Can you have a healthy relationship as her 24/7 Chastity Slave?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Joey G, May 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I think she is genuinely enjoying it and loves the power she has over you. She probably hasn’t met a lot of men willing to surrender so much control to her like this, so she is probably finding it very refreshing and exciting.

Joey G likes this.
  2. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    As far as why she has you as a cage slave is probably a little complicated considering your break up. She might just be enjoying a power trip kink she never even thought of or she actually has feelings for you. I would wait this out and see how it progresses and just enjoy the experience. If you start bringing it up it might come across as needy and make things complicated. I would guess she is not totally sure why this is moving along either. There have been a lot of discussions regarding your emergency key. I understand why you need it in your situation but you are really missing out on some of the experience and if she found out she might totally loose interest. My wife holds my key without me having any emergency key. I use a small brass padlock. Before my wife would take the key she wanted to make sure I could get out in an emergency. I have a small bolt cutter that will cut through the lock or I can break the lock with a screwdriver. My wife made me show her I could get out in an emergency. If I would use any of these methods she would obviously see I broke the lock and I would have to explain so I would definitely be caught. Just an example of how you might handle the extra key problem.

Joey G likes this.
  3. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Absolutely. I wouldn't call this a relationship full of stability and trust. Protection of self always comes before fantasy. If that's insulting, so be it.

Joey G likes this.
  4. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Hey everyone I really appreciate all the responses are read everything fantastic reads from everybody!

OK the first thing I want to address is the spare key. I understand where you're all coming from because I know the experience would be 10 times more intense if I legitimately didn't have a way out with an emergency key. but I've been wearing it for seven days and I have not once had the urge to go get the key because I love the experience of her deciding when I come out and I don't.

from my set up it's a barrel lock and key so you can't just snip it because it's not a padlock it's an amazing fit insanely comfortable but between all of us I'm a first responder as my job so God for bid they have to render aid to me I want to be able to have a way out. to me that's non-negotiable.

The last text she sent me this morning she sent me a message saying do you want to see something cage slave? And then sent me a head to toe nude. I was dying and responded my usual pathetic sissy responses and then she said:

"My goal is to humiliate your tiny penis and make you drip and suffer in your cage all day"

I can honestly tell she's really enjoying this and she's also the type where she wants things taken care of for her but because I was so resistant dating her trying to do everything 50-50 now it's like I want to do everything for her 100% so I know she'll want to keep me as her slave.

you guys are absolutely right about one thing I have a habit about repeating the same thing to her and I was doing it a little too much yesterday and she kind of mentioned like yes you've said this already many times so I immediately dropped it and didn't bring it up and then I knew I was good but I have to force myself to shut the F up sometimes because I don't wanna come off as this being a chore for her.

As long as it continues to be a benefit for her where I occasionally will send her a little money, do her laundry, wash her car, take her for manicures and pedicures take her out to eat etc. I can see her wanting to keep me around as her cage slave.

I really do feel like she genuinely enjoys humiliating me and I want to find out why but I absolutely cannot bring it up or ask her because it will turn her off I know that for a fact like you guys said just go with the flow and take it a day at a time and have fun with it.

I seriously would love nothing more than to do this for the next year or so or longer I just got to be able to control my mouth and not be annoying at times lol

Thoughts?

John likes this.
  5. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Bro she really got you around her fingers now lol! Remember the key thing when you get the new cage so you don’t cheat. She really seems to enjoy the humiliation part. If she call you a sissy cage bitch wondering if do anything about that part just thinking!

I would just go with the flow not acting weird if she command something obey not like acting weird until she takes the lead on that part. Just act normal. See what happens. Keep us posted brother can’t wait lol

Joey G likes this.
  6. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I definitely will!

Do you know the only thing that confuses me a little bit is right now she's texting me but she's texting me because she's excited she found a new dog park for the dog she took when we broke up.

I sent her a picture of me in the cage before I showered and she responded "I love that little pink cage it's my favorite and it fits your little dick perfectly!"

But then she started talking about normal things about the dog and how excited she was to find this new area for him to play etc.

So of course I'm responding that it's exciting and that's awesome she found that spot etc. and then I'll follow up with hey I want to do some thing later do I have your permission and then she'll get back to me yes but you need to be home by 10 PM! then we'll go back to talking about the dogs and random convo.

If I am her cage Slave it's OK to engage in regular conversation too right? I know that sounds silly but I'm sure even if I am her cage slave she's going to want to have normal conversations with me as well besides just all humiliation, that's part of it right?

Just making sure!! lol. I only ask because technically we're broken up and we're not together but if I'm her cage slave the exception of normal conversation is OK right?

John likes this.
  7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I think if it went into only slave Master conversation maybe she would eventually lose respect for you. I know when horney we want to talk about it 24/7 to get a kick. Trust me she will find ways to bring the conversation back and remind you of your new status. Probably would tease, humiliate and show her dominance over you. I think it perfectly normal to have normal conversation too and switch back and forth depend on her mood.

Joey G likes this.
  8. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think your questions almost always come back to are you controlling this or is she. My guess is that your true personality is anything but a cage slave and that is why this is so exciting. The problem seems to be that you are always questioning how this is supposed to work. If you want to be her cage slave let her decide on the conversations you should do what she wants to discuss or how you should act. Maybe think from her perspective she can use you to discuss things or just talk about things but knowing in her mind she has you locked up and under her control. You should want to be to her what she wants and take her lead. When you are having these normal conversations remember, you are locked and she owns your penis. I really hope you can make this work.

Joey G likes this.
  9. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:

There are lots of easy ways to have access to the spare key but still have her control you with it. My husband and I both work from home and he rarely leaves for very long. When I am locked, there is usually a spare key in the middle of a large block of ice (large container filled half way, frozen, then the key place on top and the remainder filled with water and frozen) that I can access but it would take hours to replicate.

Other options you could also consider are sealing the spare key in an envelope, locking the spare key to small combination padlock, having it hidden in your apartment, or have it security sealed tight to the cage itself. All these options allow you access but you still need to get permission or explain what the emergency to prove it was legit.

Once I asked to unlocked to readjust and apply coconut oil (I had some pain) and I was ordered to record myself from start to finish thawing the key from the ice block, performing the adjustment that was needed and then putting ths key back in the water to freeze, since there was audio Sir also wanted me to talk about how horny I was and how much I appreciated to ability to unlock to adjust.

I think the spare key gives you power and that you have likely cheated with it, to fully submit you need to give up power over the spare key.

This is my advice but I bet you will continue to do you and not fully submit.

Joey G likes this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Monday 8/16/21 UPDATE!

Man you guys are persistent with this spare key lmao. I finally took the spare key and threw it out in the trash bin outside!! So now I am literally locked up until I see her Thursday. You guys beat me to death so I gave in LOL! I am sure it is going to be ten times more exciting now though!

So she is finally coming over this Thursday. She is coming with her laundry and car for me to clean. I am taking her for a manicure and out to eat! Cage Slave duties!

She said she bought a "special outfit" and bring her whip and dildos and going to make me BEG for release and that I better sit tight and wait and see what she has planned LMAO!!! Dildos!? WTF!? lol. I am excited though regardless!

This afternoon she has me making all these phones calls for her to handle different errands for her. Even when we were dating I did that, but she obviously likes me doing it for her as her cage slave.

It's awesome so far. Thursday will be day 11 without orgasm and I haven't let myself out of the cage once! Now the key is legit gone and no more spares! Unless she knows about it!

Being her cage slave isn't all sexual talk (still trying to remind myself that) lol. After a week locked up I start to get super horny and that's all I want to talk about but I will NOT ruin what I have going by over texting and being needy!

This opportunity I feel like is 1 in a million and I want to ride it out for as LONGGGGG as I can!

I mean were not together and she still sends me nudes, humiliates me, and obviously loves the power of having my cock caged up so I am going to roll with this 1 day at a time and enjoy it!

Thoughts, comments? Appreciate you guys!

John likes this.
  11. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #211 Joey G, Aug 17, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    SMALL ADD ON:

She just called me for the first time in over 1 week. She was asking me questions about places to live and dog related stuff. Mentioned me being in a cage very briefly. She accidently called me "babe" and I said what? She goes "Ah I mean cage slave!" lol.

Set me straight with something. I am her cage slave, no doubt about that. but I just really really want her to be MEAN to me. Besides the humiliation part, I want her to mis-treat me, abuse me, and just talk down to me all the time. That seems more like a chore for her doesn't it?

I mention it to her, and I know she takes note but currently she seems to still enjoy normal conversation with me. MY BRAIN IS SAYING that she is till missing what we had slightly? Maybe I am wrong.

Is being her cage slave suppose to have that mix of normal healthy conversation? In my mind all I want is her to think of me as a slave and not a human LMAO. I know it seems crazy but I just would LOVE it if she was like that. Especially because we are broken up and not a couple. I get as a COUPLE you have to act that way but why not just always be mean? Lol. Asking for way to much?

Am I being unrealistic?

John likes this.
  12. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry in advance guys! Day 8 here and I am dinging out a bit LOL! please bare with me!

John likes this.
  13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the update bro. You now on a hell of journey without a spare key lol Enjoy!!!

Seems to me she still likes you and that you have gone desperate in your cage lol! After you potentially would cum you might appreciate normal talk talk too. Sounds like a hell of a visit outfit, dildo maybe you get to watch in the cage. She seems to be a master in teasing.

Think you are on a exciting journey. Just prepared to talk little normal talk too. Remember she is not as desperate as you are lol

Joey G likes this.
  14. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    You did great in getting rid of the spare key, but stop over analyzing everything to death and stop trying to top from the bottom. Let her be the one to decide how she wants to speak to you.

Joey G likes this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Appreciate you guys! @John @ChasteHubby2015
    Also appreciate everyone else!

MAJOR MONDAY NIGHT UPDATE:

Since I am off work Tuesday morning I stayed up really late talking to her through Instagram since she works graveyard shift and sits at a computer.

Boy oh boy.....what a crazy conversation!

Basically we established how she really felt about my penis size from day 1. She ALWAYS thought I was really small and that she hated that it wouldn't reach deep into her "guts" and make her feel good. She doesn't like my balls, doesn't like this and that. (again no ego drop here because plenty of others enjoyed what I have)

Again the back story with that is she has always been with very BIG men. So that's what she is use to. The humiliation which I love is actually REAL and not role playing with her making fun of my dick...she actually really means it which makes this whole thing ten times hotter.

SO LISTEN TO THIS:

I have a very very very close female friend that talks to her since we started whole chastity cage slave thing. She knows everything about what were doing because her and I are so close. Her and I go back years.

My ex last night was talking to her and "venting" girl to girl not thinking my female friend would tell me literally everything. (my ex isn't to bright...seriously) LOL. She basically was asking her questions about me etc. then got to the topic of starting to hook up with other guys with big dicks again. My female friend was sending me messages at the same time asking me what she should tell her LOL. (again listen guys this is a friend that I know 20 years she would NEVER go against me so it's like having a secret spy on the other side) she knows I love being a cage slave so she wanted to help me out and respond to work in my benefit lol.

With that said, my friend told her well listen he is your cage slave you shouldn't hide anything from him. Tell him this is what you want to do and ask him how he feels about it. 100% transparency and hold nothing back. (which I think is the best Key Master to Cage Slave relationship tactic) learned from you guys here!

SHE ASKED ME!!!

I told her if she starts hooking up with big dick guys again I only request IF I am allowed to request...that I want to hear all about it while I am cleaning and doing her chores, and IF she films it (she is kinky like that) I want to be forced to watch it.

She LOVED the idea of making me watch her get pounded out by big dicks and then humiliating me by making fun of me and making me watch the video of her enjoying herself LOL.

After that she was talking more to my female friend and she told her she doesn't plan on "firing" me as her cage slave anytime in the near future.

She also said she doesn't want my small penis inside her anymore and won't have sex with me anymore but wants to give me "pity 2 finger small dick hand jobs." LOL I was slightly bummed for a few minutes then I realized how much that turned me on her denying me sex from her. She did say I could still eat her out too.

WHERE WE LEFT OFF:

Apparently last week when she had a girls night she got the number to this muscular tall guy and she told me this morning when she gets off work she is going to text him. She wants to find out if he has a big dick and then meet up for some fun. She said she is going to show me there text conversation and keep me in the loop with every single details (RIP Joey)

FINAL THOUGHTS:

This is getting very intense. I am her cage slave who does whatever she wants, and I just gave her the green light to start fucking other big dick guys.

She told me even if she starts hooking up with big dick men again, I am remaining her cage slave.

Thoughts, comments? LOL thanks guys! More to come!

Wifessub and John like this.
  16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    It’s just insane bro. Seems like your ex is into the cuckold thing lol! Just trying to push your limits in any possible way. Maybe you get a crash course in dildos too on Thursday lol. You ex seems to like it! What a journey you are on buddy! It’s one of those moments that be careful what you wish for!

Think you are on to a hell of a ride wow! The only thing might be hard bullet to swallow to watch them having sex if emotions starts to run with you. You also at the risk she might fall for some of the big dick guys. If you are aware maybe she do just as much to tease you!

Joey G likes this.
  17. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So she got off work this afternoon and texted him back and forth. He sent her a nude selfie and the dude is hung like a horse LOL!

She screen shotted and sent me most of the conversation and she goes "this guy is big lol but he is really conceded so I don't think I will hook up with him."

The guy texted some really insecure odd texts to her that I read lol. All he had to do was shut his mouth and go along with it but he ran his mouth to many negative comments.

So she left me there...she said she was tired from work is going to sleep now.

TBH that careful what you wish you. She is making me suffer!! Who knew she would find someone the NEXT DAY we mentioned about her getting with a big dick guy.

My only fear, she finds a big dick guy and starts to like him. Drops me as CS. I mean she assured me she isn't looking for anything serious and would never drop me because I do everything she says and she loves to make me suffer lol.

I also get JUST because the guy is hung doesn't mean she is gonna just hook up with him, even though she wants that big D.

Anyone have experience with this? Could
    use some guidance! Thanks :p

John likes this.
  18. John

John Member

Local Time:
    haha you really are getting the full experience photos and everything. Maybe that’s proof why man women don’t always date the guy with the biggest not always the brightest and most interesting personality besides their size.

So far I think you are safe all depends on how you handle it when it actually happens. Which it eventually will since there’s no going back now.

Probably the hottest thing with your ex is she has more power now since can do what she wants without risking anything and you can’t do much about it. Plus she don’t need you to feel satisfied so lockup’s will probably be much longer too. I mean there’s a power element to it. You are the one in the most helpless state.

Joey G likes this.
  19. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Just out of curiosity, how does your really close female friend feel about male chastity? Have you considered asking her to be your non-sexual key holder/chastity enforcer in the event that things with your ex don’t work out? I bet she has a lot of laundry, chores, and pedicures, etc. that are in need of doing.

Joey G and Headtrip like this.
  20. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #220 Joey G, Aug 20, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    @ChasteHubby2015 Not with my female friend. Known her too long. This is very sexual for me lol. So I don't see how or why I would want to be locked up without any sexual benefits. Just me brother.

THURSDAY 8/19/21 UPDATE:

Well she came over! Walked in the door holding a bag of tricks and a very see through white shirt and jeans!

She immediately addressed me as "cage slave" and asked for a nice adult beverage. She started teasing me right off the bat. Asking what I thought of her shirt then BAM pulled those bad girls out. "What do you think?" she goes LOL.

So fast forward a bit of drinking and chatting then she said OK let's see the cage. How you been holding up for 11 days? Take all your clothes off! I took my clothes off and then she undressed herself. Told me to kneel down at her feet. She said go grab your phone and start filming. Which I did lol. She then started to just verbally talk shit and humiliate me for a good 2 minutes. Making fun of my small caged dick, to how pathetic it is that I am her cage slave etc.

She then ordered me to eat her out. She came with a 9" dildo that she put next to her LOL. I was going down on her and she started to really enjoy it. Fast forward she told me "You are NOT stopping until I cum cage slave so lets go!!" I finally made her cum and a second after she told me to fuck her with the big dildo. I seriously never heard her scream so loud before and her eyes were rolling in the back of her head LOL. She loved every second of it. At the end she goes "and that's why I need a 9" dick vs your little dick." just wow lol.

We showered and went out to dinner. Fun Japanese place. She told me watch this, and changed into this VERY see through red shirt, like you can straight up her her areolas and nipples!! She didn't give a damn either! We went out and EVERY guy was staring at her lol. Even women were giving her second looks or dirty looks. She looks super hot...we got some good food and drinks and then she told me this in conversation...

She doesn't want a boyfriend because she feels FREE. She can do anything she wants whenever she wants to do it. No one telling her what to do, and she has a cage slave that does all her chores that she hates doing and he pleasures her and that's ALL she needs right now. So she basically told me I got a long time being her cage slave which is amazing.

Now we did talk about how she does want to hook up with a big dick guy but it has to be someone she gets to know a bit, and screens. Not just some random. She already knows this one guy for 3 years now and never hooked up with him. He finally reached out and she went on a date with him a few nights ago (didn't hook up) she actually told me she wants to have sex with him and film it, then make me watch it in my cage LOL. I honestly would die...in a good way haha!

She said she does NOT want a relationship and any guy that is going to push that she is not going to get into a relationship just to lose her cage slave and have to start doing everything herself and have to listen to some guy that she is dating. Good news for me!

We go back to the house and she changes. INTO THIS FISH NET DOMINATRIX outfit!!! Ahhh!!! Wearing 6" heals and has a whip!!

She puts a dog collar on me and parades me around the house while whipping my ass and balls from behind. Makes me say all these ridiculous humiliating things. Then sits me on the couch...takes my cage off and pulls a measuring tape out. Measures me and starts laughing!! Humiliates me then gives me a 2 finger baby dick hand job laughing her ass off. I erupted in about 1 minute lol.

We showered again and then about 30 mins later she told me to fuck her. I was like uhhh what!? She said you have 2 minutes to fuck me and your getting caged back up! I fucked her, I came, she caged me back up. She goes wow I didn't feel a thing compared to the 9" dildo in me haha!

I gave her a nice long massage and we fell asleep in bed. This morning I took her for breakfast, she teased me the whole morning while we were eating. She then told me she will see me Monday and talk to me later. Tonight she is having a big girls night out for this concert. That should be fun to watch on her social media.

She texted me a few minutes ago reminding me what I am and who I serve.

I will say this. We also had a lot of normal good conversation in between the fun stuff. She asked for my advice on somethings, and we talked about her family etc. So it wasn't just all cage slave talk, which was actually nice.

So far I am loving all of this. Now long term...how this is going to effect me meeting someone well for now I have no interest so I am going to enjoy the moment. When she does, and I know she will. Hook up with a big dick guy and she very well may film it. I don't know my true feelings. Deep down I think it will be the hottest thing ever...but who knows until it happens.

WELL that's it for now! lol. I would LOVE to hear feedback on this! Please! Appreciate you guys!

KathyYes, ChasteHubby2015 and John like this.
  21. John

John Member

Local Time:
    What a amazing experience you got there Joey. She definitely loves everything about it. Being her chastity slave has too much value to her she wouldn’t give it up. She is hooked on you Joey. But man did she tease you wow! She is really inventive and very good at teasing like crazy.

How did you feel after cuming I mean did you get that depressive feeling after waiting for so long or was is just amazing? I find it hard to please and obedient afterwards. Noticed you massaged her so maybe you stayed in the right mood :)

Joey G likes this.
  22. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @John For the first time...after I came I did not lose any interest of motivation. I stayed really into being her cage slave....ever since she told me the truth about how she felt about my "small size" (again not really small but she was use to giant dicks) it made me more into this whole experience...then her telling me that she won't take on a boyfriend because she loves me serving her more then that LOL man oh man!

I am still hesitant about my feelings when she actually does decide to have sex with a large guy....I know she will film it and show me....going to be a brutal day when that happens but I think I am going to love it lol...

we shall see...

John likes this.
  23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sounds great could be you have more than plenty in your tank after 10+ days and committed enough. She really know how to get into your head with all those comments lol! Must be brutal to watch such video honestly not for the faint hearted haha

Joey G likes this.
  24. MeLovelysSub

MeLovelysSub Member

Rocky Mountains, USA
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Hey Joey G, checking in to see how you’re doing. I’ve enjoyed reading your story and was wondering if you could give us an update. I hope you’re well and following your dreams.

leon119uk and John like this.
  25. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    @Joey G Are you still practicing chastity with the Ex or did things fizzle out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice