Anyone who got into this lifestyle while you were younger?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by softboyplum, Aug 30, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. softboyplum

softboyplum New member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    My longtime gf (and now KH) and I are both 22 and have been playing with chastity the past few months, and she's really come into her own on it. She loves the extra attention, knowing I'm not gonna mess around on my own, and she's especially really found she loves hearing me whimper and fuss for her while she either makes herself cum or I do it for her. All of this has become a big turn on for her. I'm really surprised with how quickly she got into it considering how intimidating this kink looks at first glance.

The idea of keeping me locked as a standard has already come into the discussion because of how much she likes it, and it makes me think: have any other folks here gotten into this lifestyle early into their life? Something about the idea of spending my sexual peak years being denied for weeks on end really turns me on.

2. LockedSasquatch

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    We are a younger couple (M30) (F28) and we have played with chastity s good bit. Trying to get into more of long term lifestyle instead of just play. I definitely understand being turned on by being locked during your sexual prime years. I have that same thought as well

herboi, attistoC and softboyplum like this.
  3. GoodBoyID

GoodBoyID Lady E's sub & servant

Biology undergraduate B.Sc. Student
    Israel
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    Hey

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    When I was younger I found my dads magazines. Some of them were fetish mags. So I was exposed to Bette Page and other kinky stuff real early. I guess it planted the seed although it wasn’t until my 30s that I got involved in BDSM and then chastity.

Alceste and MandAFLR1623 like this.
  5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Could only wish I did

gary170 likes this.
  6. Guest 2918

Guest 2918 Active member

Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I'm in my 30's and my wife is late 20's. We got into this pretty heavy when I was in my late 20's and she was in her mid 20's. Been going strong for over 5 years now.

7. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Got in to light bondage games with my then-girlfried/now-wife while we were in college. It was a seed that grew slowly for many years. I do wish I found this when we were younger!

Danny15 likes this.
  8. softboyplum

softboyplum New member

Local Time:
    it definitely makes any lockup more than 4 or so days (a hot) agony, my libido is out of control. tomorrow we hit 1 week and theres still zero sign she intends to let me out anytime soon.

ChasteHubby2015 and herboi like this.
  9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Man I envy you. I had fantasized so much but the social masculine programming in me was so strong I couldn't surrender to my woman. Until I finally did in my 40's. Both my Wife and I would have had so much more happiness in the first part of our marriage if we had what you have now.

I wish you the best of luck. Hold on to that amazing girl of yours and never let her go. You have a treasure. :love:

Rectrix and softboyplum like this.
  10. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I was 37, but husband (then boyfriend) was 24, so he got into it when he was young. He wasn't really into it and still really isn't. I introduced him to it. He does it for me

Rectrix, Jail Bird, Alceste and 7 others like this.
  11. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    The creation of the internet has opened allowed everyone to realize that they are not the only people in the world with a "fantasy or fetish or different lifestyle."

12. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    I started chastity at 19 with a girlfriend at the time. CB-2000 was about the only device available. Bulky but it was a great time right away. Can’t really imagine not being locked at this point!

Alceste and Nicoftime like this.
  13. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    I got my first CB with about 20. At this time it was only a kinky play tool for us though used for only some hours or a weekend ( if i could war it for that long as this thing could hurt a lot geting an erection inside of it).
    We really got into about 2 years later when we did not switch anymore.

But truth to be told it was not so much about denial at that time condsidering how often we have had sex.^^

14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I was drawn to idea of chastity long before there were suitable vehicles to achieve it and long before the internet. It was an extension of my crossdressing and submission desires. i even considered homemade approaches like a belt sewn on a long leg girdle that could be locked around my waist. But never really was able to find the right partner to try this desire in reality. Great that you and partner have found this at a young age and hope it works out well for you.

Jail Bird and boisub like this.
  15. Prettysmall

Prettysmall happy for a change

Admin worker Hospital
    Sudbury Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    I am 26 wife is 25 we stared during college when we were 19 and 18 as we were highschool sweethearts but going to diffrent colleges out of town she didnt want her man stolen by some college coed slut she once asked me if i was worried about her and i said "nope cuz then maybe u will cum for once lol" she didnt know then but i have a big cuckold fantasy she didnt fuck anyone back then and still hasnt but she knows about my fantasy and maybe will one day

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Started with some tease and denial (but no chastity) in my late teens. Had I only known ...

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    almost the same here! But i was about 22, my madam watched a video on line and saw a male slave in chastity, she commanded me to order one and the rest is history!

corsac likes this.
  18. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I really wish I had. You should consider yourself lucky to be open minded enough to explore a kink that keeps you constantly horny and unable to develop bad habits for daily relief. And you should consider yourself doubly lucky to have a partner wise enough to recognize the benefits of male chastity at such a tender age. Enjoy yourselves and hopefully you’ll build a solid relationship that will last a lifetime.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wasn’t super young but looking back I think I was. I was 34 years old when I saw a wearable device from mature metal, and found this site. I didn’t ask anyone to participate until I was 44 though.

corsac likes this.
  20. MandAFLR1623

Healthcare
    Western North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I discovered chastity shortly after high school around 2006. I bought my first cage (cb2000) in 2010. From then until 2018 I played with it on and off. Now at the age of 35, my wife and I have been seriously using it for the last three years with me being locked for the majority of our time together.

21. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I've had Femdom fantasies as long as I can remember, even in my teens. I met my wife when I was 20 and it wasn't long after I introduced her to pegging me. We both then started exploring our bi-curious side with others. We went to a couple munches hosted by the local adult bookstore and eventually ended up visiting a real BDSM sex club. We were both very open minded and enjoyed ourselves while wandering through our kinks. I can't honestly say what year or how we ended exploring chastity but it was my idea at first. After 25+ years of marriage strict chastity is now a 24/7 part of our life. My wife embraced it when she saw how calm and focused I am when locked. My body actually feels naked and unsettled now if I don't have a cage on. How crazy is that?! We have 3 custom mature metal cages, some China knock offs and most recently the Cobra shortest version is my daily driver. She loves the control and knowing I cannot masturbate. Letting my wife dictate all forms of bedroom activity has unburdened me immensely and made our marriage so less stressful. I still get to make love to her every so often, but it's under her terms. More often than not it is chastity and pegging (for both of us) to get off. I'm perfectly fine being her caged, panty boy servant.

Rectrix and true42 like this.
  22. Spanishinchastity

Sales Manager
    Spain
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    My first time inside a cage was with 23 years, but my GF that time didn’t like it so much. So we only used it as a toy.

Now with my current GF she have been in charge of the key for the last 3 years. And it’s amazing. She is very serious with my chastity and I’m locked almost always, usually she give me a ruined almost every two weeks, but sometimes no, and it’s the best sensation and situation of my life.

23. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Yep, that happened to me, too.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  24. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    My earliest fantasies (from a very young age) involved much older women being in charge, spanking and other discipline, and what I now know of as CFNM. I didn't know about cages, I'm not even sure they existed back then, but if I had I am sure that would also have figured in the fantasies.

It was only many years later that I was lucky enough to meet the woman with whom I could realise those fantasies.

bitstripped and Jail Bird like this.
  25. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Not chastity, but an exploration of many vices over the years. Most of our early exploration was bdsm, her tying me to the bed and teasing me for hours. Not 4 or 5 straight hours, but tease, leave the room for a while, come back and tease then leave again. Our main focus for quite a few years was swinging with a couple of groups. We explored others and used it for our satisfaction. I like screwing the snobby bitch and she to get their husbands like a puppy dog in front of the wife. Naturally, some of the encounters was me watching her in action, she was able to handle multiple guys including me and loved it.

Sadly the groups changed and so did the base theme of the events and we decided to move on. We started bdsm with her as the bottom, then switching, then her being the Domme. Once we discovered chastity about 10 years ago, it’s been an essential part of our life. We don’t live a FLR relationship, she just controls my cock and orgasms,

Jail Bird and Open2njoy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice