Ex Fiancée has me in Chastity cage...now cuckholding is around the corner...advice please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Aug 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Hey everyone!

I wanted to start a new thread because I am going into territory that I never thought I would dare to go lol...I need some advice please.

For those that read my other threads you already know the journey I have been on and where I am currently at. For those that don't know my story, I'll give you a quick summary.

Was with my Fiancee of 3 years. She is 25 and very hot. I am 35 and now single lol. Her and I did chastity for the first time together as a couple. It was on/off but overall she really enjoyed controlling me in a cage. We broke up recently and I asked her to be my "Key Master" and that I wanted to be her "Cage Slave." She agreed. and boy did she take charge. We basically have the agreement that she can go do whatever she wants, but I am remain caged up and be her slave doing anything and everything she wants. Chores, going down on her, massages, taking her for pedicures etc.

She just had me locked for 11 days and came over Thursday and humiliated me, teased me, and then gave me a "pity handjob" as she called it lol. It's AMAZING having an ex control your cock. She humiliates me DAILY, teases me DAILY with photos and comments. She legit told me she hated my "small dick" and missed BIG dicks.

THE NEW TERRITORY:

I think it would be the hottest thing for her to fuck another guy and film it and make me watch it. She was hesitant at first because our break up was fresh but she really took this Key Master roll to the next level and is now going on dates with this one guy with a "very large dick."

She posted a few minutes ago her out with that new "big dick guy" and she is sending me messages teasing me and making fun of me lol. She just snuck into the bathroom and flashed me her tits JUST to drive me crazy.

Now when I pushed this idea...I didn't think it would bother me emotionally but it did earlier. Maybe because the relationship is so fresh BUT when push comes to shove. She straight up said "I have ZERO desire to get a boyfriend that's going to start telling me what I can and can't do...I want you as my full time cage slave doing everything for me and that is more important to me then some boyfriend."

She agreed to film (her idea) gagging on his dick and getting fucked by his big dick. Then she is going to make me watch it over and over while remained caged up. LMFAO!!!!

I never...in a million years...thought I would ever do chastity. Let alone with an ex, and then request her to go bang some big dick guy to show me a video and rub it in my face....BUT HERE I AM! lol. Is there something wrong with my ass?

Feedback greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

-Joey

sis_nikki, bitstripped, fkfk and 7 others like this.
  2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    You should go and read Mistress Julie's post about what She recently did to Her husband. It's so far past my own limits or fantasy structure that I could never submit to it. (full credit to weenie, btw, that is real devotion)

It's the road you are on here. If that's what does it for you, I always say to safely have your fun and do your thing. Good luck.

Joey G likes this.
  3. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    It all sounds good to me!

Joey G likes this.
  4. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the ride! My ex held my keys after we broke up (very long time ago). It just turned out to be one 60 day lock up before she gave them back. But she had been seeing someone and started feeling bad for keeping me locked… Knowing I was being ducked at that point was extremely sexy!

Sexy Slave 69, John and Joey G like this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Write a book.

Heteroflexiboy, true42 and Joey G like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just do what makes you feel good!!

Joey G likes this.
  7. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    What happened to Lester Ballads ignore button comment?

true42, Joey G and John like this.
  8. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Non post related comments get removed. That's what happened. :)

John likes this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Maybe someone should create a poll...

Have you had Joey G's Alpha-to-beta-to-cuck fantasy?
    [ ] Yes
    [ ] Yes, but better scripted
    [ ] OMG it's my life already
    [ ] All of the above plus I ws locked in a dungeon naked, cold water dripping on me, just a slice of crusty knickers to suck on for sustence, for 17.62 years
    [ ] All of the above plus I was rented out to men and women, mostly all female parties, to use as a cum dump and toilet slave while dressed in diapers
    [ ] No

10. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    You mean s u s t e n a n c e for 17.62 years?

11. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but I can't help feeling that this is going to end very badly for you. I would urge you to break all contact with her as soon as you can, and find yourself a new lady-love.

If you're no longer in a relationship with her, I fail to see how you can view it as cuckolding?

Joey G and ResponsiblePirate like this.
  12. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    But its a great story!

13. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    If it's just a story and not true, that's fine. I have no problem with people sharing fantasy stories.

However, if it is really happening, then I am very concerned for Joey G's long-term welfare.

Joey G likes this.
  14. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @Mojoman

nothing I share is a fantasy story… This is real life and everything that I post here is 100% real and accurate.

I have asked this before if it would have some sort of long-term affect mentally I would love to hear your thoughts behind what you wrote.

15. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, I would be very concerned for your long-term mental health. You might become very emotionally dependant on your ex, but over time, she will probably get bored playing your games. Either that or she'll fall for a guy who wants her all to himself.

I just don't feel that this is likely to continue for long and eventually you will be hurt badly.

I understand how much you love the cuckold fantasy, but I'd recommend you to look for pastures new.

Joey G likes this.
  16. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #16 Joey G, Aug 25, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    so I'll give you the short version of my day yesterday it pertains to exactly what you just wrote.

my ex and I went out for drinks and we're very open with each other saying how nice it is that we could be cool with one another and she enjoys the benefits of me doing things for her and keeping me caged up.

yesterday the whole day I was not in my cage so we were more normal hanging out like we usually did when we were dating. She opened up to me about this one guy named Charlie and how she's been going out with him and she's been keeping me in the loop about him but all she does is talk about things she likes about him and I'm sitting there yesterday going she's literally naming things that are exactly like me lol.

even when we were sitting at the bar I saw that he called and she had to jump outside and take his phone call when she came back in I said don't be catching feelings you just told me that you're not looking for another guy to lock you down and give you restrictions and she goes no I'm not I'm not! I love having you him and that other guy juggling the three of you and I'm still free.

she ended up telling me that she wanted to have an open relationship with me but it's too late now that she's moved out that she would've been cool with me seeing girls but just not telling her about it and her being able to just have her freedom to do what she wants and at the end of the day we're home together as a couple honestly I would've been really into that but it's too late now what's done is done.

So with what you said I can't help but to just feel in my gut that she's moving slowly with this Charlie guy whereas he's gonna want to lock her down and she may catch feelings for him and then this whole thing might be like hey I can't do this anymore and then here I am sitting there like a fool when I could've stuck to the original plan of just moving forward and not going through any of this.

honestly it's just so cool that we can still go out and do things as friends, still fool around and hook up, and even yesterday she went to this guy's house who is very wealthy that pays her a lot of money to help her out and she went over and fooled around with him and filmed it specifically to show me per my request it was insanely hot.

again she told me if I am to hook up with any females to not tell her because she still has feelings for me and would get very jealous and very upset. I just have this weird feeling that she's going to try to replace that with another guy and everything she's naming about this guy it's exactly how I am LOL.

I'm just confused if I should continue with this or like you said cut it completely or at least say hey let's be cool but I really don't want to know any more about what you're doing I don't know…

end of the day I always felt in my gut exactly what your saying...it won't end well.

John likes this.
  17. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    She'll keep you dangling all the time it suits her, but eventually there will come a time when it doesn't.

All the while you're dangling, you are wasting your life when you could be moving on to new and more exciting things.

corsac and Joey G like this.
  18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    These words resonate in my brain. it couldn't feel more on point than what you just said. I have felt that way since we broke up and have been going along with this for a strictly a sexual pleasure.

What's crazy too is the career that I am in I have insane exposure to females and all I really have to do is just redirect my focus back into the gym my work and making new relationships and connections with people and it would probably be far more progressive than wasting my time while she dangles around three people... me being one of them

corsac and John like this.
  19. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    There's your answer then.......... you know what to do.

Joey G likes this.
  20. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    If it's really true, it's a train wreck that we all get to witness through his posts!

(seriously though, if it's true, you should put a stop to it because you don't want to be a train wreck) And if it's not true, then please move it to the fiction section.

Joey G likes this.
  21. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Everything that I have ever posted on this site has been 100% true nothing fantasy.

I have asked before if continuing this could be harmful to mental health and the majority of the responses I get are indeed have fun with it enjoy it etc.

I have honestly enjoyed being my exes cage slave because she doesn't hold things back. Especially when I like when she is bossy and mean it's easier for someone to be like that when they don't have that emotional relationship connection.

The past two weeks we have been doing this has been a lot of fun and she has embarrassed me, humiliated me, but all in good fun. Constantly teases me with her words and photos. she recently even hooked up with a guy came back to my house and showed me the video which I now possess and can watch and the things she did in the video were specific to what I requested!

i've had some time to think about it and I really would hate to completely give up being her cage slave. especially because the break up is so fresh I usually like to take a good amount of time before dating again several months to a year just going out and enjoying myself getting back into the gym dating small little dates getting to know what I like and don't like etc.

I am stuck at a fork in the road where I'm going to tell her either hey I want to continue being your cage slave but just know in my head at any point it can end. or option B, I tell her I'm not really digging the whole Kate Slave thing anymore but we could still go through things once in a while and have fun and then I would just slowly and slowly dwindle away.

we work on the same department together and we have some mutual friends so it's not so easy to just cut and run and not talk to each other it's a lot easier to be friendly occasionally grab a drink than to just cold turkey cut her off.

it's some thing I'm going to have to think about over the next couple days and figure out what I want to do either way I'm not emotionally attached anymore I'm doing me I'm going to the gym I'm moving on and whether that's occasionally as her cage slave or occasionally just as a friend we will find out...

corsac and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice