Caged at the Gym?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by joe doe, Jun 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I have been going to the gym regularly for the better part of the last year. Always locked. For the longest time I would arrive already dressed for my workout and not shower until I got home. After a while and for reasons I'm not sure of, I just finally thought. . . "screw it". I started changing and showering at the gym and no one has ever looked or commented. I don't go out of my way to flaunt it and perhaps I'm a bit more careful about covering with a towel but I am absolutely certain my cage has been seen (it's stainless steel so it is rather obvious) and, as I say. . . . . absolutely no problem. And even if someone mentioned it. I would probably laugh and say something about how my wife is into kinky play.

Chadstallion, true42 and R2002 like this.
  2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Exactly. We're not the first people to play kinky games. And this isn't the only kink in town.

Chadstallion likes this.
  3. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    As an aside though…, I am an amateur cyclist (“age grouper”). Despite my best efforts and trialing several devices, my cage can’t be worn while road biking. Not to mention it is CLEARLY visible under spandex. You can count the bars!
    I guess if you’re into that sort of thing…

Cindy slut and true42 like this.
  4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I may know what you mean. Have you tried ...
    http://www.birdlocked.com/male-chastity-device/male-chastity.asp

I have not tried it yet with biking, but it did work for a number of other activities. (My main issue is that I need a 55mm ring ... quite uncommon.)

MacKenzie1518 and Socalsubby like this.
  5. Locked Sam

Locked Sam Active member

Physician
    Local Time:
    That looks intriguing. Looks comfy and soft and quite reasonably priced. Maybe a new device is in my future. Ideally I’d like to be locked all the time except when specifically instructed otherwise. My cycling addiction has thus far made that impossible so…, maybe this is the answer. Even if not, a new device is always a fun thing.

6. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    A "tube only" device secured by a locking PA pin as opposed to a ball trap device should pose no issues with any sport.

Chadstallion likes this.
  7. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    I had my first gym session since getting locked up a couple days ago, I was concerned that it would 1. Be very visible to all 2. I would not be able to squat. Surprisingly none of those was an issue!
    FYI, I wear the Vice mini.

It did get me thinking about what some of the hot/fit people at the gym would think if they found out… a bit of a thrill I suppose.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  8. Her Beloved

Her Beloved Active member

Local Time:
    I was also worried about those things when we started chastity. I do crossfit, so the workouts can be fairly intense. I have been wearing a device to the gym for about 18 months and haven't had trouble. I do make a point to wear loose shorts, but I also figure that no one is spending a lot of time looking at other people's crotches...

I recently made the switch from a generic steel cage to the vice mini and have had a couple of workouts in that. I noticed a bit of discomfort with the anti-pullout on some squats, but it was mostly just a reminder that I'm staying chaste for my keyholder - no real pain!

Sam R and tomf_22033 like this.
  9. Sam R

Sam R Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the response ! Yes, I totally get that point of view and it makes sense. Guess my concern may have been more of a thrill seeking issue than anything else.. the fear of getting caught.
    Also with regards to the vice mini, I do not wear the spikes…I’ve not tried to pull it out. Perhaps if one day I get desperate, that may need to be added.

10. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    My wife removes my cage for Leg day only

11. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I had the unlock myself with the Emergency key yesterday. The ball burn was too intense for me to focus on my workout. Wife and I talked about it afterwards and she told.me she would prefer me to focus on the weights and fitness at the gym instead of the chastity for my personal betterment (and she likes my muscles). Then after, as soon as things have loosened up, relock ASAP.

Caged for life likes this.
  12. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Active member

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I wear jockstraps and put a little aquaphor around the ring. I have to be a little careful with some leg exercises. Other than that it’s no problem.

13. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm having no problem myself although I think I may have had a ball slip thru the ring while working out the other day. I'm not certain if I just messed up when I locked up the day before for my regular once every 10 day grooming / hygiene release. When I resume workouts at the gym this weekend, I'll be paying close attention. My boys seem to be a lot smaller these days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice