Friends in the lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by LockedTower, Aug 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Wondering how many of you who are in an FLR relationship have friends who are also into the chastity or FLR lifestyle? How did you meet these other couples? Did meeting them and opening up with others change your dynamic in any way?

2. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I suspect we all have friends who are into the same, or different, kinks. But for the most part we may never know. My wife has told various friends that I have a small penis, but she stops short of talking about chastity.

container store likes this.
  3. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    My wife has a GF from college days, roommates, lovers, and has been my wife's executive assistant for the last 25 years. About 10 years ago my wife showed her the dungeon I built in the basement for bdsm and they use to enjoy some alone time in their together. She enjoyed it so much she had her husband build on in their home as well. A few years ago, the ladies were sunning naked out by our pool and my wife made me drop my trunks. I did hesitate and was marched into the dungeon by my wife with her GF in tow. I got a flogging to remember and even the GF joined in before the girls pleased each other.

A few months later when the other couple was over for dinner, the husband sarcastically thanked me for the use of my old cage and now he has a new one. With the cat out of the bag the ladies said strip and we had a CFNM night. A third couple was added to our group and it not uncommon for all of us being naked out by our pool, well the guys are in cages.....

4. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife and her friends have talked about how I do all the house cleaning but not that I'm nude caged and plugged. They all have asked for my services but my Wife declines. I don't think she realizes how much I would enjoy cleaning their homes. Of course I would be nude and all locked up and totally loyal to my Wife/KH. They've all seen photos of my penis so it's not like they would be seeing anything new. Perhaps someday we could share this part of our life.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    I think we quite like the idea of not sharing with other people to be honest.

Guest 8927 likes this.
  6. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    We got into chastity because a couple who are great friends use one for play and sex enhancement encouraged us to try it as a tool to have better sex. Then, by happy accident, we found a couple who use chastity as a life style. She was the one who saved me from crying on our ATV trail ride. The next time I saw her she had some encouraging words for me. The only people we know into chastity have been wonderful.

7. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ours is a very personal thing as well. We are totally ok within it.

8. LockedTower

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    For us, I am the one who is interested in meeting others and being able to be open about this aspect of our life with someone. My wife is less interested in this and prefers to keep it private, so it stays that way. I feel like it could be sort of liberating to talk with others and also hear their stories and just have friends we can be our full selves with. We tried a Femdom group munch one time, but that seemed more geared toward scene play and public play parties which just isn't our thing.

CagedCockOz and Matthew989 like this.
  9. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes I understand what you mean! We don't have friends we are that close to. Mrs Chaste is a bit more outgoing than me. I don't have friends as such, a fair few acquaintances but not friends! I just like my own company and that of Mrs Chaste of course!

LockedTower likes this.
  10. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife has one friend who knows about us but she’s not into the lifestyle other than being a kinkster. When my wife opened up to her friend about us it really gave my wife the validation and approval she needed to really feel comfortable in this lifestyle. I’d really like us to have a chastity couple to go out with and hang out, I think the best place would be to go onto fetlife and look for local munches to connect with others. I’d love for my wife to connect with another dominant woman, to have someone to talk about chastity and FLR with other than myself. Someone who she feels comfortable enough with to share intimate details, I think this would help her to open up and understand more about this lifestyle.

11. stephanie ackerman

Hi, first time poster. My sub has been in chastity for about a year and we have been in flr for almost 2 years 0. We very much want to meet another couple who lives the flr lifestyle and chastity. We have attended munches, but find it is much more about play and including others in that play. We have also found that most of the people we meet, the female is the sub. We want our relationship to stay monogamous and between us, but we want to be able to discuss it with other couples. If by any chance this resonates with you and you are in the New York or New Jersey area please reach out.

locked_top and LockedTower like this.
  12. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    One other person knows about our lifestyle, and it was nice talking to her about it once and a while (funny story about how she found out, but bottom line she's into the bdsm world).

Haven't spoken to her about it a few years and I miss having that outlet. I think it would be nice to be able to chat with someone else in person. Doubtful it would happen, my wife is absolutely not into sharing (and I'm really private too, truth be told).

CagedCockOz likes this.
  13. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    We have femdom friends in the lifestyle. I’m probably the only one male sub in permanent chastity though. My Wife belongs to a local femdom group, and most of them are well aware or have seen me in chastity. I sometimes have to serve at there meetings or I’m a demo for different things they teach the other ladies. Usually I’m almost or am naked. At first I was a little embarrassed and humiliated, but I’ve gotten over it. My Wife finds it empowering displaying me in such a vulnerable way. And I feel proud serving and letting others know how committed I am to her.

14. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Active member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    This is wonderful. I hope that as she grows further into her role, my wife will similarly seek advice and guidance. As of right now, she does so mostly through blogs and podcasts.
    Being on display in chastity (and panties) like this is a fairly big fantasy of mine. I would love to serve a group of Madam’s friends in cage and panties, for example.

LockedTower likes this.
  15. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    This is so me too. I have 1 closeish friend (well, he and his wife are friends with me and my wife) but even then it can be weeks if not more without seeing / talking to him and it doesn't bother me, Mrs Sen and my family are my life (excluding outside interests like sports which she has limited interest in).

Chaste J. likes this.
  16. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    sounds like heaven

17. johnjames55

johnjames55 Long term member

Property and Finance
    Suffolk, Ipswich
    Local Time:
    Other than work related most of my friends are into BDSM and FemDom, many are ProDomme as well as lifestyle, munches and fetish clubs (BDSM) are great places to meet people and discuss various things UK anyway.

18. Her_good_boy

Her_good_boy Evolving sub husband

Local Time:
    My best friend is in, based on my observations, an FLR though I don't think it was by choice. The wife controls the money, is currently the sole bread winner( he lost his job a few years ago and hadnt found another one yet). Hes told me countless times about how she makes most of the decisions and he mostly goes along with it, begrudgingly usually. He basically says its 'her world' and she does what she wants. So I dont know if that qualifies as FLR as it was never formally agreed on, but she is quite clearly the dominant partner. I've stayed with them a bunch of times when visiting their area and she just oozes control and dominance.

b_quark likes this.
  19. Ulex_

Ulex_ Active member

Health and Safety
    Sussex, England
    Local Time:
    Some of my closest friends know I am in a FLR and practise FemDom in the bedroom, but they aren't into it themselves. I think they think I'm a bit nuts, but that isn't a new thing and they know what I'm like; my life has been very different to most of theirs.

That's why I am on here, to talk to like-minded people.

tiruh811 and true42 like this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well my my wife has enlightened the ladies at both boutiques we use about my chasity and submissive position.

They have seen more of me exposed than I ever expected. They also have rights to apply punishment and have.

I anticipate more in the future.

21. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    At first, husband didn't want anyone else to know. He's still big on discretion. Sometimes I think he's a little too discrete, but I have to respect that.

He knew my best friend was going to know, because I told him before I took him home with me the first time she was going to know everything. This was before I brought chastity, discipline and crossdressing into our relationship.

It was mostly coincidence how we met other couples into this life. At first, husband didn't want to do get togethers or events . He's more willing now, once he saw what it was all about.

I had to get him to do the first get together by offering a big reduction of a long chastity sentence. After that, it was easier to get him to agree.

22. LockedTower

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    I have many relatives like this. My aunts rule the roost and call the shots and my uncles just do what they're told. They aren't dressing up like domes or wearing collars or expressing any sort of sexual control, but who knows. I think it's very common for flr's to exist in the basic sense where women are the dominant personality in a relationship and the husband submits and it's just natural to them that way. I think the difference between these 'natural' flr's and a D/s type flr is the formal acknowledgment and acceptance of the power exchange by both parties.

Socalsubby and chastesoon like this.
  23. Her_good_boy

Her_good_boy Evolving sub husband

Local Time:
    Agreed, I think the 'natural' FLR as you call it is pretty commonly out there. My friend who I spoke to above said it just kind of happened. I recall him saying years ago how whenever he got paid from work he gave his check to the wife, who would then control its usage and give him an allowance after the bills were paid. She was also the one who called the shots on what home they bought. The times I've stayed with them she controls the housework, delegating chores and whatnot. I don't have the ins and outs of their bedroom lives but the wife clearly rules the roost in their day to day vanilla lives.

LockedTower likes this.
  24. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I'm OK with her friends knowing I'm the submissive hubby. Her one good GF knows my wife disciplines me when I don't follow the rules. While my wife did not share everything she told her with me, I figure she knows most of our story. Chastity, cross dressing, severe punishments etc.
    I was so humiliated the first time seeing her after my wife told her. We were there helping for a grad party. My wife handed me over to her and said he's ready to work and smiled. The very first thing she did was put a frilly apron on me (so my clothes did not get food on them) while I did food prep. She tied it so tight and knotted it over and over, I had no way of removing it without her or my wife undoing the knots. I got to hear lots of comments of how cute I looked etc. I was really embarrassed and a little humiliated but I liked it as well.

As far as I know, she's the only one that knows

25. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    At least one…She‘s my best female friend and everytime she visits us her first grip is at my hips to check if I am in the belt, and if not right in the crotch to see if at least caged….
    Although it was her starting chastity with me in a interesting 3 months experiment between good friends, and it was also her taking away the last doubts of my lady about chastity…..
    It feels a bit strange when she does that, or even openly asks about some details; last time she was here, after a few wines I ended up undressed (except my belt) being sent around to serve those two tipsy flowers during the evening, which was partly hilarious and all three of us had lots of good laughs about the situation….

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice