Question on inserting testes through the base ring

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Gil Carnovsky, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Gil Carnovsky

Gil Carnovsky New member

Publishing consultant
    Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    #1 Gil Carnovsky, Aug 27, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    Hello, Ive procured as my first device a Cherry Keeper. The initial base ring I ordered was clearly too small so I got the sizing rings and reordered. I'm pretty sure the diameter I have now is about right, but I'm having trouble getting both testicles through the ring....I can put one or the other through and I pull the skin of the scrotum through all the way, but the second teste seems to withdraw back into my body (on either side). I can even pull my shaft through and sit it all the way against my body, but that second teste is, well, MIA. Is this unusual ? Unsafe? Does it just need time to come back into the game? Is there something anamolous about my anatomy?

Should I try a hinged ring instead, which most people on here seem to discourage as likely to pinch the skin.

Thanks for any input.

attistoC likes this.
  2. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    I've had this happen to a degree, but I can always get the second one in, try doing it in the shower. The warmer your body is, the lower the balls drop from your body. Good luck.

@Destiny103181

3. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    You might need to sort of grab and push the second testicle through the ring. If you're balls are easily pulling back out after you've pulled your penis through the ring, it might be a bit too big.

Gil Carnovsky likes this.
  4. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM

WHen I tried to use devices with solid rings, I found that the best way to get into the ring was to:

• Run a nice warm bath
    • Soak for a while to warm up 20-30 mine.
    • Put on the ring as you described, but taking time.
    The important bit, for me was to take time and build up confidence at each stage of getting into the ring.

Of course first thing I did after getting in, was to check I could take the ring off again .

However, for myself I ended up getting on best with a hinged ring device.

Hope that helps.

Gil Carnovsky and boisub like this.
  5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Warmth and relaxation are your friends. Also try putting the more recalcitrant nut in first.

6. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    Maybe you have a much tighter scrotum than normal. Mine's fairly tight, but I can usually get both testicles to cooperate after a few attempts. On an occasional day where I struggle, I'll put on my underwear and pants for a while (usually just a few minutes is enough) to warm things up a bit.

Cherry Keeper rings are often available in round and oval, with the oval oriented either vertically or horizontally. My current ring of choice is the wide oval. Prior to going the Cherry Keeper route, I found I didn't care for the hinged rings.

7. Gil Carnovsky

Gil Carnovsky New member

Publishing consultant
    Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    Thanks to all who responded. I'll try again using these suggestions. My sense is that my scrotum is a lot fleshier than normal.

Is it true that the testicles themselves enlarge in response to chastity (ie "full balls") or is the fluid in the scrotum that expands?

8. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Tucking both up is not dangerous, in fact it feels nice. Lol. It takes a bit of practice, you'll get there. I can now get the ring on with a full erection and stuff the htv4 nano on and close it up without much trouble

9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Looks like most of these replies have it... Push one ball through, get the rest of the skin, then the other ball through, then the penis...

It is A LOT easier when you sack is loose.... it's like snapping your fingers or whistling... it seems like magic at first and you won't be able to do it until you figure out what works for you.

Gil Carnovsky and locked_sheila like this.
  10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    My method is to slip a cock ring around the shaft, and behind the balls. Then slip on the cage ring, one ball at a time followed by the shaft. Put on the cage, then remove the cock ring. Move quickly so you don’t get hard and don’t forget to remove the cock ring!

ChastityUrges and Gil Carnovsky like this.
  11. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You could try this...
    First tie a string or ribbon around your penis and scrotum where the base ring will will go, tie in a bow so that it's easily untied when the cage is on. Not too tight, but enough that your balls are prevented from migrating upwards. Alternatively, you might find it better to tie just around your sac - do what works best for your physique. Then when you pull your scrotum and first ball through, with the tie in place the second will be unable to disappear back into your body.

What can also help is first putting thumb and first finger around your balls and gently stretching them downwards, just get everything gently stretched, warm and relaxed for a minute or two.

Don't get stressed about not getting hard - that can sometimes be counter productive!
    If you do get an erection, just get the balls through the ring first, then you can gently tie around both together to stop them popping back out individually, then use some cold water to make the erection subside.

It's a common problem when you start, the excitement makes your body react. As you do it more often you'll find it gets much easier. What can also help is anything that reduces your heart rate, meditation techniques like calm deep breathing, empty your mind, think of nothing, and... slip that ring on!

boisub and Gil Carnovsky like this.
  12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Just keep working at it. You need to find the right order for your physique. I've used split rings before and they are easier to put on. Although they can sometimes be irritating where the hinge hits your scrotum. But i've gone back to the solid ring now that i'm more experienced. Good luck and enjoy.

Gil Carnovsky and jemima like this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you can get some split rings that dont hurt cos they open funny and then the bit that use to hurt a bit is not there.

true42 and Gil Carnovsky like this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Examine your self and you will find you have one ball larger and lower than the other, put this one through first. Then pull some skin through and the other ball, then your penis.

15. Gil Carnovsky

Gil Carnovsky New member

Publishing consultant
    Los Angeles, CA
    Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions and I'm happy to say it worked....

true42 and Perverspepere like this.
  16. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, at times. Especially at first. It's also normal to get small rub spots from the movement of the Ring around you early on. You just have to be medically aware and keep an eye on it. You do have to "tough it out" in the early parts of chastity. But not at the sake of your physical health.

It's ok to take a bit of time growing into wearing it more often. I am in my Goddesses device all of the time, but it took a few months to get there physically, and get to a state where surrendering to Her is an easy choice, whether emotionally, physically, or mentally.

17. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Loose sack and free nuts are a must. Warm shower helps. Pull lowest hanging one through then *pull* the other by the skin. I was reluctant to do that at first but boy, these things are much more resistant than you'd think, so don't hesitate to exerce a firm grip.

Same with penis, it can bend and be pulled by the skin. A little baby oil can help dragging/pushing the bugger underneath the ring. PULL IT HARD! Don't fret. You are the master until the cage is locked then the master is... well you know who :)

Good luck
    P.

18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Good to hear.

It's a few years back now, but I do remember struggling the first few times and thinking, "How the hell do people do this?!?"

A few extra tips:

• Lubrication can help ... make sure it is compatible with whatever material your cage is made of, though. For stainless, you can use petroleum jelly. For others, you may need a water-based lubricant.
    • Use two hands. Your dominant hand (e.g. thumb and middle finger) can be used to form a "loop" that keeps your balls from going into their hiding spots, and push through as necessary. The other hand can pull the skin through, then the first ball through, then more skin through, then (with a shove from behind) the other ball.
    • I do recall some pain being involved. (Big balls; small ring.)
    • It gets easier.

Gil Carnovsky and bondinchas like this.
  19. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I grab my balls in my fist and there is no chance of slipping back in to my body. One goes in, then I while still holding my scrotum closed with my little fingier and thumb in a circle , I squeeze the 2nd ball through the ring. I still hold them in place by encircling them in my fist right by the ring. Next I squeeze my cock down into the ring, and once it expands inside the ring ,I put my jailbird in position to lock up. That's it untill my Queen passes me the3 key and tells me to unlock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice