Birthdays?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by CagedandPantied, Aug 10, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    I’m wrapping up my recent birthday celebration, and it got me to thinking…what sort of special gifts or treatment do other locked men get for their birthday? I got a few nice ordinary gifts and the requisite control of the menu for a day or two, but in the chastity/FLR context, I got the following:

-“birthday sex” consisting of me donning the strapon to pound away like a needy, but still locked animal
    -a new cage (delayed by the postal service and hopefully to arrive tomorrow)
    -some new panties
    -lots of pussy to eat

How about you all? Any special cageboy presents you like to get?

2. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife/KH usually promises me sex for my birthday, Christmas and random days which is built up with lots of suggestions to what's to come.
    Always ends with alot of hope and no release.

James80, qwer75 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have been told that I would get a release on certain days, the denied. My Wife(KH) loves telling me..."oh, next Sunday you can have a orgasm". And on those days, she will tease my and leave me hanging.

4. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    Funny that, isn’t it? My wife has me so well trained that I pretty much ask to be kept in the cage or locked back up with no O, even after birthday fun. And that’s the way we like it!

Susanstoy91, subrick and Billy J like this.
  5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In previous years, Mrs Edge would often unlock me for a little something, anything from full on intercourse to a ruined hand job.

But three years ago, she kept me locked for my birthday, and I got to wear the harness and give her a good evening. I figured that she was just waiting for the weekend.

The weekend came, and she allowed me to go down on her, before I put on the harness and wore her out.

After a few more days, I realized that she had absolutely no intention of unlocking me, and I realized that I was going to be in for some seriously long term denial. It was the hottest present ever, and every year I remind her of how hot it's been.

6. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I recently received a hard, steady over the knee hair brushing with one whack for each year of my life. I was told in advance if I was well behaved, didn't resist, and don't beg for her to stop than later in the day I would be allowed to orgasm any way I wanted. She initially said she was going to swing non-stop from start to finish to make it memorable. I told her I would try to take it but historically anything more than a set of ten of her swings is enough to draw tears and blood spots. She could tell once she started there was no way I would make it through a non-stop, steady cadence hair brushing for that many strokes so she was kind and broke it up into sets of ten swings with a nice 20 second break for me to catch my breath. It was thorough and when it was finished I had soaked through HER shorts under me because she broke me into a sweat! My ass was blistered very well and red hot.

Later in the day we made passionate love and it was wonderful.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    i usually get sex on special days and i love to receive panties and lingerie

Matthew989 likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    and me. :)

MWS likes this.
  9. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I'm allowed an additional orgasm. Otherwise things remain as they are: I serve and eat semen.

10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    This last bday I was uncaged for the day and had sex and orgasms 3 times. My wife really likes to make me happy on special days, holidays etc.
    But, we’ve been getting more serious about cutting my O’s down to 2-4 a month. So we’ll see what happens when the next bday rolls around

John likes this.
  11. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Depends on what is going on at the time. If we are just observing a normal week cycle, my wife will let me out for my birthday for good old fashioned sex. However, if I am in the middle of a long term mutually agreed time frame, she will give me a caged orgasm with a vibrator.

12. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    I always get it in my head that my birthday or holidays are going to equate to a special treat but that really hasn’t been the case in the last 2 to 3 years and I remain locked up. She likes to be spontaneous and surprise me when I’m least expecting it.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I have low expectations for my birthday celebrations. I get a cake (yum, but the carbs do a number on my weight!), and some random gifts from family (usually things that don't make much sense to me, plus a few gag gifts, i.e. purposefully funny gifts -- and I'm not referring to ball gags!) I appreciate the thought behind the gifts, and I try to show appreciation, and I try to eventually find a use for everything. I really don't mind aging at all, so I am not bothered by birthdays, and I enjoy the fun with the family.

I guess my wife does usually try to have sex with me on my birthday, but even that is hit or miss for the past few years, for whatever reasons. I'm not complaining; I'd gladly give up sex on my birthday for an opportunity to go down on her, or even just to give her a nice massage ... I guess at this point, I'd give up sex just to make her dinner, do the dishes, and wash the laundry. I'm pretty happy and content with the way things have been shaping up in this regard. She has me completely addicted to this, and it's only getting worse (i.e. better).

I still enjoy and desire sex. Like, bigly. It's just that my brain is being re-wired to enjoy and desire pleasing her even more than I enjoy and desire sex, which I never would have believed possible.

b_quark and container store like this.
  14. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Well, yesterday was my birthday (61!!!! :eek: :)) so I can relate what my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder did to and for me.

First of all, the night before, I gave Her a complete body massage, as is usually typical for us each night anyway. I LOVE touching Her hot, sexy body. She had me tie my silk tie around my balls so She could pull on it whenever She felt like it. She really enjoys seeing and hearing me respond to Her gentle, and not so gentle, tugs.

When I was done with the massage, She asked how many spikes I currently had in my cage. Due to some issues, I was down to just 2 short ones. She told me that I need to have one spike for each decade, so a total of 6. (OK, technically, I'm in my 7th decade, but I wasn't going to correct Her at this time! ;)) She also said She wanted me to insert the 6 longer spikes, not the shorter ones which I usually wear. I did that, and they were immediately evident, pressing into my cock even without any attempt at erection.

She then proceeded to tease my ever-sensitive nipples, while pulling on the leash around my balls. Apparently I was making a bit too much noise, so She took off Her panties and put them in my mouth. I LOVE it when She gags me with her lovely scented panties!!!!

We just laid in bed for a good long time as She teased and tormented my nipples with her fingers, tugging on my balls with the silk tie, and kneeing or slapping my balls on occasion as She desired.

Finally She said She wanted an orgasm. I handed Her the vibrator and it didn't take long for Her to come. Hard. As I've mentioned before, She uses the tie around my balls to relate to me how intense Her orgasm is. The better the orgasm, the harder She pulls. OMG....did She pull!!! One of these days I expect to look down and find my balls hanging on the end of that silk tie!!! LOL

After Her orgasm, I gently massaged Her as She came floating back down to earth. I kept whispering how lucky I was to have Her and how much I love Her and appreciate everything She does for me. Once She fell asleep, I removed the silk tie from my balls. Eventually, I nodded off as well.

The next morning, my actual birthday, She instructed me to put the tie back on. Then to lay face down on the bed. It was time for my birthday spankings. Well, we have quite a variety of impact implements, so I set them out in front of Her to choose. I think She used 6 or 7 over the course of the spankings. A large flogger, a small flogger, a paddle, and a single cane and a multi-cane. Probably a few others in there too, I wasn't in the best position to see exactly what She was using each time. I counted with each stroke. Every once in a while She gave the silk tie a firm tug to shift my attention from my butt to my balls. Tugging on the tie also moves my cock in its cage, which causes the spikes to dig in a bit more.

When She was done, my butt was turning a nice shade of red (according to Her) with definite welts appearing from the cane(s). She then told me to lay on my back. She proceeded to tease and torment my nipples again for a long time, and said "Now it's time for your balls to be spanked!" Once again, using combinations of Her hand (mostly) along with a small flogger and paddle, She applied the proper number of whacks to my tightly tied balls. Every time She hit my balls, my cock twitched, and I could feel some combination of the 6 spikes jab into my cock.

After that, She proceeded to tease and torment my nipples even more. They were really getting sore now. The spikes were definitely doing their thing as my cock kept twitching in it's feeble attempt to get hard.

Again, I was apparently getting a bit loud, so she asked me to feel Her pussy. It was REALLY wet. She asked for the panties She gagged me with the previous night. I handed them to Her and She put them in and around Her wet pussy, soaking up Her wetness. She then purposely fed them to me with the freshly wet part going into my mouth first. This time She didn't put just part of them in my mouth. She shoved them completely into my mouth. That was so hot!!!

Then She said "I want another orgasm.". So I played with Her nipples while She used Her vibrator to have another very intense orgasm. She continued to pull on the silk tie around my balls throughout Her orgasm, and once again, it WAS intense. After Her orgasm, I again massaged Her as She floated back down. We then snuggled for a bit and began our day.

Late in the afternoon, we found ourselves alone in the house for a few hours, so She approached me and told me it's time to continue. This time, She had me get on my knees and She kicked me in the balls six times with Her spiked "ball busting" shoes. The combination of my balls being crushed by Her spiked foot and then the shift in my cock in the cage driving those spikes into my cock made for a pretty intense experience. She knew She was only going to kick me once for each decade, so She made each kick hard and deliberate. By the sixth kick, I was pretty spent and sore.

She then teased and tormented my really sore nipples, asked for the silk tie to be wrapped around my balls again, and She proceeded to tease and deny me until She felt ready for Her orgasm. Once again, She had a very intense orgasm. I know I could feel a lot of the intensity in my balls from the silk tie She was pulling, but to be honest, my balls were so sore from what they'd just been through, as much as it hurt when She tugged on them, I don't think it was quite as intense as Her earlier orgasms. BUT....it still freakin' hurt so good. I LOVE having my balls pulled during the height of Her orgasm. And more importantly, so does She.

Afterward, as I massaged Her back down to earth and we had some small talk, I reaffirmed my love for Her and how lucky I am that She is my Wife, KeyHolder and Goddess. I once again told Her that if She never lets me have another orgasm, I would be willing to accept that, as long as She continues to share Her orgasms with me. I get all of the sexual pleasure I need from Her touch, and Her orgasms give me the psychological release I need, without the dreaded "drop" typical with my own orgasms. I really don't want to come again, and have no desire to do so, at this point.

Anyway, we did have dinner plans, so we did that. By the time we got back home last night, we were just tired. We watched some TV and I massaged and kissed Her all over. She even told me to "kiss Her flower" (her ass), which I gladly did. Eventually we just drifted off to sleep. When all was said and done, She had three, very intense orgasms, in less than a 24 hour period, which is something that She hasn't experienced in quite some time. Perhaps several decades. Of course, I also benefitted from those orgasms, as well. I was completely satisfied. I hadn't had three orgasms in a 24 hour period for A LONG TIME either. So it was no wonder that we just crashed at the end of the day. No regrets at all. It was a GREAT day!!!

And I made sure She knew that it was the BEST birthday present She could ever give me. :)

And THAT, boys & girls, is what I did on my birthday, thanks to my Loving Wife, Goddess & KeyHolder! :love::)

~subrick

15. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    Similar to many of you, I can count on getting my birthday spankings, and let out of my cage for sex.

16. Spanishinchastity

Sales Manager
    Spain
    Local Time:
    For this kind of occasions like my birthday or our anniversary sometimes my goddess give me a ruined orgasm and makes me eat the cum after.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Nothing here, madam knows I am not keen on celebrating my birthday, so it’s mostly ignored.

18. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    I got a vibrator on the cage orgasm

19. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    It's just another day

20. Spanishinchastity

Sales Manager
    Spain
    Local Time:
    Past Friday was my birthday. I spend several hours eating her, and as special gift she surprised me with a new dildo for the strap on… she is amazing.

When I was thinking that nothing could be better she removed my cage to give me a ruined orgasm and her feet full of my cum as a desert

m2s likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice