Struggling/ Married / Self Lock

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tiny69, Sep 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    I guess I can try and use this like a diary and put myself out there. I never realized masturbation was a problem until I finally understood it was an issue. I hate the word chronic but it might be what it is. I have expressed interest in this chastity for many years but my wife has no interest and that is understandable given how well I know my wife. I don’t try to push it, but I have brought up on m at occasions only to be pushed back. But I am trying to stop masturbating and use this device myself. I am now 24 hours locked. I don’t usually make it longer than a few days. I hate going to the gym in this. I am limited bending over and such. Jut looking for some support. Speaking outplays as they say opening up helps. Thanks and have a wonderful day

taped2, Anthony lee and sissy_connie like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Good luck on finding your way. Chastity may help but it also may take some time.

3. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was a failure. Took off for cleaning and then talked myself into not wearing it at work cause I had basketball later that evening. Goal is to get back on the horse tonight and lock now for at least two days in a row.

4. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    You have the right idea. The longer you last the better is it. Not speaking from experience with cages, just sexual restraint in general

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I wouldn’t worry so much about wearing it ALL the time, just at times and places you would likely masturbate. If you aren’t squeezing one off at work or the gym I wouldn’t worry about it. Buy a Kitchen Safe for $70 on Amazon and lock the keys away for the time ps you may be tempted. You could even set it so that it unlocks at 1 am so that if you wake up hurting, you can take it off as that probably isn’t a likely time you’d masturbate. If you are home alone for the day, set the timer so that you can unlock before bedtime so your wife doesn’t see it. Sometimes just having the keys in an inconvenient place that takes a few minutes to get to ( stashed under the spare tire in your trunk/boot) is enough to make you cool off and resist temptation.

Lovelocked and anasyrma like this.
  6. tiny69

tiny69 Member

Local Time:
    Trying to wear for the work week and not on the weekend. It’s been hit or miss (mostly miss prior to this week). Now that is getting colder, being high and tight makes for a tough time until the boys warm up and fall. I do feel times are better than others as movement is improving over time but then most of the time it is a cumbersome piece of equipment and I want it off. I like the feel when I am in and it’s not giving me fits. Being a grower does have disadvantages. Sometimes it’s too big, other times it’s too tight and then it’s perfect and you are in that great mindset! I did try to stand in the closet the other day to see if the wife noticed or would say anything. I believe she saw it but did not mention it at all. Trying to fight thru the process. Happy holidays all!

7. subby8

subby8 Active member

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    Not sure if this is true. Imagine you're being locked and doesn't get any attention at all, I don't see how this will have a positive impact.
    I think that chastity is a tool helping to shift focus but it will lead to frustration if you don't get any attention/response.

Feathers.sub

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck in your quest, I recommend getting some good tight fitting underwear for the gym, ether briefs, thongs or jock.

10. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Just picked up on your thread and noticed you haven’t mentioned what cage you’re wearing. You will read this many times, but it can take several devices to find the one that really works for you. I’m a grower myself and tried at least eight different cages, mostly in metal, before I tried a 3D printed Cobra resin design. It’s been perfect for me since day one. Very light, tight and comfortable. I can pee standing cleanly and it drys out quickly after a shower. Never give up, just try again. Good luck

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good luck! Being a masturbator is a tough thing to get past. The key is to find a cage that fits; mine comes off only for long bike rides and then right back on in shower before I can get hard. Haven't masturbated in over two months, and once went a whole year. You can do it; you've already taken the first two two steps by admitting you are a masturbator and getting a chastity cage.

12. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    12:58 PM
    I am in the same boat

I use my Chastity to stop my excessive masterbation habit.

I have developed a routine for wearing my cage that I find works best for me.

I take my cage off in the morning before I shower and dress for work.

When I get home, I go immediately to the shower (it helps me get things nice and low) and then put my cage back on.

Once you get into the habit of it, it becomes second nature.

The key with learning any new skill is in the routine. Once you have that set, everything else falls into place.

Good luck and keep at it.

Iso.

BlokeDenied likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice