What do you enjoy most about your FLR?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Matthew989, Aug 18, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    I’m interested in hearing what both men and women enjoy most about their FLR, in terms of both the kink and non kink aspects.

Personally I love the acknowledgment of her as the dominant partner and how this lifestyle supports her in terms of her ambitions and needs. Yet I also love the non judgmental manner in which she has incorporated chastity into our relationship and moulded this into something built around her desire rather than mine. Whether it is a nightly foot massage, a back rub or something more intimate, I am left in no doubt of my role.

2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I am really into the role reversal in our relationship. The evolution of my Goddess as a Domme has been intoxicating. Every day feels exciting. From our first meeting around 4 years ago, we have just gotten stronger and better, with a few ups and downs along the way.

It's been an an absolute dream come true for me.

M.

Helena, Anthony lee, jemima and 3 others like this.
  3. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    We're not full time FLR, chastity or any of that. Certain major decisions are going to be his or mutual, no matter what.

Still, when the lock snaps on his chastity device or I notify him he's under Discipline, he assumes a mostly submissive role while I mostly assume the lead.

What I like mostly about this is it got me out of my mousey behavior when it came to relationships and made my behavior in relationships more consistent with my behavior in every other aspect of my life. I can be a real Karen (the Karen who wants to speak to your manager, not the Karen who calls the police for no reason) and all the other graphic descriptions that go with being that kind of Karen. I'm naturally bossy, which helped me get where I am at work. But I never would even let a guy know what I wanted or expected until husband. He encouraged me to let it be known what I wanted and expected. He didn't introduce chastity, crossdressing, physical discipline or humbling to our relationship as a means to getting rid of me being mousey and keeping the mousey away. I discovered it by accident, introduced it and have seen it works.

The second thing I like is the turnabout. He likes me all frilly, lacy, made up and perfumed, so he's going to do get all lacy, frilly, made up and perfumed for me. He likes control, so he's going to be controlled sometimes, too.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    No sexual kinks here, unfortunately. (I'm kinky as fuck, and my wife is beautifully vanilla. So we compromised, and have a 100% vanilla life, except for the steel that I'm wearing.)

It's just a simple FLR / WLM. And we have never even called it that. I just do what she says, happily, always.

So, what do I enjoy about it?

* I have always liked making my wife happy, but I haven't always "invested the time" and "done the work" to make her happy. Now, I look for opportunities to make her happy, and I invest the time and energy and effort to make her happy. I don't know why it feels good to me to do that, but it feels good to me to do that, and I like the result. Just to be clear, "the result" that I like is her being happy, not the "me feeling good" bit; that's just a bonus.

* My wife enjoys her position in life. She is gaining confidence, day after day, year after year. I'm afraid that I must have been (not purposefully!) destroying her confidence for years before this. I love watching her bloom as a person, and I'm ashamed at the likelihood that I prevented this from happening sooner.

* This is a weird one for me, but I am content. I've never been content before. About anything. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or a good thing, but I am content. I think it is a good thing.

* I used to know, going back years, every time that we had sex. How many times a months. How many times a year. And it ate at me. If we went more than a day or two without sex, I felt personally wronged. I would get grumpy and nasty. Damn ... what a fucking idiot and jerk I was. But that "eating away at me" bit is awful to carry, and I'm very glad to not have that. (That feeling still happens, from time to time, but so much more rarely now.) Over the past few years, I'm down from 10+ orgasms a week, of which most were PIV and the rest masturbation, to probably one a week on average, and I'm happier and more content now, somehow. Weird.

* I'm setting a much better example for my kids. I am always respectful to my wife, and I work really hard to not interrupt her ever, and to always show respectfulness and kindness. I wish I could share more on this topic, but privacy of some details is a concern to me, so I'll just say that the "new me" makes me proud to be me, and the "old me" was a douche-bag who should have been flogged to death. There are a number of mistakes (things I did that hurt other people) that I still cry about inside, that I can never take back, and some wonderful people whom I have hurt that I can never unhurt. It's a heavy weight to carry, but I'm at least owning it now.

And yes, the sex is incredible. It's relatively rare now, but it's wonderful. It's just not the motivating factor for me anymore: I don't "do things" so she'll have sex with me; I don't barter; I don't complain; I don't pout. It's only been a few days since we last shagged, so I'm not yet mentally back to my super happy place (hormonally enslaved, if you will), but I still am happy to be locked and sexually controlled. Happy is probably an understatement.

5. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    While we’re not in a full FLR / WLR, we traded places when it comes to our sex life.
    We have always had a great and active sex life but it was primarily driven by my ridiculous sex drive, and even though my Wife has an almost equal drive, there were occasions when she didn’t feel like it and I’d pout or get upset. Those days are now gone and if anything, now my Wife rarely goes a day without an orgasm and I’ve become content with helping her cum and then just cuddling up and falling asleep together.
    Im not in permanent or even close to that chastity wise, but it’s routine to be locked for a week to 3 weeks followed by a free week or two.
    I’ve always tried to treat her as my Queen but we both know my service to her in and out of the bedroom is intensified when locked.
    Everything else in our life we are a team and make decisions together. The cage has just given us an opportunity to swap dominant sexual roles and after 30 years of marriage, it has just helped keep things interesting and exciting. I don’t know if we’ll progress to me being locked closer to permanently or we’ll find something else to try after a while.
    I do know that I like the feelings I have as the lust and loving feelings grow as days of denial build up!

6. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    For me:

-I love the transformation of what sex means for us. Female pleasure is slower burning and more difficult to kindle. It relies on focus, sensuality, and trust. Prioritizing her pleasure and her orgasms has made all of our lovemaking more intimate and broadened my definition of pleasure. Being in chastity with fairly rare orgasms for me makes everyday life like one long session of low-grade foreplay.
    -I enjoy and benefit greatly from yielding authority at home. I work in a profession that requires a good bit of mental presence and a lot of leadership of others, so being he who obeys at home is a wonderful release.
    -I believe that the female mind and psyche are decidedly more beneficial to the world than more traditional “male” behavior. I like how our home prioritizes female perspectives on things like tenderness, thoughtful connection, and the smooth running of our household.
    -I love the way it makes my wife feel. As she’s grown into our arrangement over the years, I’ve seen her become more confident, more assertive, and more courageous. It has brought a vivacity and spirit out of her that are absolutely riveting. She holds more and more allure for me every day.

7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I love that she cares for me and I am her most treasured possession. I am loved, cared for, and owned.

8. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Well said. I have told my wife how much I love her for doing the things she does for me to keep me protected.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think what I enjoy most is firstly, I get to please the woman I love in every way, and secondly, every day I get to live out the fantasies I always thought would be just fantasy.

10. MandAFLR1623

Healthcare
    Western North Carolina
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I love the freedom that it affords my wife. She doesn’t have to worry about chores or tasks in or out of the house. She spends the money however and whenever she wants. She is free to explore her sexuality however she wants and with whom ever she wants. Essentially, outside of parenting and her job, she has very little worries or responsibilities. We have lived this way for almost the entire 3.5 years we have been together aside from a few short breaks. We talk about it often and both agree that at this point a traditional marriage dynamic could never work for us.

11. Tracker1

Tracker1 Active member

Local Time:
    I'll tell you what *surprised* me the most: the big adjustment in how much more I valued my partner's orgasms. I always wanted her to have them but in truth they were a secondary consideration. Now I actually beg for opportunities to give them. I value them almost as much as my own. I dream about giving them, which I never used to do. I never imagined I would feel that way. Or love it the way I do.

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i love look after Mistress house and keeping it all clean and tidy and make everthing look nice for Her and as well washing all the laundry and make it smell nice and clean. i get a bit fed up of all the ironing i dose but it is my job as well and it cant all be what i want cos some of the chores are not as nice as other ones . Like have to clean the oven once a month , i dont like that one. but when Mistress tells me i have done a good job i love it.

13. NEsubhub

NEsubhub Long term member

USA Nebraska
    Local Time:
    I like to make the Mrs happy. Completing chores and tasks to her liking is rewarding in itself, but she typically tells me when I've been a good boy. My continuously building desire for her can be overwhelming at times. I constantly admire her beauty. I can't seem to keep my hands off her. Her scent is intoxicating and I will do anything she asks of me. Life is more simple when you understand what is expected of you. And when you don't do those things, you also know something unpleasant is headed your way.

14. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I love being submissive to my mistress.
    I love how shoe glows and feels dominant and takes charge weather it's correcting me with a spanking or shoving her strapon down my throat. I love doing task for her and serving/servicing her. She's my everything.

15. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    She loves beeing pampered, I love doing it - not to forget our kinky side... All in all the FLR as a whole fits us as a second skin - hard to single one point out as the most important...

MadameJs_boo and Matthew989 like this.
  16. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:

There are so many reasons I love it.

My GF has awoken sexually and went from barely able to orgasm, to being multi-orgasmic in 2 years. She is not even the same person she was. Her power and her acceptance of her power have changed her life in so many ways. She is 1000% more confident and has given up on being a worrier. She has embraced the denial aspect of our life and now lives for the tease too.

bondinchas, Matthew989 and Jail Bird like this.
  17. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    What do you enjoy most about a FLR?
    Serving my Goddess/Wife!

Matthew989 likes this.
  18. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I really enjoy that Alpha keeps me in chastity. I rely on her for so many things, so, it is only natural for me to rely on her for orgasms. I must respect that since she is the breadwinner, Alpha’s decision on my orgasms is final.

jemima and Matthew989 like this.
  19. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    So true true42! I hear everything you say, about yourself and your wife and your relationship.
    I am in a very close place to you as we started about a year ago.
    Good luck...

bondinchas, true42 and Matthew989 like this.
  20. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Strong women are more interesting. Our society is at the beginning of female power and sexuality is a part of the transition. Chastity keeps men under control and helps women understand how to use and enjoy their power. Men are learning how to adjust to strong and dominate women and to enjoy not having to be dominate all the time. It is good for our society to have more sharing / balance of power.

21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me it's almost like having a mother again. Someone who loves and looks after me, but keeps me on the right path through life. And takes some of the decision making away. Don't get me wrong, we share the big decisions, especially the financial ones. There we have a mutual say, and she respects my opinion in such matters and any where I'm more knowledgable

22. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Not the first time you and I seem to be in the same boat and thinking thinking the same.

Miss-Amanda, bondinchas and true42 like this.
  23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Isn't it amazing? Seriously. It's amazing. It's not the path that I would have chosen, but good luck convincing me to ever try a different path, after this.

This is some seriously addictive shit.

bondinchas, borbulls1961 and Headtrip like this.
  24. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Well if you are feeling even half as lucky as I feel, then you are a very, very lucky man.

I'm not saying that it's all easy, or all 100% of the time fun, but holy frick, this is quite the trip.

The worst day I've had in the past few weeks was the only one that I wasn't caged. And there's very little chance that that was a coincidence.

Anyhow, so glad to hear you are finding a similar result. I wouldn't trade this for anything. Not for all the women, money, and/or power in the world.

25. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Are we twins or something? Just shut up will you!

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice