Mature Metal or Extreme Restraints

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by arty89, May 30, 2010.

1. arty89

arty89 Long Time Member

Professional
    Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Ok, so I know you get a lot of this 'which one do I choose?' around here, but I've one more for you all. I just need some judgement and perhaps experienced advice on purchasing my first chastity device.
    I've not got much cash handy, being a student and all, and I'm uncircumcised so that narrows my options down some.

So far I've concluded my options to either a Mature Metal Jailbird, which, if I have long enough, I should be able to get...

OR

This from Extreme Restraints.

It has a ton of good reviews and it isn't one of the Chinese imitations. The only thing with this one is that I have to cover the hinge, which I don't mind at all for the price. Plus, I'd be able to get this one right away.

In terms of usage, I don't plan on using it for more than a week or so at a time, during study periods where every second spent 'jerking around' is a second wasted.

Your advise is much appreciated,

arty

P.S. Visibility is an issue for me, I'd like it to be as discreet as possible. How discreet is the Mature Metal Jailbird? (About a 3inch ling cage).

2. arty89

arty89 Long Time Member

Professional
    Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Ha cheers! It's an absolute mission finding a chastity device for us uncut guys. I guess your solution was "make your own" :D

How visible is the jailbird through normal clothing?
    Would I have to get a couple pairs of new trousers?

3. BeDazzled

BeDazzled Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    I can't speak of the Jail Bird, but I'll comment on the cage you referred to on Extreme Restraints. That model was my 1st acquisition, and I found it easy to masturbate and ejaculate while locked it it. It also did cut into my skin to the point of drawing blood within the 1st day of wear.

FYI - I'm uncut too.

I then opted to try the CB6000s. Was ok for over 1 week... until a situation came up that got one of my balls to slip out... not having my KH handy at the time, I did end up with a bit of an irritation by day's end and have had to leave it off a few days now to permit healing. I fully expect to return to getting locked-in with the CB6000s.

As for appearance under the clothes, the CB6000s doesn't show (especially if you wear briefs or panties). I've worn it at work for a week now. It is more prominent when allowed to hang (such is the case when wearing boxers).

I'm just a couple of months in since I began trying these chastity devices, so I am no expert by any means. Just wanted to share my experience with them so far. Good luck, and if you do get to try the Jail Bird, let us know your experience/observations whenvever u get a chance!

Cheers!
    BeDazzled :character0180:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice