Chastity as Masturbation Control Only

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by o2cum, May 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Hello-

It has been years, literally, since I last posted. Hello to all my good friends I initially met at Chastitylifestyle.com and subsequently moved to Chastitymansion.com when MW and pet started the site.

Here is my question (I know this has been covered before so if you can point me to a thread that'd be great): I am currently locked in CB6000s. Since being locked for the last two weeks, my wife has said nothing. I'm beginning to fear she is only interested in preventing me from masturbating. This was my goal as well. However, I "expected" a few other perks. 1) Verbal reminders of my encasement-the more humiliating the better; and 2) More sex-one sided of course with orgasm denial for me.

In the last two weeks we have had no sexual contact and no humiliating statements. I am happy to report I have not complained once.

I had intended to ask for 1&2 above as a condition of my chastity but when I showed her I was locked and began to speak she interrupted saying "Where's the key." When I told she immediately left to take possession of it. I don't want to top from the bottom or make her feel pressure so I haven't brought it up again.

I know from lurking and reading other posts some folks say-count you blessings because many men do not even have a KH. Or she's in charge-too bad. I guess I'm in agreement with both of the above...Just wondering if anybody could give me a glimmer of hope that 1 & 2 might come with time. Or someone who has adjusted to this being the limited extent of their chastity experience.

Thanks.

o2Cum

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Hiya,

Hmm. I'd say it's important, sooner rather than later, to have a conversation about expectations. It's well and good that she likes you locked up, but if that is not sufficient to make it satisfying for you, then it's a non-consensual arrangement. If you're truly into Femdom, and you don't feel you have any input into your arrangement, then I guess just have to deal with whatever you get, but I'd suggest tempering that with some opportunity to make it satisfying for both of you.

Best of luck, and let us know how things go!
    mikecb

3. aaa1231

aaa1231 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    ask to lick her cunt, then while she's having a good time, tell her how slutty and dirty you are, it could free her a little! and if she asks,tell her that being slutty and dirty is not a matter of being in a cage or not : some things cant be changed -and if you're in a cage, we all know why!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice