Contracts

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 6019, Aug 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Working on a contract for my wife's approval. So far I have got this. What is missing? I've borrowed, adapted and plagiarized from others so thanks for that guys. Trying to keep it vanilla and simple

Chasity contract for husband and wife.

This contract has been drawn up by the husband as an expression of his love, trust, respect and his full commitment to his wife. It is aimed at growing closer together and improve their marriage.

For his own good, he is granting his wife complete control over his sexual release and offers this freely to his wife, trusting her to manage his sexual needs for her benefit.

1. The husband will show respect and care for his wife, support her decisions, and place her needs above his.

2. The husband will wear a chastity device to prevent self-relief when not in the presence of the wife

3. The husband is not to access the keys to the device, except for cleaning and in an emergency.

4. The husband will inform the wife of any problems regarding the wearing of the device.

4. Only the wife can decide on release, and can change her mind, abandon release, ruin, deny or lock back up at any time, as a form of tease and denial.

5. The husband may not come without permission.

7. Decisions on when the husband is allowed to come, or have a ruined orgasm will be based on what the wife believes is best for the relationship.

6. Unauthorised orgasm is liable to punishment

7. The husband understands that failing any of her instructions he is liable to extended time lockup and/or punishment as his wife sees fit.

8. The wife understands her husbands full commitment to her needs. And will use his desires to her advantage to make her life more comfortable.

9. The wife may choose to subject her husband to as much teasing as she likes in order to reinforce his dependence on her.

10. The wife sexual needs will come before the husbands needs

11. Only the wife may end the contract.

Signatures

Signing of this contract by the husband automatically and instantly confers ownership to his wife under the terms and conditions as laid out in this contract.

Both parties need to have considered and be absolutely sure that they are prepared to fulfill their obligations to each other as described within this contract before signing.

What do you think?

2. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Where do I sign

BlokeDenied likes this.
  3. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    I like it. The only thing missing imho is the agreement about a safeword and frankly, although it is an exciting perspective, point 11 is debatable, subs should always be free to go but if they do the consequence is that they may not be able to enter in a contract again, so it's a high price to pay for leaving too easily.

The punishment section could be a bit more detailed with limits but you may already have negotiated that with the D/top.

I hope all is good for you
    P.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    This is just my opinion and I know it isn't for everyone, but this is my experience.

A lot of people on the site push me to the idea of having a contract with my wife for chastity, and she said sure let's do it... but I overall it wasn't needed & started to become a second thought. I don't think you need one, but it is an easy way of talking out your expectation with one another if communication is a struggle.

Wish you the best of luck with everything.

Kylara and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  5. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    From what I have seen you do not need a written contract. Your love and devotion to your wife are your contract. Unlike a written contract, love allows for flexibility. As her needs change, your devotion to her and your awareness of her will make certain that everything you do is aimed at pleasing her and letting her lead you both to the best possible relationship.
    Just my two cents worth.

MrsBR_Saiph and SubSnuggler like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Probably due to her researching, she was the one that brought up a contract. She didn’t like the word d contract and called it her “commandments”.

As someone stated above, it’s more of a tool for getting expectations across, I don’t think I’ve looked at ours in years, and frankly it changes.

The stuff she picked out were I think a nice mix of what she wanted, and what she thought I wanted.

1. stay locked unless given permission
    2. No cumming without permission
    3. Address her as Amante or mistress unless around others
    4. Keep groomed, clean, and let her know if it hurts before injury occurs
    5. Keep her informed of my headspace and desires
    6. Lick her pussy and bottom either in the morning or that night
    7. Take or follow instructions on pleasing her
    8. Say good night and good morning (I didn’t always stay there then)
    9. She may punish me for bad behavior or just because
    10. She may tease, deny, humiliate me, dress a certain way, or anything she wants if she feels that my submissiveness needs a boost.

I think I got the order wrong but it is very close. We’ve added and taken away quite a bit. It’s now not really a contract but our own relationship standards which hardly needs writing down . It is fun though, mostly because it lets her be actively involved, wanting this, and removes doubt about doing certain activities.

BlokeDenied and locked17 like this.
  7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife and I have done contracts; two in fact. The reality is that total acceptance of her dominance and submission to her desires is the overriding thing. It’s not your fantasy and never will be. Oh, she will tolerate some of your fetishes and you will share mutual fantasies,,, but at the end of the day her will and desires are all that matters.

it’s never submission until you totally let go. I know for some men this is a bridge too far but the above is the central foundation of what makes our FLR work. The trick is that for someone to completely and utterly submit, you must completely and with no reservation trust that your Dominant will not abuse you and will always love and protect you. It’s a high bar.

Lucky1 likes this.
  8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Contracts are only useful when things go bad, contracts only keep honest people honest.

1) Please take my keys and deny me until I am a blubbering begging wreak and let me out for an erection no more than once every calendar month. Also, use me in sexual ways and probably chores or something (not sure about that last part) but aside that I promise to try not to whine too much if you can say something cute like "How's my locked cock doing?" every day :)

When a mans' cock is locked he might overthink things :)

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If it works for you and your wife, then nothing is missing! We all have our own ideas of what should be on there, but what works for one, may not fit with another’s ideas. Try not to over think it all, and if you want a contact then get one!
    It doesn’t matter If others are saying don’t bother, it’s not worth it, it what works for you.
    I wrote up a contract between my madam and I for our bdsm flr before she discovered male chastity. I presented it to her printed out in very high grade paper and in a wooden box I had sourced to hold the documents rolled up, and she adored it!
    Did we amend it 2 years later when she discovered male chastity, when she had me order a device and locked me in to it, no.
    Does she still have it in the box, in her wardrobe on the top shelf behind her favourite ( and first ) pair of stilettos I bought for her? Yes!
    So in short, it’s what is best for you. Congratulations on your lock up, and good luck on your journey!

Perverspepere likes this.
  10. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I think it looks ok. In our case, my Goddess and I went quite in depth with ours, and it is specific to our FLR, sex, financials, responsibilities, and in my case, a feminization program.

I would mention, that out of respect for what my Goddess and I have, I would _never_ post it here or anywhere else. I understand you are in the planning stage, but would be really careful with sharing the finished, very intimate document or its contents with anyone else. It seems flippant and trying to cater to showing others how amazing it is, rather than honoring her, and the bond it creates. (imo)

Good luck. We perused the internet and both found things we liked from others to build the foundation for ours.

11. Guest 6019

Local Time:
  12. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Which is how Mrs Jah will see them. Guidelines. I guess what I'm aiming at is to cover the main points of chastity to remind us both what the game is all about, and how its played. It's also a reminder to me on the main points I need to concentrate on to be a better husband. It doesn't come naturally to me. We won't be taking it too seriously,.but I think it will benefit us to set the parameters and settle in to a rhythm, and I can stop topping from the bottom.

13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Agree about no.11 and if we end up needing a safe word it will be added. Nothing we do currently would require one.

Perverspepere likes this.
  14. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Communication gets better and better, but talking about sexual things is difficult for her. In some ways, I think, despite reassurances, that she thinks i may try to add more and more layers of kink as time.goes by and increase my expectations of her, another part of this is trying to get across that none of my fantasies matter to me,.unless they are with her and, importantly, she is in to it.

15. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Flexibility is important, and no we don't need a contract, but as I've said, I think it helps both of us to know the boundaries, and this is a way that we might be able to express our expectations of each other. Personally, I think I crave a bit of structure, I'm easily distracted with my ADHD brain, and having something set out, to help me focus and stay on track Iis useful.

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    1) Spot on, in a way, but it is an oversimplification. Yes there are those that would say "shut up and put up, that's the job of the sub" , but in reality not many of us would stay chaste if there wasn't some sexual electricity make it fun.

Don't agree with your first comment, in the context of my situation and reason for writing one

17. Guest 6019

Local Time:

Kinda writing it in that way, not too specific, not going into really personal stuff. I too trawled the Internet for inspiration

Guest 8927 likes this.
  18. Locked Unloaded

London, UK
    Local Time:
    We have a saying in project management - "The plan isn't important. The exercise of planning is absolutely critical"

I take the same view about these contracts - "The contract isn't important. The exercise of agreeing the contract is absolutely critical"

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  19. Guest 2921

Guest 2921 Member

Local Time:
    If you need or want a contract, you are not in an FLR. This sounds like you are into a D/s chastity game.

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    It all starts as a game, but somehow couples that want to pursue chastity as a relationship enhancer, but don't find it natural to their previous dynamic need to move that game forward until it becomes routine.

Basically you are wrong. Jeez there is quite a bit of judgement from such a supposedly supportive open-minded group.

It's a bit condescending, when the question asked is about what I might add to a contract, not whether one is necessary or not. Or whether I'm doing chastity correctly according to your own take on how it should be done.

Typical example of a post veering of track.

Don't take this too harshly, I know you all wish it to come across as good advice, and it is well meaning. But it needs to be said. I'm probably (definitely) guilty of it myself. Lol

21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I think taking the time to create one, helps you both focus on what you want, need or expect. As others have said, going forward you may or may not reference it much. But i think knowing it's there will help. Good luck and enjoy.

22. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Has Mrs Jah had any input to this?

One subject I might suggest adding is Communication. What are each of your expectations for each other?

You may also want to consider defining your expectaions for her a bit, to give it the feel of a bilateral contract. Consider: would you REALLY be happy if she locked you and ignored you for months on end? Indeed this would be the part (her commitmrnts) I would ask her for input on the most. Not to make it restrictive on her at all, but rather for her to truly see it as a mutual contract. Just my $0.02 since you asked.

You could also go into hard limits, but doesnt sound necessary here.

23. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    My Wife/ KH and I have a contract. It took a little over 2 weeks of negotiating and restructuring before we were both in agreement. I printed out 2 copies and presented them to Her. She re read and said that it was what She wanted.

Both copies are in Her desk drawer, unsigned.

In the end, it wasn't about the contract for us. It was about forcing ourselves to have a realistic and in depth conversation with each other about what we both wanted in our relationship, how we could each improve it and what we wanted from each other. It also forced us to be more aware of the other's feelings and desires.

It wasn't the contract that was needed, in our relationship. It was the conversation.

Lucky1, MssMiriam, true42 and 3 others like this.
  24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    She hasn't had input yet, except to agree that I'm working on it and will show her for approval. I'm not sure about putting communication in, I think it is something that is developing organically with us. Much better than a.year ago, but room for improvement. It is a good idea, but how to word it? And not seem critical of the current situation. I've tried to avoid the topic of locked and forgotten. She understands enough, what that can do to my mood, and the reason why. It's something that we are adjusting to, and have got wrong, but we are at the stage where I trust her not to leave me to long without some kind of affection.
    Hard limits may come, but I doubt it. If so then there is a conversation to be had at the time. If I told her all my hard limits now, she might think that I expect more than I do, and feel pressure to do something for me that she isn't ready for. I'm way more kinky than her.

25. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    If you do go ahead with a contract, remember it's a living document. Our first one included some stuff about maintenance spankings etc but She had no interest in that at the time. She never showed any interest in spanking me.

Several years later She's discovered a full blown sadist side and I get tied down (She says I 'move around too much') and spanked, cropped, flogged, paddled, spanked, bitten, humbled, and covered in hot wax. And She just ordered a cattle prod. Things change, lol.

Lucky1 and Guest 8927 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice