Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wallad, May 29, 2010.

1. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    (i can't believe it. I just wrote a whole introduction and touched the wrong key...and whooossh...gone). This one will be briefer.

So, i started by saying that i signed up for this website and another similar website today because i have always known that when i am hungry for an orgasm, my attitude and behavior with respect to my Husband/Daddy is more submissive and sweet. I notice that Daddy is getting more dominant in our relationship as the years go by. When we started, although he knew that i had a need to develop a more submissive personality in our relationship, i see that it's only now that he is really stepping up to the plate and refusing to accept some of my behaviors that he tolerated before. I suggested to him that if he controlled, restricted or denied most/some/all of my orgasms that he might find an even more manageable boy...And since Daddy's sex drive is through the roof, keeping me hungry for it will be better for me too.

Oh...that's the other thing. I was born intersexed but due to surgery when i was very young, i now only have female parts. I identify as boy although i do recognize a boyish girl in the mirror looking back at me. Daddy loves that i was born that way and he calls me his sissy, boy or wallad. Wallad is an Arabic term for boy. Daddy only uses my ass. He never goes near his boy's vagina for penetration.. (i'm sure it's more than 4 years since he's ventured there)..But it's an option for him if he likes. I would never deny him that but he's just not interested in that. Daddy can make me orgasm by massaging me in my asshole. He swears that he feels a prostate in there and when he massages that area i have an orgasm that is sort of strange...not as strong like a clitoral orgasm......i wouldn't be surprised if i had one because there were some other aspects of my physical being that were more in line with maleness, like the amount of hair i used to have ...facial (beard, mustache and sideburns) and on my chest and areolas! (thank GOD for laser hair removal)...and the fact that i did not produce any eggs.

Daddy loves the boyish side but encourages me to express my femininity more...I would not waste time with makeup and heels and stuff...but Daddy loves it and has extracted a promise from me that when he gets back from his travels in a couple of weeks, that i will wear the makeup he likes and wear more girly things around the house at least. I will.

Anyway...enough for now...i know i've forgotten something..but you get the idea..

Oh right...so i also wanted to say that it's unfortunate that i had to select one sex over the other. I chose female since that is what i present to the outside world.

Thanks.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome, and nice introduction :)

mikecb

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

Another unique story to show that variety is most definitely the spice of life.

I'm sure you'll find everyone here very helpful and friendly (and if not, let me know!)

4. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    welcome welcome and enjoy your stay or fear the dancing banana :Whip:

5. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    Thanks!

Last night i was feeling jealous of all the sissy husbands here who had sweet little penises all locked away. I wished i had one that Daddy could lock up, spank and otherwise abuse. Daddy refers to my clitoris as my little cock and when he touches me there, he grabs it as far down at the base of it as he can and jerks it off... i love when he does that.

And i was thinking about all the sissy husbands here who are required to (and apparently enjoy) dressing up as frilly lasses. It's interesting that i am not interested much in dressing up all frilly and that Daddy knows that i don't feel comfortable in stockings, hair all did, heels and makeup...When he sees me all fixed up and tells me that his boy looks so pretty and sometimes he'll instruct me to curtsy. When i do ...i feel sort of shy and embarrassed. I just don't see myself as a pretty girl....all ladylike. I think that Daddy knows that full well and enjoys sort of humiliating me in this way. I do enjoy pleasing him but left to my own devices i would never fix myself up that way.

Would you guys ever get "dolled up" if it was not required by your owners/wives etc? i would not...but then, the world takes me for female so dressing up female (although i self-identify male) is different for me than you guys...What do you think? Perhaps this should have been a different thread?

Lexora...i love your avatar. I wish i could get a cool one for myself...i'm sort of electronically challenged. is there a place one goes to find an avatar? Or did you design it yourself? yours is way cool!

wallad

6. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Ahhh my avatar, I drew it myself it is actually a story/comic if you want to see the full pic, here it is $$ be warn not as good as it is small ><

[​IMG]

I drew a few but never drew part 2 of any story, YET =D I am evil that way!! MWAHAHAHAHA

But if you truely want I can make you one $$ if You want to see more of my art ask away ^^ ty for liking my avatar!!

What is funny is when I first decided to draw this comic is when I really started to get into femiziation and wanting to be a slave. Even tho I did before but I did not take any action till after I drew this comic, it is weird $$

7. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    Great Avatar!

I think it's one of the coolest avatars i've ever seen. (Actually it reminds me of a series of computer cartoonish BDSM drawings i made more than 5years ago and sent to Daddy....but i lost them somehow..i think the computer they were on, died...hmmm.....i wonder if Daddy still has them in his old email...he saves everything...

But even if i can find mine, i would still love to have one of yours....

What would the price be like?

thanks

8. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    i never thought of pricing $$ only pricing I did was for commissions but I never got any takers ><

you can visit one of my dA accounts http://lexora.deviantart.com/ that has my artwork on it if anything you can message me on here there IM's or emails and yes I do try to respond fast

9. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    Lexora Art

Hi again LExora...

went to Deviant Art link you sent me but there is only one (kitty something or other) that i can see. i signed up there...perhaps you can send post some of your other artwork..(Make sure you mark it clearly "copyrighted Lexora 2010 - All rights reserved" (or whatever year) -- sorry...that's the lawyer in me...can't help it.

What i would be interested in is something with a Daddy (Mistress wouldn't work for us :-D) with his sissy boy at his feet...breast bondage works.....leash works...boy begging for an orgasm is good...if you have anything like that...please let me know...

by the way..i just asked Daddy to go back 5, 6 years and look at all his emails for the drawings i sent him..They were pretty cool also...i HOPE he can find them and that he really sits down to look for them...if he finds them i'll let you see them. i think you would appreciate them.

10. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:

Yea my art is adult so you cannot see it unless you get membership >< anyway here is some more pics, not sure you looking for any of these, but I can draw whatever you like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for copyright all my pictures have that just not seeable easy so its harder to get ride of if you can find it ^^ most have my signature as well as the copyright

Any questions ask away ^^

11. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    You're very talented

i really dig your art.

i especially liked the one with the masculine looking whipholder...

let me think over night what i'd like to see in an avatar for me...

and it's good that it has one of those copyright watermark type things in it...if i purchase one, can you make it so that no one but me can reproduce it? I wouldn't want anybody to be able to copy it and use it. I would have to kkkkiiillllllllllllllllllll

(but you haven't given me an idea about price range..please do so that i can tell you immediately whether it is feasible or not).

I'll check back tomorrow...

thanks and good night

12. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Ummm.. well I can try my best I will just email you the pic this way it will only be used by you. As for price, ummm.. I suppose I was aiming for 13$ on my page for commissions any size and of course full color, but we can work something out. >< But yes think of what you want ^^ I am happy you enjoy my art just think that is some older stuff $$ I hope I gotten better since been a few months since I posted anything new

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lexora - these are crazy good! You should go and post a thread about them, or put them in your gallery if you haven't already and draw (lol) people's attention to them!

Back to wallad, it must be very confusing in your position. I think it's good that you are humiliated by the sissyfrills, it's always good to have something to bring you down to earth.

I think a lot of sissies here would give anything to be in your position gender-wise, but I guess it takes a lot to understand how you feel and where you are.

Fantasy is very different to when things happen in real life.

Did you have a difficult time growing up, or were you happy within yourself?

14. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    First...
    Hi again Mistress Watchful...

Confusing? Well sometimes...but really...not too much. As a child i was..for sure...things like having a mustache was difficult..i hated it -- just hated it....but .i would get mixed messages...many times men would actually stop me on the street and tell me how sexy my mustache was...hmmmm...okay...(i did have a killer bod and was hit on all the time)....but i hated the evidence of my maleness..i was trying to fit in, of course...and i adored men...no interest in women (until a bit later...but didn't develop into anything except a profound admiration of breasts and reproductivty (which i couldn't achieve)...and an appreciation of female beauty and softness, etc. ) When i decided to shave my mustache about age 12...my mother hit the roof...yeah...there were some problems...

I guess we keep it simple....i was born with both sexes...a decision was made for me...i suppose now more than ever i miss my penis because i see how popular shemales are and while they are lovely with their penises and breasts and femininity, still...they are very different from what i am, even though i don't have my penis any longer. When i get jealous of those lovely shemales, my Daddy always reminds me that they are trying to be something they are not and that he loves the fact that i am really both sexes in one...

i was always a tomboy...no dolls for me..

had an interest in bondage from the age of about 5 l and loved to tie myself with belts as i masturbated. i was interested in sex from the time i can remember...pubic hair and all sorts of body hair very early..age 6...

loved and cherished by my parents and family...still am...of course no one knows about my interest in submission, bdsm, stuff like that. My intersexuality is not something that we discuss...my folks are happy to see me happily married..especially since i don't have kids...but as a kid everyone mentioned how like a boy i was...and when i was in my 20s sometimes i played that up by dressing very "butch" or chopping off my hair really short...no makeup....

i'll share with you that often, especially after a big legal win, i can feel my penis...maybe sort of a phantom limb sensation...i swear i can...and sometimes when sex is just right, especially when Daddy fucking me in the ass really good, i have the same sensation. i feel it there, but of course, it isn't...

So i guess the bottom line is that with or without a penis, i love men. If i had a penis or if i decided that i wanted a penis now, i would consider myself gay...i love a manly man...otherwise, if you take me for female...i'm straight... When i think of it that way..it's not so confusing.

sorry..that was longer than i planned...

As for Lexora and her art...

Thirteen bucks??? Thirteen??? Whaaa?? I can do better than that...Please go ahead and make me one about me and Daddy...what you know about me from my posts...must include a daddy figure...i don't care if the only thing you see of him is just his boot on my neck or something... I would love it if i had my penis! Would be great if penis where bound...yummy... i have large (but not overlarge) non sagging breasts -- it would be nice if they were bound...but not too scrunched together...not too painfully tight ...i am not skinny ...would like a bit more meat on the bone :-D longer hair...auburn/ brown...sort of betty Page style... cut off shorts that show ass cheeks hanging out.. Maybe some reference to the law in there?

i can paypal you the money...just tell me when it's ready...and message me your email address...i wil get that right to you....
    (may want a second one as well but let's do this one first)

Thanks..i'm so excited!

And yes, you can email the art to me...i will send you an additional amount so that you can mail me the original artwork...of course, you must sign and date it! I'm so stoked....Are you in USA? Is so, i'll send you a priority mail label by email and you can print that and slap it on an envelope and mail the art off to me.

great...thanks

15. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:

@Mistress Watchful
    Well ty ^^ Happy people like my art normally I get a few hits on dA it varies I draw a lot of fetishes, what is funny is the first one I posted and the one I used on my profile was taken down 2 times by dA but they have not taken it down again since i put it up the 2nd time. If you really want me to post some more in my own sections somewhere in the site, I plan to update both dA and make my own site so no one can tell me what to put up and not put up :) When I do that I will post up newer pics as well :) Since you like my artwork I will def do that.

@wallad
    Wow >< if you really want I will draw a few different pics so you can choose what one you like the most. I can make them av size and all for you and send you the orig and the inked version since I pencil them then inked them on separate paper and I can send you a print as well of the colored one :) I will draw what you asked for that would be a great challenge as well, it has many great elements :)

Any questions ask away ^^ not sure what else to say I am surprised atm >< here is a dancing lock :Locker:

16. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    I can't Wait!

Hi Lexora...

i can't wait to see your ideas...i'm not saying that the design you do has to have all those elements...i was just trying to give you some ideas of what we would like... i'm sure you'll do a great piece...

thanks for the dancing lock...i love it! it's so cute! you had the dancing banana with whip before...also adorable.

thanks

17. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    I thought they was cute to ^^ and ty for the con in me :) I will try my best to not let you down, but I can always draw all elements for a pic anyway it may not be your avat but would make a nice pic :) but anyway I have drawings to do I am fairly behind, and I want my site up and running before end of month which ends today Oo lol so in one week then :) LOL I will give myself an extension

Todays icon will be a KITTY!!! they so cute (=^-^=) :cat:

On and Mistress Watchful we need more cut smilies!!!

18. wallad

wallad Daddy's sissy boy

Local Time:
    okydoky

Sure Lexora....

Take your time....i do want something to use as my avatar...i'd like to have a couple of avatars...one bdsm one and one purely lawyer one...

i know what you mean about trying to get everything done at once..it's a challenge...i am also working on a line of couture art skirts as i also do my law practice...i don't know where i get the time or energy....well...it helps that Daddy is away right now..i better take advantage of my last two weeks of relative freedom...

thanks

19. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Well if you want me to do another tell me, I can do both fairly easy you should have them soon the one you asked for. the bdsm one lol those are fun :) should be up sooooooooooon :) specially that i have off thursday

Now something new, :scared0016:

20. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Welcome Wallad, Thank you for your kind words on Kris's and My blogs. I hope you have a lovely time here at the Mansion.

Lexora, I love your works, thank you so much for sharing them with us.

KM

21. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    Well tyvm :) I am happy you liked it :) more will be around in time

22. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:

Cool, I'm with Wallad, some man on man would be good.

Sorry i'm being cheeky. :EM_Kung_Fu_Panda008

23. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:

Hummm... I should work on a few men are my weak point in drawing

24. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    They're my weak point too, I'm a sucker for a guy in a hood and rubber hehe!

25. lexora

lexora Member

Local Time:
    [quote name='Kris'_Master']They're my weak point too, I'm a sucker for a guy in a hood and rubber hehe![/QUOTE]

lol i will see what happens when i draw the pic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice