Fit question for Behind Barz owners

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by kinkykusco, Aug 9, 2021.

1. kinkykusco

kinkykusco New member

Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    Hi,

I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Behind Barz belt because I think it's design will solve my problem with my current belt, but I wanted to ask here first to confirm.

Currently I'm using a cheap Chinese belt (this one https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32963285762.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6eab4c4dHAqxiu) which is actually pretty good for the price. The problem I have is the space for my testicles is pretty small, and they get "pushed" out to the sides and pinch when I sit between my thighs and the side of the cage. Additionally, the shield is a bit too long, and when I sit it hits the chair and pushes the entire belt up into my stomach.

I'm considering the flat front cage, as I like the look. If someone who has one could comment on how sitting is/how long the total length is from the belt to the bottom of the cage so I could compare, I would appreciate it. And - do you ever have problems with space for your testicles? I'm most worried about skin poking through the side bars of the cage and getting pinched against my legs - any issues with that?

Thank you for your help!

2. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    Hi,
    I've got a full Behind Barz belt with the enclosed cage and it fits me really well. Because of the way the ring and cage work the balls sit quite comfortably and I've not had any real issues with pinching. I'm looking at upgrading my outer cage to a Hannibal 2 or 3 to ensure everything is kept inside the outer cage and out of reach.

I also went for the lockable outer cage (so you can remove it for cleaning but you're still locked in the belt) and the custom funnel tube, which is a must. That prevents you accidentally spraying when you pee and it just makes wearing the belt so much easier.

Initially I experimented with the waistband and relaxed the size slightly. That caused the belt to sit too low and be pushed up when I sat down. Now it's set to the correct size the cage doesn't force the cage up when I sit.

Link to images of my belt in the Gallery:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/my-belt.6745/

Good luck!

3. kinkykusco

kinkykusco New member

Local Time:
    Hi Aarb,

Thank you for the quick reply, your pictures are especially helpful.

4. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Not a problem. Feel free to drop me a chat message if you want to ask more questions :)

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    I have the basic system, it took my a while to break it in but now I can pretty much do anything I want in it. I have the 2 inch tube and a 55mm base ring so there’s more room for my testicles since the ring doesn’t move. I’ve had a couple of cheap Chinese belts and I never liked where the belt was sitting on my waist but then again I had no experience with belts at that time so I’m sure I didn’t have them adjusted right. I’m totally happy with Behind Barz, I’m so used to it now there are times I forget I’m wearing it.

JackStrap, kinkykusco and Aarb like this.
  6. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Totally agree - it might seem uncomfortable at the beginning but take the time to break it in. I slept in mine overnight and that made a lot of difference with the fit.

FPH likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Yes, the more regular activities you do while wearing it the better your fit. I often have worked on cars, getting underneath them, rolling around on the garage floor etc. After doing that a few times I couldn’t believe how well the belt was formed to my body lol.

FPH likes this.
  8. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    My Behind Barz belt has taken time to adjust and for my body to adjust to wearing it. I have an active job and the only issue that I had with the belt was chafing of the cage against my thighs. A change to pouch style underwear solved the problem.

I have been wearing it for increasing lengths of time and have currently been locked in it for 26 days and nights. It became comfortable overnight quite quickly. I found the 4” cage better than the 3” as it allowed a little bit of growth in the night without disturbing me. There is less spray from the 4” tube as it fits closer to the enclosed cage, although the funnel modification posted elsewhere looks interesting.

JackStrap and kinkykusco like this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Where’s that modification thread for the funnel, you have me curious about that :)

10. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Have a look at my album as I opted for the funnel modification. I've taken a photo of the regular and funnel tubes together so you can compare them.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/my-belt.6745/

As I said before, it just makes wearing the belt a lot more predictable. I also got some tubing from B&Q (DIY shop in the UK) and made a custom piece that fits on the end of the funnel that means that everything (pee, precum etc) drains straight out the outer cage.

kinkykusco and Guest 3729 like this.
  11. Chaste2be

Chaste2be Member

Local Time:
    I’d like to know more about that plug that can be locked in, is that a custom item? How does it attach? I think I may need to get one of those for my belt!!

12. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    It's a Mysteel plug designed for use with their cable rear belts. I need to get some metal bonding glue/ araldite to fix the plate to the screw as it pinches really badly (plus i'm still building up to being able to wear it as it's long.)

Attached Files:

13. Devon

Devon New member

Local Time:

14. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    The funnel pushes the scrotum clear so there's a clear path for urine to drain. Not experienced any bunching in that area either.

15. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    Good to know!

Now that I replaced the 3" PA-tube with 4" no-PA-tube I still experience the scrotum being pinchedin between the end of the tube and a) chair b) pants c) whatever I happen to sit on.

The PA hooks were really pain in the ... uh, scrotum, as they wanted to pierce the tender skin. The no-PA tube is better by a long shot, that is: not so painful.

Maybe I could fabricate something to guide the scrotum away from the dangerous place...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice