Long Term Orgasm Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by inagadadavida, Sep 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. inagadadavida

inagadadavida Member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    My Goddess and I practise a high level of real orgasm denial (for me), mostly around 6 to 8 weeks, which we consider to be a high level, although now that we have become fairly comfortable with that time frame, we are interested in taking it further. There are some subtle unknowns about going to extremes of denial, like what happens to the body after, say, 4 months of retention? Or longer. We do have safety concerns. I have experienced no health issues after regular 8 week intervals - quite the contrary, I feel so much more alive and close to my partner.

Do any members have experience in long term orgasm denial for males? What have been the effects, both positive and otherwise. Are there sites devoted to long term denial where concerns can be discussed by both locked boys and their keyholders?

attistoC likes this.
  2. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    so far ive only maneged 3 months without a O but i dont wear a cage and ive not yet got my wife on board as of yet . but my goal is perminant orgasm denial . only symptoms ive had so far is my penis has shrunk and generaly i feel great .

3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    30 and 40 day denial period have been common in the past and found the minimal stimulation results in an orgasm. Once I went for 100 days and when my wife was removing the cage I shot all over her hand and blouse. She actually laughed and in an hour gave me a great hand job with minimal effort. The next day I had PIV and pretty much had control of when I came. If she does long term lockup sessions with me, while I am not released from the cage she does provide me with relief in several ways. One may be a simple milking, or taking me with a strap-on, or a caged orgasm with a vibrator. While it might not be the be all end all, it does keep me really interested on whats around the next corner.

4. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    I have been orgasm free for over 4 1/2 years and have not even had a ruined release for over 1 1/2 years....with no discernible problems. (It helps that I am almost continually locked now...no chance of an "accident" since I can't play with it at all.)

One's body will either reabsorb unreleased semen & seminal fluids or spontaneously release them (dripping, wet dream, etc), not necessarily with an orgasm. There has been conflicting evidence reported about the need to at least milk the prostate, but nothing conclusive, apparently. My urologist (I see one for prostate issues related to aging) has said there are no harmful effects from not having an orgasm or not releasing. Several other members here have said their urologists have told them the same thing.

As far as other effects, I find that being denied orgasms or any release tests my commitment to Mistress, but so far I find it emotionally binds me more closely to her. There have been ups & downs in our dynamic, but with the years, being both older with a slightly reduced libido and with more years of experience in submitting to her control, it seems we have reached a more stable level. I have realized that I thrive on, perhaps even need, her control.

Good luck on your journey, and have fun!

pp4rms, soforo, Rectrix and 5 others like this.
  5. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #5 subrick, Sep 3, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    No orgasm for me of any type as shown in my signature below.

Positives: I'm perpetually horny for my Lovely Wife and KeyHolder. Feeling the cage locked on my cock is a constant reminder of my love and servitude to Her.

When we are intimate, She calls all of the shots. It is all about Her pleasure, not mine. To my surprise, my sexual pleasure now comes solely from helping Her to achieve Her orgasm, if that's what She wants. If She just wants a massage, then I find THAT incredibly satisfying and teasing to be able to touch Her love, hot, sexy body all over. When She DOES have an orgasm, She shares it with me. I hold Her, play with Her nipples, lick Her "down below" or do whatever She wants and needs to have an orgasm. I can now actually "feel" Her orgasm as if it were partly my own. Afterward, when She's floating down, I feel the emotional release of an orgasm without any of the "drop" that I would have if I had my own physical orgasm. I feel the release, but am still amazingly horny to touch, kiss and caress Her. Sometimes to the point that my massaging, kissing and licking will actually inspire Her to have a second orgasm. Two orgasms, in short succession to each other, are something She has not been able to do for many, many years. But now, because She has no worries but to concentrate on Herself, She is able to direct that energy to Herself, instead of worrying about satisfying me.

We BOTH love this new dynamic. I have vowed to Her that I would be fine if She kept me locked up for the rest of my life, as long as we continued to have the loving intimacy sessions we now have. She, being a very accommodating Goddess, also will tease me quite frequently by playing with my nipples. I've always had sensitive nipples, but now that my cock is out of the picture, they have become my focal point for sexual pleasure. Anything from light touches to quite hard pinches and twists. Whatever She is in the mood for, I lovingly enjoy and accept.

She also will do numerous other things for me to help reinforce my position of servitude to Her. Things such as ball-busting, spanking/caning/flogging/etc., clips & clamps, gags, telling me to make oral love to her "flower" (Her ass hole) and even drinking Her pee. I love it all, and we are doing ALL of those things with much greater frequency than any other time in our more than 40 years together.

She LOVES frustrating me by performing extended nipple teasing on me. It brings me right to the edge, but I can't orgasm that way. It is VERY frustrating, and SHE loves doing it to me because She knows how frustrating it's been for Her all those years when sometimes She would struggle to have an orgasm, and it just wouldn't happen. She'd get really upset and frustrated and especially so when I would come, apparently, so easily. But now, SHE has the orgasms, rarely gets frustrated, doesn't even have to think about my orgasm, and it seems like Her work on frustrating me is a turn-on for Her. She loves it when I whisper into Her ear about how I'm straining in my cage, but can't come. It often is what it takes to drive Her over the edge to an intense orgasm.

We're working on extending the FLR part into other parts of our relationship. There are many things She doesn't want to have much say about, but during our periods of intimacy, everything we do is 100% Her decision. And we BOTH love it!!!

Negatives:? I have to sit down to pee everywhere I go. Not always convenient, but a small price to pay for the loving, sensual relationship which has re-blossomed in our marriage. And like wearing the cage itself, it is a reminder of my love and devotion to my Lovely Wife.

In fairness, I should also state that I'm a little past the "Big 6-0" age-wise, I have some ED issues, low T, and am on blood pressure meds, which seem to affect my ability to have and maintain a hard erection. The long term chastity, along with the above mentioned issues, has caused my penis to be quite a bit smaller than it used to be. She's fine with that, and actually enjoys making jokes about my "small dick" now. I am too. (Where I used to enjoy making Her gag on my cock by forcing Her head down on it, the last time She let it out of the cage and teased me with some oral, She said "Gee...I could bite it off and just swallow it, it's so small!!!") When/If She wants PIV, I use one of several "lifelike" dildos on Her however She desires. Since sometimes enjoys double penetration, then She frequently used one any way. Now, She uses Two at once. And She seems to really enjoy it when we do.

Personally, I don't believe there are any real health issues which would arise with long-term chastity. Most here have said, even after being lock up for a long time, that once they've been "set free", given several weeks or so, things mostly return back to normal.

~subrick

Lazlo Toth, soforo, attistoC and 4 others like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:30 PM
    I agree with the other posters, there is no harm in it. any excess fluid just gets absorbed by the body or you get spontaneous release as in wet dreams ect, although what commonly happens with becis I will get a discharge when I have a bowel movement.

7. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Ditto to this. When i got my vasectomy, my urologist told me the same thing. Also, i just saw my GP and asked Her the same questions, She said the same thing. Be confident, and tell your key holder that you submit to Her denial for as long as She sees fit.

Lazlo Toth, pp4rms and inagadadavida like this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I say go for it. Good luck and enjoy.

inagadadavida likes this.
  9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Before I transitioned, I went 8 months locked nearly continuously except for occasional unlock to clean, then right back in. No erections, no orgasms. Your body will take care of itself in terms of fluids. As was already posted, you will either have involuntary, orgasmless emissions of semen to take the pressure off the prostate, or your body just absorbs it. Not having erections didn't seem to hurt anything long term (though a totally different experience once I eliminated testosterone and stopped erections hormonally, that actually had profound effects on erectile function and atrophy). After 8 months, I couldn't have an erection unlocked at first, but that resolved within 24 hours. You'll very likely experience very premature ejaculation the first time out after several months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice