6 days plugged in my tiny looker 01

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by castitas, Aug 28, 2021.

1. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I own a very small Looker 01 with a removable plug. Without the plug, I have worn the Looker for a longer periods; with the plug, I have worn it for a maximum of three days without opening it. Even after these three days, I saw no real reason to open the Looker. It felt good, hygiene is possible without any problems due to the bars. The only reason to open the Looker was my wish to "check if everything is alright". In fact, everything was fine inside. My beloved therefore still suggested to try it once over the double time.

For six days, my already small one was reduced to an absolute minimum, at least visually. Only the glans could be seen through the bars of the steel cage, the rest lay dormant somewhere inside me. Such an extremely reduced penis inevitably leads to a new self-definition. I become "Sissy", the little nub in front becomes my "Clitty". This impression would be supported by my beloved's passion to let the small metal cup flutter quickly back and forth between two fingers to see how quickly she was able to trigger an erection in me with it. My fantasies drifted into previously undreamed-of dimensions. In general, my sweetheart said several times that she found the "new little one" very chic and aesthetic. "He" now feels good because he fits "completely in one hand" - she has very small hands.

[​IMG]

But along with all the passion, there was also a queasy feeling. Firstly, as I said, my penis has been reduced to a little nub, or more elegantly, a little clitty. Secondly, I always wear my foreskin pulled back in the Looker for practical reasons, the P-ring reliably prevents it from slipping back. Will that work with the foreskin compressed in the cage for days?
    And thirdly, I still had this foreign body in my urethra, my best part was staked on a 6mm tube for six days without interruption. Sometimes you can feel it clearly, namely when the penis moves a bit on the skewer. You're helpless, you can't do anything about it, it feels horny - but also a bit disconcerting.

I'll make it short: nothing happened. During the whole time, I noticed the plug less and less, became bolder and bolder with my movements. It was actually no longer noticeable. Occasionally there was a slight burning sensation at the tip of the penis. But this may well have been due to my lover's passion to explore my erectile capabilities in this situation. By the way, the erections reduced by the small cage felt great, sometimes a little painful, but overall always very, very horny.

The bottom line is that there was no real reason to take the Looker off this time either, hygiene was easily managed through the bars, and the retained foreskin meant that the glans was always exposed (in the cage).
    So today's removal was once again just to have a look. Somehow I had the idea in my head that the plug would be stuck and would be difficult to get out. I was all the more surprised when the cage and plug slid down almost by themselves, no pain, no problems. There were slight pressure marks on the glans from the cage, but they would have disappeared after half an hour. The foreskin slipped back into place, everything was fine here too. Of course, tension arises once again at the first urination. Will there be any burning?
    No, no burning, no pain. I only thought I felt that my urethra was now stretched, it "runs" a little differently somehow.

I am happy to have completed these first six days in a row so well. Our next goal is now a permanent closure with a weekly check and cleaning opening. First of all, my beloved has promised me a little reward for my bravery.
    I am curious ;-)

Jammy, majorsk, sis_nikki and 10 others like this.
  2. Tasslave

Tasslave Active member

Local Time:
    Let me know
    I am really interested
    I was intrigued to use a cage with the plug but I am afraid about Chinese cages
    I dlove to use 24-7/365 but I don’t know antibody that use in this way
    Thanks a lot

3. Ienieminie

Ienieminie Active member

Local Time:
    Nice, good to see you like the little looker one.
    For me it’s the one I wear 24/7 compleet with insert.
    Good cleaning of course.
    As you can see in my albums I have several more.
    They are used if Mrs. wishes to play.
    Otherwise I will wear the looker for months, years without problem

4. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    I'm into chastity for a long time but absolute new to uretheal plugs. My intention to write this review was the perspektive of an unexperienced, even frightend newbie.
    Of course my goal is to wear my looker with the plug constantly, but I'll have to take my time.
    Thank you für your support!

fry21, Ienieminie and MikeLocked like this.
  5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Lovely picture. I've worn my Looker 02 with permanent urethral insert for more than a week with no real issues. Love the feeling.

castitas likes this.
  6. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on completing the first 6 days so well. It truly has reduced your clitty to "a little nub of nothing." Will fit very nicely and in a very feminine appearing way in your panties.

castitas likes this.
  7. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Dear sissy_connie,
    thank you so much much for this delightful compliment. I am blushing a little.:rolleyes::love:

closed house man likes this.
  8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    @castitas you’ve shown, yet again, that once a quality device with insert is in place you quickly don’t realise the insert is there.

The fact that the insert is one piece is important I think. @Tasslave is right to be cautious about the lower cost Chinese devices with flexible plugs and a steel end IMHO. I couldn’t resist one of the super short ones and while it’s amazingly short I’ve encountered minor problems with more than 24 hour usage. Whereas with the Looker 01 I’ve had no problem over a 6 or 7 day timeframe. It just feels part of you:)

Tasslave, locked17 and castitas like this.
  9. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    That is something that concerns me: Assuming that hygiene is possible without problems through the bars of the Looker 01, what reason would there be to remove the plug?
    Could it theoretically be worn permanently?
    I don't want to test this at the moment, I have too much respect for the plug.
    But: How long do you usually wear the plug? Would you wear it for longer?

10. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    That looks incredible. Extremely jealous. Too bad steelworks is overseas.

castitas likes this.
  11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    What is the length of the plug?

12. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    They ship worldwide. I’m in Australia and have bought from him twice.

13. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    The length of the cage is about 30 mm, length of the plug 52 mm. It reaches about 10 mm behind the A-ring which is Steelworxx-Standard.

Tasslave likes this.
  14. Tasslave

Tasslave Active member

Local Time:
    Is it safe to have an inner plug?
    Let us know during your experience please

15. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    The reason I asked is that my device has a urethral tube which is shorter than the main tube (2 inches vs. 2 1/8). I have worn the device with the tube for over 300 days without opening. The urethral tube cannot be removed once the main tube is affixed to the rear ring.

If it was shorter than the main tube I would say go for it. Although, 1 cm extra is not a lot.

The urethral tube is titanium alloy, am I correct?

16. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    There are two aspects here in terms of security:
    - Breakout security. Perhaps it would be possible to pull the penis forward enough to pull it off the plug. I don't want to know, I would be too afraid of that:)
    - Injury safety. The first time I managed to sink the plug completely into my urethra, I hardly wanted to move. I had also read a story here about a sudden injury while bending over. So I always moved very carefully, especially when bending over. In the meantime, however, I move quite normally. However, I would still be careful with gymnastics or cycling ;)

However, if I get any problems, I would post them here.

Consumed likes this.
  17. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    300 days? Almost a year, that's a considerable amount of time. As I mentioned earlier, we never really had a reason to open the cage either. The plug is made of titanium, which should be very skin-friendly. As a start 30 days would undoubtedly be very appealing to me.

18. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    On Monday I started the second round with my Looker 01. Now it should be another week, maybe a little longer. But this time the opening will be very short: Wash, shave, groom - then the cage will be closed again.

So today I'm locked for the fourth day, impaled on the plug inside me and horny as hell.

Some say chastity helps you keep focus on your work. I sometimes find it difficult to concentrate:

[​IMG]

Two things struck me:
    - When I urinated, I felt the bubbling in my penis that has been described here on occasion. I don't know why this is only happening now. But I don't find it bad at all, rather amusing. It doesn't happen every time. Maybe it was because I was wearing pantyhose and couldn't get my legs that far apart in the toilet.
    - Speaking of pantyhose: I usually don't feel the plug inside me at all. But if I wear very tight panties or pantyhose, there seems to be an unusual pressure on the tip of the plug and you feel a slight pressure inside. It's not bad, but it's a bit annoying.
    Maybe it will go away.

19. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Yes, that is correct. The entire device is constructed of titanium alloy.

I would try going week by week and evaluate, and go up from there.

20. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Any issues with getting the 8mm ball at the end in or out? Any sticking of the metal to the urethra?

8mm seems a challenge for me as it seems to hit a tight spot about a half inch in.

21. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    There is a nozzle inside the glans. I recently described how you can stretch that with sounds:

Sounding for urethral tube

I am stretched to 5/16 in, which is just a slight bit over 8 mm.

Socal_locked likes this.
  22. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Got it. Thanks!

Alceste likes this.
  23. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    And I misremembered. 5/16 inches is a fraction below 8 mm.

24. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    I purchased a little looker from one of our members, and had zero issue with the urethral tube. However, I agree with pressure sometimes depending on arousal, what I’m doing at that moment, or when I wear certain panties. My kh picks out my panties the night before so I have no choice. The only time I thought something was wrong with the tube is when I make myself get overworked for nothing in my mind. It’s all in my mind and even last week I freaked myself out at work because I felt a weird burning and all these thoughts started racing in my mind. When I got home my kh basically told me that I was not being unlocked and to deal with it. So after about an hour I calmed down and was fine. The longest I have worn the cage without taking the urethral tube has been almost three weeks. So I guess to sum it up, it is an excellent cage that gives me such a rush to think about how my member is comfy and locked away. The arousal is unbelievable sometimes. It’s a rush I have never experienced.

Jammy likes this.
  25. castitas

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    I also did some streching before I started. I used simple flat 6mm and 8mm sounds bought from A...n. Take your time, no pushing, always enjoy every little step of your progress.
    I also found it helpful to change the angle of the cage with the tube when inserting. I don't insert the plug straight, but rather from an angle above from a certain position.
    But always: Do everything very slowly and also pay attention to the finest signals from down there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice