0ga uncircumcised PA chastity device suggestions.

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Masters whoreee, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Masters whoreee

Masters whoreee Active member

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    I think it might shrink but shouldn't close. Unless you are a smaller diameter gauge

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    You know that is a ripoff of Evotion Wearables cage # 8? Take a look: https://www.evotionwearables.com/cu...rap-chastity-device-with-frenum-barbell-j4xcy

Evotion makes custom cages for PA or frenum piercings. I bought mine after getting the chinese copy. The copy was basically sensible, but way too small and quite badly finished.

EV cage was something else :)

And yes, I also struggle with various swellings of foreskin, even with EV device.

3. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:
    This foreskin is just pissing me off. Any suggestions to help minimize swelling?

4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Sure.

Clip clip clip.

No, seriously. I've been thinking getting rid of mine, just because using chastity devices would be so much easier.

Even though I would probably miss mine; there is lots of sensitive (in a good way) skin, lots of good nerve endings.

The first thing I did when I started researching chastity was to visit a doctor, urologist to be exact. I explained to him that this foreskin of mine is a problem and would there be any way to make things easier. The main problem was spontaneous oedemas when keeping the skin pulled back; one night with the foreskin back and the end my weewee would look like a baseball. That prevented me using practically any devices, because one has to be able to keep the places clean, and if your head of the penis is hidden under a skin inside a device ... there's no way to manage it.

He told me that "it is what it is, live with it".

Luckily I'm a stubborn bastard and I did not believe the doctor.

I built a device which I kept in under the foreskin, making it larger over time. As the skin gave room, I made the device bigger until finally I started to keep the foreskin back longer and longer times each consecutive day.

Now the foreskin is not an issue when I'm "free" and keeping the skin back. The skin stays back and does not do anything stupid.

However, when I put on a device (including EV#8) which has holes large enough to skin to swell through, the problems start. There may or will be oedemas and finally the skin breaks and that was the end. So at the moment I am at loss. EV#8, which felt really fine for a year or so, causes issues in just a few days.

I have few ideas how to cope with a device:
    - the inside of the cage has to be be wide enough so the rolled back foreskin is happy (that means inside diameter or 44 millimeters for me, which is a lot more that the chinese devices have to offer. I guess 40 mm might be ok)
    - there may be no holes large enough to cause oedemas
    - the cage must be easy to clean so the urine will not irritate the sensitive skin

I'm starting to seriously consider Behind Barz belt without the bells and whistles and dropping the cages altogether.

5. Masters whoreee

factory worker
    Florida
    Local Time:

Would you care to share any pictures of your design? I have a 110v mig welder, with ss wire, and I have it setup with a backing gas so I think I'm going to have to start trying to just make what I think I need. I just need to get some stainless drop to start practicing...

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:

You are referring to "I built a device which I kept in under the foreskin, making it larger over time" ?

Ah it was nothing fancy. Just plastic, which can be reformed with heat.

A bit like a cage made of wire over champagne bottle cork. Two rings connected by wires, you know?

The larger ring went around the base of the glans, the smaller at the tip of the penis. I made the smaller ring larger over time, so the skin slowly stretched. The foreskin was in the full frontal position all the time.

Just be careful when choosing the materials. Many metals are poison to skin, especially the ones containing nickel. And once you get oversensitive to nickel ... I understand that's permanent.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    Uh oh. This is getting serious.

I did the measurements and ordered Behind Barz last night.

I just hope the 36 mm tube internal diameter is not too tight ... and 3" tube length is not too little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice