more by keeping the cage better in place, rather than being extremely pushed forward.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...my-first-cherry-keeper-too.41182/#post-475086

So, I can definetly recommend both of them, MCN and Cherry Keeper.

Peter Rabbit and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
  4. sashasproperty

Australia
    Local Time:
    Oh thank you Elias! I’ll be sure to check them out. I read your other post too and was surprised that a shorter cage was the go for you.

I know it does change size a bit and found that my issue with most cages wasn’t the length but the girth when it’s compressed in there, especially with the foreskin.

The pinching / gathering at the tip of the cage, and at the opening have been a problem with comfort and peeing, along with the edema too.

I’ll take your recommendation and try the cherry before investing in the more expensive options. When a chastity cage costs $600-1000, it certainly makes me hesitate over the buy button when I’m not complete sold on the sizing!

5. sashasproperty

Australia
    Local Time:
  6. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not quite as big as you, but definitely in the neighborhood. The cage i got is 35mm diameter x 38mm cage length, and it fits pretty much perfectly. Most off-the-shelf cages are more like 30mm. Getting a cage with the right diameter was a huge part of being able to wear long-term.

BlokeDenied and sashasproperty like this.
  7. lyberg

lyberg Active member

Finland, Uusimaa
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I have solved the tip pinching problem by using one toilet paper tissue scrunched at the top of inside of the cage. I have Mature metal Jailbird, so it is easy to put in and remove. Have been using this method for few years. No harm done. :) It works well since sometimes there is slight extra space at the top when I am at my smallest.

Also, it helps with leaking and keeps the underwear clean :D

8. Meier 2022

Meier 2022 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I put the cage on and after that i make sure that the foreskin is all the way back. Most of the time i have to pull it a little bit back after the cage is on. There should be no foreskin visible. With this done i have no problems with pinching or edema

JackStrap and sashasproperty like this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    Another vote for cherry keeper here, just like you I had trouble getting a cage wide enough, and went through multiple cages that were just to narrow. Go for a custom 3D print and you won’t regret it.

sashasproperty likes this.
  10. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Expense is precisely why Elias' recommendation of the Cherry Keeper is so good. This is a very reasonable way to at least experiment. So many choices AND the texture of the Cherry Keepers is excellent for foreskin management. The "slippery" stuff makes that nearly impossible.

I admit, I first tried Cherry Keeper thinking it was my way to "experiment" before buying a metal device. Now I know that The CK collection is, for me, better than any metal device could be. Even if I could exactly duplicate my favorite Cherry Keepers in metal, I wouldn't do it.

And one of the big reasons? Foreskin management.

sashasproperty and elias like this.
  11. sashasproperty

Australia
    Local Time:
    oh wonderful! So which texture/finish do you recommend? I'm confused by whether it's better for it to be grippy or slippery

12. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    @sashasproperty all the best in selecting a CK!. I have choosen the Black Premium Versatile plastic. This material is finished like an eggshell. Although CK owners sometimes complain about the roughness of finishing, I must say that I am really satisfied with it. This roughness can however easily be "solved" with sandpaper yourself. Furthermore I can recommend to order your first CK with e.g. 2 or 3 different rings. In that sense I can definetly advise you aslo a "double ring" as offered by CK.

@Lazlo Toth as being another "foreskin owner", did you considered CK's headlock option to add more comfort to foreskin pinching as it looks to me that it keeps the skin entirely back behind the glance?.

13. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I do the opposite Elias. I nudge the foreskin FORWARD rather than hold it back.

elias likes this.
  14. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I personally like the grippy......but NOT rough.

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    @sashasproperty well you a big man in you and cos your willy is long it prob thick as well and so having cage smaller than your willy is wrong for you cos it thick and will be to thick for the cage if it has to scrunchy up. so it better for you to have a cage that a bit bigger than your willy i think and then it wont get scrunch up.

16. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    Facing similar issues and after 3 custom-made cages, I am happy with a „industrial“ relative cheap one, for long-term.

17. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    i have foreskin too a lot of it as my cock grows a lot when erect. You need well fitted cage. I wrote a simple guide here. Hopefully this will help.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice