Should I upgrade my CB6000? Or is Birdlocked or BON4 a better option?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Masteretsam, May 2, 2010.

1. Masteretsam

Masteretsam Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am currently under consideration by a Dominatrix who insists that I should be kept in permanent chastity. She feels that my CB6000 may not be secure enough, and has suggested that I switch to the short cage version and also add the new KSD-G3 security-enhancing cage inserts.

In its smallest state, my penis ends almost an inch from the front hole of the CB6000 cage, but it easily fills the cage upon the slightest stimulation. Will the short cage be unbearable to wear? Is there anyone with experience from adding a KSD-G3 insert to the CB6000? (http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/chastity-accessories/ksd-g3/chs048.html)

Would a switch to a silicon device be a better option? My future Dominatrix (as I hope) has grave concerns about their ability to prevent masturbation. Anyone with experience? Are they really less bulky than a CB6000?

m

2. mazo31

mazo31 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    join issue, I have the same

3. newbb21

newbb21 Member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I am selling my birdlocked mini for cheap here. It is a mini so it will be perfect for you and it is practically brand new, except for being used on and off for 2 weeks. Purchased from the manufacturer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280554595788&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice