Do you ever feel the need to be whipped ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by nikkel, Sep 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    Tonight my Queen texted me , saying she would like a massage tomorrow. We have had this relationship for over ten years. She is not a pro, but is a true sadist . For about a week now I have been out ridding my motorcycle and not seeing her . Lately I have just driven her where she wanted to go ,and she treated me as she would a taxi driver . No domination, other than telling me which way to turn.
    It's been at least 2 weeks since she whipped me . My marks are long gone ,and I had been walking my little dog around with out my shirt on.

Tonight ,my Queen texted me asking me to give her a massage tomorrow if I was free.
    I had been thinking of doing other things , but I told her I'd give her a massage at least once a week , even if I wasn't feeling submissive .
    Well we texted back and forth ,and she said she wouldn't whip me tomorrow , and just wanted a massage . I hadn't been thinking of seeing her but once we exchanged a few texts she led me to the subject of me doing what she tells me to do. I felt the twinge of arousal starting between my legs . Instead of steering the chat away from the subject of me obeying her , I couldn't help myself ,and called her my Queen. ( a term I use when being submissive)
    My Queen recognized right away that she could have me in her power ,and told me I needed a whipping, but she would wait until morning when I arrived and was kneeling naked in front of her .( my routine when entering her house) . The more she texted, the more turned on I got.
    Soon I asked her if she thought i needed a whipping before or after massaging her. She said both before and after , and was going to enjoy every minute of whipping me as well as being massaged.
    Once she said that I lost control, and told her I needed to be whipped ,and to cower at her feet . I even asked if she would like me to visit her tonight to be whipped, but she said it was to late.
    As I drive to her house tomorrow I'll be feeling charged up thinking of submitting to her as she humiliates ,and whips me . I love how she degrades me ,and I tell her what a worthless piece of garbage I am, he agrees . Once I feel the first bite of the whip, I brace myself for what's to come , and after 7 or 8 strokes I'm begging her to stop.
    She has me kneel face on the floor and ass raised up. A few months ago she decided to have me spread my legs so her belt could go between my legs and hit my cock and balls .
    My Queen loves the power it gives her to see me jump, or flinch and become out of position, and watching me get back in position immediately for the next blow is what she loves the most . Seeing me in pain, and offering myself for more for her pleasure is what turns her on.
    Every so often we add something to our routine .
    When I told her I liked walking my dog and not wearing a shirt , she asked if I needed to have her brand of ownership on my chest and back. I said I'd love to have her brand on my body from top to bottom.
    Our routine now is I text her when I'm one minute away from her house . she answers " the door is open" , and I enter and stand out of sight in the landing and strip naked. then I crawl up the 3 steps to where I turn and kneel in full sight of her . Once I reach the top step I take the doubled up dirty sock that is on the partition ,and shove it in my mouth .
    My Queen then degrades me and tells me to go wait in the shithouse , I crawl rapidly to the bathroom where I keel upright waiting for her . She usually lets me stay in there for 5 minutes with the door closed . Next she opens the door with her leather belt in her had, and asks me what I think of myself . I usually have an erection when she comes to the bathroom . My Queen likes seeing me aroused knowing I will never be allowed an orgasm in her presence . Then tells me to get into the living room ,and as I crawl there she smacks me a few times with her belt. The latest addition to our routine is once I have crawled from the shithouse to the livuing room , I'm to stand ,with my arms above my head as my Queen whips my body . I close my eyes so as not to try bracing myself for the pain that comes. after turning me around for better aiming a few times my Queen tells me to get down on the floor . This is our earlier routine , where I am face down on the carpet with spread legs ,and ass raised .
    I never have sex with my Queen but in ten years I have never been inside her house unless I'm naked .
    She tells me I'm not a man and she says it's impossible to respect a sissy bitch like me . She tells me the only reason she has mearound is because it amuses her to watch me suffer for her amusement. She calls me her " mark" and has me do yard work, and drive her on long drives in the country. My Queen doesn't drive .
    Oh , one last thing she has added. After telling me I talk to much she had me bring a bar of soap along on our drives. So far she has only used it twice on me . She just looked at me and said 'open up" and told me to put the bar of soap in my mouth , which I did. I fuind all the degrading , humiliating things she does to me very arousing . I can't wait for tomorrow to get whipped. I'm going to suggest that when she comes to the bathroom and sees my erection, that she as usual have me crawl to the living room and stand ,arms above my head ,and beg her to whip my cock . Or maybe I'll suggest that she has me stroke myself , I have asked her if I'd ever be allowed to j/o in her presence , she said maybe ! I'm imagining her telling me to go ahead and j/o as I stand there about to raise my arms over my head . But instead she could tellme to go ahead j/o if that's what you want . But once I have a firm erection she could tell me to get my arms up ,and whip my cock while it's erect, then laugh at me for not being man.

Chris estim, qwer75, mmmiki71 and 3 others like this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    love it when my wife takes control and whips my cock, often gets a semi erection when shes doing it...she also uses a 4 wheel pin wheel too

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    Whipping is good

mmmiki71 and Jail Bird like this.
  4. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Mistress doesn't whip me anymore, but some years ago it was a regular occurrence....often with a single-tail. This was during a phase when I was not allowed to orgasm more than once every 18 months. I found the endorphin high of being whipped, along with the psychological factors of being her slave, as a release of sorts....a replacement for orgasm. It hurt like hell but I looked forward to it.

Now, I am not allowed to orgasm nor do I get whipped. Yes, I kind of miss the whipping.

qwer75, Danny15 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Pain isn't my thing at all.

homebody likes this.
  6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Not whipped, but I do need the canes, hair brush, wooden spoon or tawse fairly regularly. It keeps me in a great sub headspace and my Wife really enjoys it, although she hasn’t ever taken it to a severe level, as of yet any way!

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    no. thank you.

8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Whippings can be painful and even dangerous in the hands of an amateur. We prefer flogging, dull, can sting a little, and be highly erotic. The wife like to work out frustrations from time to time and I like the sense of hopelessness and being at her mercy. A good flogging session can take close to 30 minutes, she will start off with light strokes and slowly placed as she walks around me. As my body adjusts, a little more force and rapid in succession until she sees the skin get a red glow. A cool hand to rub across the redness and a few more stroke to seal the night and we are done. The trick is not to make me scream, break the flesh, or even raise the skin.

9. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    I'm with @jemima

true42 likes this.
  10. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    We occasionally do over the knee spanking, but it is playful not punishment

11. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    I have a full on caning to affirm my submissiveness each time my wife has a fb over.

subhubandy likes this.
  12. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Yeah..... NO!!

13. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    #13 LockitMan, Sep 14, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    Caning, whipping, flogging, it's all good. It's a demonstration of the relationship at it's most fundamental level. Submission to a superior.
    I also miss it when it's been too long.

My favorite implement is the cane followed by a whip. My old mistress used to cane me a couple hundred strokes in a session, together with flogging and a dragon tail, among others.
    The dragon tail used to go over and under in quick succession, one down on top of my butt and then up between my legs to hit my nuts. As soon as this began I would widen my kneeling stance to invite her in and welcome the blows.

Mother nature put your nuts on the outside for women to punish. It evens the playing field just a little bit and gives her an easy target.
    You cant get your cock near her unless you also bear your nuts to her. That's trust and submission right there.

qwer75 and attistoC like this.
  14. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Pain for pain's sake is no fun. Stubbing my toe is excruciating and I hate it when it happens. When my wife works over my nipples with her nails or applies clover clamps, my natural pain receptors become pleasure receptors. Pain and pleasure are closely related for me but you have to work up to it.

Toe stubbing = bad.

Gentle to medium flogging increasing over time is joyful.

15. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    At the moment extremely

16. Rubberchaskin

Rubberchaskin New member

Retired
    East of England
    Local Time:
    The whip - no! But I could really do with a strap or a man's belt landing across my bum a few dozen times, preferably while tied down and locked in a very, VERY tight chastity cage . . . it could be as part of an errant ASB scenario too. I'll elaborate later

17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    Not a whip...But I get 10 good ones every morning to start our day off with a riding crop. My Wife(KH) was easy on me at first, but that has past. She lays them on pretty good now and has me thank her after she is done...And if I forget to thank her, I get two added on the next morning...I have not forgotten yet...

qwer75 likes this.
  18. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I can't say i have the need to be punished that way. But i do find it interesting. I wouldn't mind trying it once, as part of my submissive status as it seems a good way for a Domme/Dom to reinforce the lessons that a chastity cage introduces.

19. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Honestly, no!
    But if she thinks it's appropriate, then I'll put up with it!

20. Devoted Hubby

Devoted Hubby Long term member

Househusband
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.
    Local Time:
    I sometime feel the need for discipline, thankfully my Wife obliges!

true42 likes this.
  21. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Question: Do you ever feel the need to be whipped?

Answer: No.

true42 and jemima like this.
  22. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I do not enjoy pain. I do get whipped on occasion.

I deserve it.

Sometimes I need it.

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Don’t mind the whip or the paddle, it’s the cane I’m not keen on!

24. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Am honored that my beautiful wife takes the tawse to me. She likes to stripe me.

25. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    a good regularly caning is the essentiell and the best method for dutifulness and a perfect performance in bet to mistress while locked in a full belt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice