Initial lock-up?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CrabbyVanSkeggy, Aug 16, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. CrabbyVanSkeggy

CrabbyVanSkeggy New member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Hi all,

My keyholder has read that it takes about 3 months to make my body and mind adjust to a lack of masturbation and sexual pleasure. So she decided that a 3 month lockup period is absolutely crucial now. Is this something you or your keyholder has also done? What is your experience with it, did it work as intended?

Thanks

Lostsoul981, sissy_connie and John like this.
  2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    She sure did. The first lockup was for just over 90 days. Good luck.

naix likes this.
  3. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    I think we are heading for the same target. 6 weeks in captivity- with no sexual release, just checks and cleaning. It has certainly changed my behaviour. From sexual release two or three times a week, to zero fir me. I get all my pleasure from my KH wife. It has been an incredible journey so far! Good luck, and enjoy it!

ugams and Shaznste like this.
  4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    No limits were ever set by Mrs Chaste! From the start. If everything was going ok then I would stay locked up. She didn't have an idea of how long between orgasms, but at first it was no more than a couple of weeks. Now 8 years on I am locked 24/7 at as close to 365 as possible! Using the Cherrykeeper, it needs cleaning every 4 weeks or so. To make this work we have 3! The cleaning involves scrubbing and soaking for about 3 days! Orgasms are never more than 1 or 2 a year! She is an expert at teasing me in my cage and getting me to "leak" as she calls it. Enough semen comes out to "relieve the pressure" she says, but it certainly isn't an orgasm! :)

ugams likes this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    It's fair to say that initial lock up, with no unlocks at all, should be as long as hygiene and health can stand, and then build on that to go longer and longer.

Being without orgasm for a long time is one thing. Being without erection for a long time is very upsetting. The combination is powerful in my view.

The disconnect and desperation you'll experience after just a couple of weeks will have your mind in a tangle (assuming you are a normal man that touches his cock 1,000 times a day haha) and will likely render you useless the first week or two.

In my limited experience any length of time beyond comfort without erection and orgasm is mind altering.

Hygiene and health beat fantasy so start slow and take care.

ugams and Petey like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Starting out at 90 days would be quite a challenge.

Jack In A Cage and subrick like this.
  7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    It should be obvious that if you are new at this, spend a month getting used to wearing the cage, making adjustments to your ring size, spacing, etc. before going for for extended periods locked up.

If you are comfortable wearing your cage for a three or four straight weeks (work, sleeping, showering, etc), then you're ready for "extended" time. How long that time should be would depend upon you and your keyholder, of course. My own thinking is that three months would be a minimum, but certainly by six months you should have a change in mindset.

true42, jemima, Rubbersoul and 2 others like this.
  8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    What is wrong with you?!? Someone's keyholder might see!

Tom Allen likes this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I think that I know where your kh read that. I regret to inform you that the author goes on to say that 12 months would be preferable to only 3, as 3 was really a minimum to achieve the desired changes in attitude.

I'm 2 weeks into whatever.... I don't know if she even has a plan, but she is well aware of the 3-12 recommendation.

ugams likes this.
  10. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    When you say "initial lock up", does that mean you've never been locked before? Do you have a chastity device yet? And if so, can you wear it for several weeks without a problem?

If the answer to the last question is "yes", then she can set whatever limits she wants, as you should be able to physically tolerate the cage for as long as needed. Now, how you handle it emotionally is a different matter, but you'll just have to figure it out. ;)

But if you don't have a cage yet, or don't have one you can wear comfortably for extended periods, I think you need to work on that, first. Many factors go into finding the "right cage" for extended, 24/7 wear, and sometimes it takes a long time to find such a device. So trying to do a 3 month lock up in a new device is pretty unlikely to be successful, as most likely you'll find discomfort somewhere along the way. And if you try to "power through" and "tough it out", that'll only set you back further as it will take longer for you to heal.

Good Luck. It sounds like you've got a keyholder who has at least begun to do some of her own investigation about male chastity. :)

~subrick

BoundByBecca, LockedPom and true42 like this.
  11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh, dang, I remember that post. It originally showed up on Altairboy, and has circulated on Tumblr.

http://tpe.serve101.org/altarboy/nt160107.htm

This is wank fodder, of course, but I guess the writer makes dome good points.

12. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    I have to agree with this, 92 days is our record, and that was after locking up off and on for a year +

@Destiny103181

LesterBallard and Destiny103181 like this.
  13. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    It is 100% true that if you are just getting started with chastity, your first lockup will need to be much closer to 90 minutes than 90 days. Please don't put yourself in a position where your kh is leaving for a semester abroad and locks you in chastity on her way to the airport like in so many stories.

That won't work. It will be torture. You need to find a cage that works and work up to long times. First try an hour, then a few, then overnight, etc and etc. It might take months just to get to the point where you can lock for a whole week. Hell, it might take years just to find a cage that makes a week or more possible without severe pain.

In short, don't push it. Take it easy and do it right.

14. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Never gone that long...good luck

15. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Good advice

16. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I assume that everyone is different; in my case, I've never made it even two weeks without an orgasm. But, for what it's worth, my wife seems to be able to get my head into the "correct" state in less than a week (and usually within 2-3 days), so I don't really know if 3 months or 6 months or a year would even be necessary to "break and remold" me.

However, if you're comfortable (i.e. no medical issues) in the cage, then go for it. You can figure it out on the way. And do let us know how your journey goes ... good luck!

ugams likes this.
  17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'd say that it's shorter than that, it takes about a month for you to lose the desire to have an orgasm, but then others also report a change of mindset when you do 3 or 6 months, becoming much more submissive.

I'm on that journey, my previous longest sessions were always around the three month mark, but I'm now currently past four months without either an orgasm or an erection. She keeps saying that she's determined that I'm going to "break the record", I'm just not sure which record?

Yes, mindset does change during a long lock-up, but I'm also starting to think that your keyholder's mindset does too. They get less concerned about denying you orgasms and erections, and more confident in making new rules. When you both enjoy it, I think you both change, for the better. And then you enjoy it even more.

18. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I had not even considered that it was a break in period for keyholders too....

bondinchas likes this.
  19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    I think I read the 3 month advice on miss Ivey’s book about keyholding, or somewhere similar.

It was said multiple times, but I would find it highly improbable that the first time wearing a cage, the fit is perfect, the cage is perfect etc etc.

If your goal is 90 days, I would suggest trying to go 90 days but unlocking at night. You can try to stay locked at night as time passes, but it’s a tall order.

20. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I don't know the original source, but I always assumed that the 90 days was the "and now shit gets real" phase, not the "I just bought my first cage" phase.

21. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    As others have stated, it can take a long time to break in a new device (or vice versa), and that is assuming the device even fits. Thus an initial 90 day lockup is highly unrealistic.

bondinchas and RoyMunson like this.
  22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Mistress says I become annoying after 2 weeks, I am not sure if its actually her feeling guilty or me being annoying.

3 Months with no release...well i could do it I think if Mistress had more libido ironically, so there were other areas of outlet. There is no physical reason my particular device (looker 2) couldn't stay on indefinitely. its so easy to clean. But there is NO WAY I could have done it without getting things right first.

But yah putting a device on for the first time and not taking it off for three months is unrealistic.

I remember reading those articles years ago, and yep wank fodder.

bondinchas likes this.
  23. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    Agreed. My wife and I had been playing around (emphasis on "playing" ) on and off for a few years. We didn't have any set periods, she would unlock me when she felt like it. Sometimes that was because she wanted sex, often it was because she though I need to cum. She wasn't- as Boundinchas hints at - in a real chastity mindset.

Then I suggested we try a minimum three month lockup. I have a stainless steel Mature Metal device that fits perfectly and gives me no trouble with hygiene, so I challenged her to keep me locked for a minimum of three months just to prove to both of us that I could go that long. She agreed, somewhat bemusedly, and we did it.

It was great, and really did improve her confidence in the whole thing. I heartily encourage it, once you have a device that fits well and you can clean.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    Hey there, I was actually looking for this exact reference and while knowing I read it somewhere, please tell me where I saw it. Thanks.

25. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    3 months and the key didn't go in the lock even once?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice