Looking for my Chicagoland Keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Where’s my Goddess?, May 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Where’s my Goddess?

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Single, 41 year old Arab-American male, 6'1, gouttee, average-to-above average build, never married, no children, based out of the Chicagoland area looking for a long-term female led relationship in the Chicagoland area or possibly anywhere in the USA. I would be willing to relocate for the right woman.

I'm fully-employed in the finance field, college-educated, gentleman who enjoys watching sports, talking politics/world events, keeping up with the financial and crypto markets, spending time with family, and currently focusing on my present/future. I'm looking for a woman whom I can start a new life with in a FLR live-in situation with chastity dynamic. I'd hope we could build the dynamic of the relationship online over a period of time discussing various parts of our envisioned life together and then proceed forward to reality when both of us are ready.

I'm not looking for one-time sessions or a professional dominatrix. I'm looking for a real loving relationship.

Please feel free to message me if I might be what you are looking for and lets see if there's a connection/match. Thanks.

2. well_endowed_top

well_endowed_top New member

security guard
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I am a keyholder male looking for a muscular man in chastity to be my man wife

3. Where’s my Goddess?

Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Only interested in finding one woman. Thanks anyways and GL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice