It has been a long time..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hubbi0, May 28, 2010.

1. Hubbi0

Hubbi0 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    It has been a long time since I was on this site, and a long time since I was able to touch my penis....

I came here in 2009, on the instruction of my wife, for information about male chastity devices. Since my last visit I have been locked into a clear CB6000 small. I have been out of it on a few rare occasions, but I have not been allowed an orgasm in months, almost a year.

I am here because my wife says that i need to be humiliate, shown off for the sissy that I am.

Please feel free to humiliate me, tell me to send/post photos or whatever. I will do as you say.

hubbi0

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Obviously your Wife gets you and cares deeply enough to require more torment than She has time for.

i would request that She join, or return if She all ready has, and help to fine tune your further humiliations by describing you to those in the forum. Further, assuming you are locked up, there are lots of captioned images here to frustrate you.

Welcome back. Make sure She reads your post and understands whether you have properly transmitted Her thoughts correctly. If you have not, i shall assume you are in for some punishment and that should help to initiate your return to the Mansion properly.

Welcome back.

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Who says you can never go back? Welcome home, again.

4. Hubbi0

Hubbi0 Junior Member

Local Time:

Thank you.

She is a member. I can suggest that she come to read what i post. She is the Domme in our relationship. She speaks, i jump.

5. Hubbi0

Hubbi0 Junior Member

Local Time:

Thank you for the welcome, Miss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice