What is the end goal of online chastity?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by L-u-c-y, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Guest 0834

Guest 0834 Member

Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    What is the point of doing anything online really?
    It's a great learning/experiencing tool. I learned much from online and with help and guidance of some nice people/friends was able to also experience certain curiosities. Now there are different ways to go about chastity online just like anything else. There are some very strange people out there so many scams and so many people who actually need mental help. Some who don't know themselves and some that think they know what they want. All loose and hidden on internet.

I'd hope that the end goal would be pleasure on both sides. Get to know each other. Experience things that excite and scare you both.

Playing on any categories with some stranger you just met online is usually a big risk and holding someone's key just because its their kink is just tasteless to me. But doing that to some one you care about and watch them as they experience different stages of pleasure and confusion is fun.

Although through those plenty and weird messages you get, the good ones stand out better.

2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    My KH just really likes the idea and it gets his rocks off. So that's a benefit for him I guess.

3. Christopher Gibbons

Christopher Gibbons New member

Woodworker/Shipwright
    New York
    Local Time:
    I don't understand the question. The end goal of online is to enjoy online chastity.

As the lockee I relish in the uncertainty of not knowing how long I will be locked up and seeing that my keyholder has changed something but I don't know what.

As a keyholder I love the anticipation of setting them a series of diabolical tasks and getting to see how they fail. I enjoy getting to be the reason her husband had to settle for oral on his birthday. But the best part about holding someone's key is getting to hold their key.

While chastity can be a tool in another game. It can be a part of flr, and sissies often wear them, but for some reason people seem to forget that it is a kink in its own right. It can be enjoyed on its own simply for the pleasure of doing it. It can just be two people enjoying a mutual interest.

4. Rachel sissy

Rachel sissy Active member

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    i'd say whatever gives you joy i will do but i am not sure if that would sell it to a woman.

5. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    @L-u-c-y sounds like charity work. Hopefully you are getting a thank you.

6. Christopher Gibbons

Christopher Gibbons New member

Woodworker/Shipwright
    New York
    Local Time:
    Are we talking about a dominatrix providing a service, or two consenting adults engaging in a shared fantasy online?

The most fulfilling experience I have had keyholding was accepting a key from a man who made no requests at all. He just gave me a key and I have not spoken to him since. I know he put the cage on, and I know that particular cage only comes with one key. I get nothing out of this arrangement except the knowledge that I could destroy the key at any time, and he would have no knowledge that he had truly passed the point of no return. It makes my cage delectably tight.

7. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    I can't see the point off being locked up for a KH when you can't get anything from them apart from a few words or a picture on a screen. For me it has to be that the KH is there to be loved and served with direct physical and mental contact. Online for me just wouldn't work. You have got to be there to make her feel that she is your perfect person. I can see what L-u-c-y means by what "What do I get out of it"

8. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    The relationship between the KH and the sub is close up and personal. I do not think on-line KH works. The relationship has to benefit both parties; KH gets to control and sub gets to be controlled. Sex is part of the equation and takes many forms.

9. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I notice a lot of the post above don’t really answer the question. What is the long term goal of chastity? I find this an interesting question, it makes me think about the goal. I’m not sure I know what the goal is. I do know I want to be locked indefinitely. But is that what I really want? Is it realistic? I’m a gay male with sub traits.and self locked.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    For madam and I, the goal of chastity is to make me the most doting loyal servant and pet she could ask for. It’s to make me totally devoted to her pleasure and her needs.

11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "L-u-c-y, post: 384952, member: 40235"]Over the last 5 years have been approached by thousands of men online asking me to hold their keys.

My reply is usually "Tell me how that will benefit my life and I will consider it".

They usually answer, "You get to control me" , "You control my orgasms".

That is how chastity works, yes, but what is the benefit to me? I can't get them to wash my car or do the housework.

What is the end goal?

A sex game?

The wives of men who are in chastity get various benefits, but as an online thing I have found none.[/QUOTE]
    Financial?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice