Probably another fantasy vs. reality thread...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lassmichinruhe, Aug 17, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Hi,

• I have a metal cage that fits pretty well
    • I have a wife who is into bdsm
    • I have a wife who holds the keys

Sounds perfect, right?

• Sometimes I have to take it off for a night or a day because of a little swelling

Well, sounds pretty normal probably?

And despite all the stuff from above, I have doubts all the time. Not the kind of doubts like: do I really want to wear a chastity cage? More like: IF I wear a chastity cage, I want it to be perfectly secure. But 'unfortunately' I know that I could come by using our vibrator. And I'm pretty sure that I could pull out and stuff it back under the shower (haven't tried it so far).

I just love it to be at my wife's mercy. That definitely is my biggest fetish. But I'm not at her mercy orgasm-wise if I could theoretically cheat. Do you know what I mean? Perhaps you do, perhaps you don't...

Does anybody have similar thoughts? How do you deal with it?

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I think we all have those thoughts. A piercing secured cage is more secure, but you can always find a way to get the lock picked. Security screws can't be picked, but they can be removed with other tools. And yes, you can probably get a vibrator orgasm, though I think it is almost a ruined O rather than full....

I don't know how to answer. You might try erotic hypnosis.... See this link

https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/surrender-orgasms/

I haven't used this file, but I have used other files from the same hypnotist that worked well (repeated listening may be necessary).

3. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    There are three distinct phases for me:

1) Post orgasm let-down: I still obey and serve happily, but my heart just isn't in it. I don't really like myself in this stage, even when I'm in this stage. I know that I'm much better than this. I want to get back to where I was.

2) Almost over the crest of the hill: I have the necessary hormonal build-up, but nothing has pushed me over the edge into sub-space / true submission. I hate this portion of the journey, because I know I'll be way happier once I'm "caught" (no idea what word to use here). So I have all the frustrations from the hormones, and none of the benefits from sub space. This is where I am right now (and fortunate to be locked, which helps speed up the process).

3) Submission. In this stage, I have limited or no desire to cum. I just want to make my wife happy, to feel loved and appreciated and respected. I love being here. It's the best. She's the best. I couldn't be more happy or content. I'd spend all my time here if I could.

Basically, the cage has no benefit outside of #1 (to push me into #2), and #2 (to push me into #3). After a few days, I'm putty in her hands, as I should be, and the cage goes into storage. My struggle is getting her to want me being locked before I get enough hormones going that I want to be locked, because I know it would dramatically shorten the less-than-nirvana #1 and #2 periods.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  4. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    If you cheat you are only cheating yourself. Once again the male need to cum trump the male need to do as they are told by their KH or owner. Yes once you orgasm most lose the desire to be a chaste or other kink they are into. Do yourself a favor follow her rules and do as she says. Don't cheat and vibrate one out.

MistressS

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:40 PM
    You need to sit down and talk it all through with your wife and come up with a working solution. Yes maybe you could sneak out cage and get back in, but what would be the repercussions if you did?
    I wear a custom 3D printed cage, there is no way I could slip out of it as it’s spiked, but I could easily cut through my base ring in seconds and be free.
    But it would probably be disastrous for my marriage, as your wife what she thinks and I’m sure you will be able to work it out and come up with a solution!

6. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I do meet the descriptions in the first part of your post, in chastity, my wife is into bdsm, and she does hold the key. We actually transitioned here from bdsm where my wife was originally the sub and I the master. A few years later and the click of a lock and we are now where we are.

I do now get to orgasm with a vibrator but only at the hands of my wife. That is also under lock and key and she uses it as a reward to me. As you get older and take medication, your parts don’t work like they should and medication and teasing works wonders. For those odd occasions where I have discomfort or swelling, all I do is tell the wife and she will let me out until things get better.

since I changed to a metal device, I have not been able to slip it off and I have tried. Maybe I’m just not trying hard enough, but never had success.

I do like to cum and the tease and denial only make it better when she gives me that reward.

Sexy Slave 69 and Open2njoy like this.
  7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    We opted to go the belt route once it was realized it was too easy for me to pull out of any ball trap cage. It wasn’ I wanted to pull out and had a problem with that, it was because we wanted me to have no choice or option to pull out giving my wife that total power.

With just about any cage, belt or whatever, you’re probably going to be able to achieve an orgasm via a vibrating wand. But if you’re really looking for the real security and not being able to pull out I recommend going the belt route or to get a piercing.

collaredhubby likes this.
  8. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    The realization that if you wait and endure the frustration of being denied is key to successfully living the chastity lifestyle. The reward when allowed more than makes up for desire and frustration of being caged. Do yourself a favor and give your wife complete control for a period of time. You’ll be better for it.

9. Coloradonewbies

Colorado
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    No chance I am getting out of my metal cage without the key. I don't know what you mean by having to take it off due to swelling. Like good swelling - getting hard? Or bad swelling - like you have injury. If the good swelling, i kind of look at that discomfort as part of being in chastity - no way in hell it comes off due to trying to get erect.... If it's bad swelling, something must be going wrong. Others here probably have more expertise on that.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No device is foolproof.

Chastity isn't about the cage, it's about the agreement made between you and a keyholder. You can always break a physical cage so you have to concentrate on building a mental cage. Because if you can do that, it can be unbreakable. Good luck

11. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    Orgasm through the cage via vibrations. Possibly worse than a ruined orgasm in terms of the feeling/sensation. An then there's the clean-up after of your dick and device.

During lulls in our play life, I edge myself using a multitool or mains powdered hair clippers. It's a dangerous game but I've learned to not actually go to the edge. I see the edge in 3 stages. The beginning of the edge being where things begin to feel nice but it's easy to walk away. Then there's just into the edge, where those nice feelings are allowed to last a moment or two but a 3rd or 4th moment could easily spell disaster. Then there's the "SHIT" stage and you've either ruined it or if you're uncaged, stroked on through to the conclusion.

I go to the beginning of the edge or a fraction into the edge and I'll do it several times with short breaks between each. When the lull is is over and we're both on the same page, nothing comes close to that excitement. The cage comes off and any touch, stroke, prod is absolutely electric. PIV edging is a pure test of will power.

I'll just finish by saying, that for me, the edge is greater than a regular orgasm. Orgasm for me is almost like taking a piss in terms of sensation for me these days. 2 seconds of nice feeling and then it's done. They're just not worth it.

Sexy Slave 69 and Open2njoy like this.
  12. Locked Unloaded

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Similar to what LesterBallard says, the real lock is your commitment to your KH. The chastity cage or belt is just a symbolic reminder of that commitment. You are not denied by the cage, you are denied by HER

PawEee likes this.
  13. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I've found caged orgasms from a hitachi while in my cage are actually kind of painful. I've grown to be adverse to them, even if they still happen once and a while (usually by accident).

NotInUse likes this.
  14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    The screws can be removed, but it takes a lot of bother. Husband once had to get somebody else's metal cage off at a party. A lot like OP, the guy had a sore on him. His wife had damaged the screws to put him in unchangeable permanent chastity. Husband got it off without burning the guy or hurting him, but it was a lot of trouble.

Husband has been able to pull out of the various devices I've used on him. It's generally been more trouble than it's worth, according to him and he can't always get back in . He also said it's no good masturbating with the thing still hanging on him. Sometimes it falls off when he pulls out, but not always. If it falls off, he definitely can't get back in it.

I use a CB6000 with the anti pullout attachment I got from Kept for Her. He can't get out of it now, unless he damages the rings, cage, pins or cuts off the lock. Then I'll know, and he'll be disciplined severely. He's allowed to cut the lock off in an emergency, but his story better be good. He has tools to easily do this, so I don't give him an emergency key.

I did get one from ebay. I wouldn't call it a Chinese knockoff, because no real thing existed. It was something a Chinese person invented. The ring was adjustable. He couldn't pull out of it. Unfortunately, it wasn't very sturdy, so the ring eventually broke.

I've teased husband with a vibrator while I have him under Control. Even if I don't use the Points of Intrigue, he starts to get an erection and it's at least uncomfortable if not painful, so I'm not worried about him cheating like that.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I haven't dealt with security screws before. But was it difficult to remove because of the damage, or just in general?

I've always assumed that it wouldn't be a problem to remove it with some other tools, but you would probably scratch it up, making it apparent that it was removed. I'd be interested to hear from someone who has tried to remove an undamaged security screw without the right tool.

16. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    There are so many point for me and i also have same feeling..
    I did want to get secure chastity with pa piercing..but neither me and my wife want to take that risk(me cant pee standing up again and she dont want me get so feminized)
    So communication is the key for me and my wife and we came get this conslusion
    she will be the one who ask for lock up, if she forget means its her fault i can masturbate and she will not get piv like she wanted
    Unloked and locked is up to her
    So up for now she will never forget to lock me when i got home after work(i dont chastisied when work)...
    She is now very2 angry if im not obey her to lock my genital(actually its also part of our communication..i want her to be so strich for my chastity)

The last one, do i can cheat?..yes i can when at work or cut the padlock off...but before that i will always thinking of her
    "Why i must throw off all her effort and hard work to chastisied me with one stupid cum?"

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Perception is important, not just to you but sometimes her as well. I’m not talking about the small details and exceptions to the rule, I’m talking about regular wear and tear.

When we started I of course could pull out the back, and did so to groom and treat myself to an erection before stuffing it back in. My kh asked once if I needed out to groom, I told her I can do that as is, I just pull it out the top. She was disappointed, she said “you can just pull it out?” I told her it’s very squishy and I would have to secure it to the cage itself with a piercing. Then I hesitantly asked if that was something she wanted. She then asked me “when can you get it done?”

To her, it’s about me not having any control, and her having all of it. If I have a choice, even if she knows about it after, it ruins her illusion of control. She was the same way when I had access to the spare key. Even if she would know if I tampered with it, she didn’t like that I had an option to remove the cage.

Of course there is the details we tend to ignore, like that technically I could try drilling the lock, I could try picking it and then picking it to close it again, I could try to cut it off, or he’ll, I could rip the key off her neck and just remove it. Of course none of those are very likely or suggested.

It doesn’t have to be completely escape proof, or orgasm proof, it needs to compliment both of your chastity illusions. Within the realms of sanity. My device is practically as far as I can go with this. Piercing secured, enclosed enough to prevent touching, open enough to clean and wear long term, and piercing prong makes using vibration a painful act. Still, if I tried fighting through the pain, and had an hour or two to really try to finish, I’m pretty sure I could use the wand and cum. It did it’s job though. The device is a reminder and deterrence, not a fool proof bondage device. Take it as far as you are comfortable, and then accept.

true42 likes this.
  18. MandAFLR1623

Healthcare
    Western North Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    I understand how you feel and I wrestled with the same issue for a long time. In reality, chastity is way more of a mindset than it is a physical state. Realistically, there are very few cages that can 1000% prevent some kind of an orgasm. You have to have your mind in the right place and exercise restraint.
    My wife views any orgasm without permission the same way she views cheating. I am the one that introduced this to her. I am the one that asked for her to deny me. Now that she has found pleasure in doing so, any form of pleasure without permission is unacceptable.
    Work with your wife, wear the cage for a bit and try it out, and try to keep your mind in the right! Everything will fall in to place.

Rectrix, JackStrap and true42 like this.
  19. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:

I don't know much about the details. It was a metal cage. His wife did something to the screws so they couldn't be turned, but I'm not sure what.

Husband said the only way to get it off was to cut the device which made it useless. He had to use one of those whirly buzzy thingys and some other metal clippy thingys and ice and wet cloths. He said that was to keep the metal from getting too hot and burning the man with the sore.

It was kind of funny watching him all made up and perfumed in his maid dress giving orders to bring this and that.

Usually, if he can't unlock it, the chastized male has to damage the device to get it off. If that's the case, the Keyholder will know. In some cases, some of the testicle trap devices will fall off if the chastized male can get his penis out of the cage. This doesn't always happen, just sometimes.

Over the years, I've put different devices on husband and told him to try to get out of them just to see how secure they were. If the testicle trap device fell off after he got out of the cage, he couldn't get the device back on . There were some other devices he could get out of but couldn't get back in.

This makes me think in a lot of cases, if the chastized male can get out, he can't get back in, so the Keyholder would know if he cheated and could take appropriate measures. In my case, that would involve scheduling husband for a long and especially severe Disciplinary Session with several witnesses followed by him providing prolonged sissy maid service to me and all the ladies who attended.

Unlike many of the gentlemen here, husband didn't ask me for chastity. I asked him to submit to it. He doesn't like it but he does it for me because he knows how much I enjoy it and what it does for me.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  20. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    I am in a Rigid chastity model 1. The PA piercing defeats any pull out and a wire looped through the security hole in the lock 3 times and attached to a security tag ensures no lock picking. I could have an orgasm using a vibrator but i am afraid of getting caught that way after the fact. my wife is very aware of my drop after an orgasm. If i used a vibrator i am certain she would know.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice