For the first time i feel OWNED

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Shane, May 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Well goddess and i are admitedly very new to this and thru my other posts you know I have had issues with numerous things. Long term wear of my cb6000s, giving total control to goddess, trying not to top from the bottom, etc etc etc. Anyways, i have been locked up on and off for a month now and last night we went to bed and i started playing with goddess. She rolled on her back and shoved me down to orally please her. She lite up a more 120 ( we have a smoking fetish as well LOL) and i brought her to a long and very powerful orgasim. Well i thought we were done NOT she rolled me over and told me to pull down my panties. She then broke out the feeldo we have and used it on me. She tried to use it as intented but she gets frustrated very easy with it and we have not totally figured out how to keep it in her as she is using it on me. So she just did it manually. AND WOW did she ever. She pounded me like never before and it was the first time she did it while i was locked up. She used me for about 20 min then she had me roll over and she just sat and looked at me while she smiled. I ask if i was going to be released and she just smiled and said NOPE. I smiled back pullered her to me and fell asleep holding her. What a wonderful night.

Sissy Shane

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Welcome to the feeling of being owned but, :becareful:
    Trying to top from the bottom only gets my bottom very red and sore. i learned about six months ago not to try it anymore. Good luck on your journeys.

3. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    5:54 AM
    Thanks for posting! Sounds like a very exciting night. We bought a feeldoe but haven't used it yet. Hoping that I will also get "owned"!

4. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    such a wonderful feeling isn't it! Much more long lasting and powerful than a quick and dirty orgasm..

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i remember how i felt the first time i typed those words made me all warm and fuzzy feeling inside and still do to this day. i can't wait to get back to Mistress and actually have those words cross my lips for the first time in Her presence. What a humbling yet exhilarating feeling it will be.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

6. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Sissy Shane,

Sometimes it takes awhile for me to let things filter through my mind before i add. i have recently proudly taken the title of slave to Mistress Rob and riki. i was hesitant at first and i felt like i had to try it on to see how it felt and what others would think. That is not what i should have thought or felt at all. i should have been proud that instant like i am now and embraced the blessing and gift i had been given. you will find that the further you venture down this road the more meaningful it becomes. Welcome to the world of being owned...

cynthia

7. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    My wife Mary, who is also my Keyholder, has done me with a strap on several times in the past. One of my most enjoyable experiences was when i was bound & gagged while she wore the strap on & fucked me while i remained in my locked chastity. My wrists were joined at my ankles forcing my ass in the air while i was face down on the bed. She mounted me from behind & with each thrust forward i felt more & more "owned" by her.

i cannot wait for the time she wants to do it again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice