Greetings from Mistress Manteo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mistress Manteo, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Mistress Manteo

Mistress Manteo Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Hello everyone.

I'm new here. I actually joined a week or so ago, but the forum has been down and I haven't had a chance to say hello.

I am still in the process of creating my profile.

A little about me. I'm relatively new to this lifestyle. I've been married to my husband for 19 years. After that time, things had gotten fairly routine. We have played off and on with Femdom, bondage, BDSM etc but not seriously. About 6 months ago, he showed me an article on the subject that he found online and I read it with much interest. It was an article on Female Domination, the author suggested that a woman should be in complete control of ALL of her male's orgasms 100% of the time and went on to explain why. That was a huge turn on for me and was the inspiration that took us from occasional BDSM / Femdom PLAY, to SERIOUS, 24/7 female dominated marriage. Within weeks, I purchased a CB6000 for him and he's been locked up ever since. I allow him out periodically for hygene reasons and for my use, but have only allowed him 4 orgasms since then and things have never been better between us.

I'm excited to have found this site and am interested in making friends online, particuarly with other like minded, dominant ladies. I'm looking forward to sharing thoughts, ideas and techniques as well as information on toys, both naughty and nice. :D

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Mistress Manteo, you are going to love it here.

I'm sorry about the downtime, it's a rare event and it's all done now.

The Mansion is very lucky to have a high percentage of couples who live the chastity/FemDom/LFA lifestyles, so please feel free to start asking questions and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.

If you have any problems, just let us know.

3. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    Lucky lucky!! Hello Mistress Manteo!! Welcome and enjoy the stay and cookies!!! If all else, share yoru stories seems like it be fun to read about them :) :manga_bunny:

4. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Welcome Mistress Manteo. The Mansion is a lovely place. i hope you enjoy your stay.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

5. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ms. Manteo

First, welcome and hoping that You enjoy Your stay. You do have it right from the beginning with the chastity - control is where it all begins. May it enrich Your relationship and bring it to a new realm.

So, smiles and happiness.

(i'm still trying to find my way around the new chas-mansion and refamiliarize myself.)

Aline

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice