Looking for A Daytime Collar

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Tybalt, May 7, 2010.

1. Tybalt

Tybalt Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I am currently in the process of looking for a daytime collar. A couple months back I found one that I was originally going to be getting for my other for Valentines day at the site Rosybottom.com although plans didn't go through as new plans arose. Recently though, I decided to look back into the idea and went back to the site to find the one I liked. Although the site no longer seems to be available as they are currently undergoing maintenance and seem to have been for quite some time(they are already past their expected date for their maintenance to be complete by almost a week now). Now the daytime collar in question is referred to on their site as "A Key To My Heart Necklace Set" and used to be located at the following this URL. Although the link says the product isn't available anymore, the picture can be found here still. In case the pic isn't available though in the future I have also uploaded it to tinypic here.

In case you can't tell, the lock is an actual lock and can only be opened by the key. That's the main reason I like this daytime collar. So if anyone even knows of another one similar to this from another retailer or knows where I could find this exact one elsewhere, that would be wonderful. Sadly I cant find anymore information on the collar such as a product number or anything else like that due to the fact the page isnt available anymore and I cant find a cache of the page anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    definately more seious collars but you could try www.ringofsteel.net

definately a more serious job but i bet they can do something for you custom!!

3. Tybalt

Tybalt Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. It seems to me like they are more of steel collars. I want this to kind of be a discrete thing. Something someone would look at and think its a normal locket, only the wearer would know its true meaning.

4. filmriss

filmriss Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    did you try http://www.wyredslave.com/?
    these dont look too hardcore so i guess you could wear them everyday. plus the lock is very discreet.
    http://www.wyredslave.com/keysandkeyrings.html

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    A few months back, I purchased a sterling silver bangle bracelet from Things Remembered. The clasp is a lock and can only be released with the small key that came with it. I'm not sure if they had a necklace in the same style. I found a bracelet a nice alternative and something a bit different for a change.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There are quite a number of locking collars/necklaces to be find at www.traeume-aus-edelstahl.de. If this link takes you to the German version so you can find an English version by clicking the Union Jack to the lower left column.

Hope there is something for you amongst the collection.

maid katrin

7. Tybalt

Tybalt Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah I've been there before, didnt see anything in terms of collars that caught my eye in this type of style. Although the logo ones do look nice in my opinion and might be something I look for in the future, but for now I didnt seem to see anything on there(unless I missed something)

I think I found the one your talking about, and I like it as a bracelet. Kinda makes me wonder if I could kinda forge a mock-up of the one I found, just use a heart-shaped miniature lock from another piece of jewelery or something else, and then use it with a necklace chain of some sort thats been stripped and fitted for the lock. An idea that came from looking through their catalog of items after your mentioning of the site.

I have bookmarked this site for future reference. I like some of the regular steel collars they have and will probably return to there at some point in time.

Thanks for all the responses.

8. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    I would suggest a "straight" necklage, a heavy silver chain or something like that. You remove the lock and joins it by the means of a cutter and plier. Hard to remove without tools and totally innocent to look at.

If you like to increase the kink factor just shorten it before fastening it.

9. Tybalt

Tybalt Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, on Monday I'll be looking around to see if I can find a local place with a heart shaped lock. I can probably find one for a girls diary that will be small enough to use. Then its just finding a necklace and making the two work together. I'll definitely post here if I manage to find the materials to do it and get it together in case this interests anyone else in the future.

10. Tybalt

Tybalt Junior Member

Local Time:
    Ok, so in case anyone was wondering. I managed to find the lock on a 17" chain(which I actually like more than the leather cord the original was on). I found it at a local fetish store, was quite a drive but it was worth it.

Pic of the lock http://i43.tinypic.com/20i74oz.jpg

Now to find something I can put the key on.

In case anyone was wondering, according to someone who helped me find the fetish store I ended up finding it at, said it was made by a company called Alchemy Jewelery so anyone interested should check it out.

11. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    locking collars

i found a site for locking collars and other things it is" Wyred Slave"
    They have collars that can be worn all the time and has a special locking device. They also have all kind of tags that can go with it. They are frond the UK but they use palpal and ship world wide

12. Tybalt

Tybalt Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for telling me, but I managed to find one at a local place. Same lock, but on a chain and I really like it. No clue what company makes it still as there's no markings on it, and they just had it in a jewelery kinda like cabinet with a price tag resembling that.

13. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    See that you already found what you wanted but thought I'd post this anyhow. Just uploaded an image of me wearing one of the collars from RingofSteel. Been wearing this non-stop since the end of Feb & haven't received any negative feedback on it, professional or personal, from young or old alike. Some people I've told its just a necklace that I liked; some I joke that it's my wedding band - and for my Wife it's a little of both! ;)
    By the way, I work as a clerk at a local convenience store right along the main highway through my city.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice