Poll about the average penis size here

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JustAnotherGuyHere, Apr 29, 2021.

?

MY erect penis size is ...

1. <4 inch

38 vote(s)
    7.6%
  2. 4-5 inch

91 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. 5,1-6 inch

183 vote(s)
    36.7%
  4. 6,1-7 inch

119 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. > 7 inch

68 vote(s)
    13.6%
Random Thread
  1. Guest 2939

Guest 2939 Active member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    my size varies some but usually at least 5.5 but on occasion it gets to 7

2. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    For chastity my 7.5 inches is kind of a problem when in a cage. I am a grower so I can fit in a cage no problem, but the night erections can cause considerable pain. Been wearing a cage 24/7 for a few months now and haven`t noticed any shrinkage. It wouldn`t be a problem for my wife at all if it did, because she has always thought it was to big.

chaste4wife likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'm easily under four inches, and probably closer to three and a half. When i was younger, more like five inches, but age has taken some toll. Being smaller does make chastity easier.

Jail Bird likes this.
  4. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    In my glory days and hard, I was 6.5 inches. Soft, It would depend. After swimming, I would shrink to 2or 3 inches. But after a normal day, I would hang soft at maybe 4 inches. I just started wearing a "nub" style cage and my penis in the cage is maybe 1.5 inches. My Wife(KH) allows me out once in awhile to let me get hard. When I put it back in the cage, my Wife can't believe I can stuff it back in the cage and it fits in.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    6.5 erect when I started this journey. Like a lot of others I’m a grower so about 3.25 soft.
    Haven’t measured lately - but I am currently out of a cage while my PA heals and for hygiene of that, so I should be around the same

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  6. Satin Wiggle

Satin Wiggle New member

Local Time:
    Glad to see I'm below average :)
    I used to feel so self conscious and inferior about being small now I know I am self conscious and inferior.

Headtrip likes this.
  7. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My cage is about 1.5 inches long and so am I when caged.

I peak at somewhere between 3.5 and 5 inches depending on the level of excitement.

8. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    <4".
    I used to be over 5" though...

9. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    This seems like the chastity version of "mine's bigger than yours"....

10. Munchkin_dick

Munchkin_dick Member

Richland Center Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    My erect penis was 5 3/4. But im on low dose hormones and daily chastity so ive shrunk down a bit, probably 5" and hoping to get smaller.

11. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I was 7-7.25" before chastity. I've been 24x7 now for nearly three years, and only am uncaged for an erection once every 2-3 months. It looked to me like I was shorter so I remeasured a few weeks ago and found I've list an inch, 6". Girth doesn't seem to have changed ... maybe even a bit more. I believe the folks who say that shrinkage isn't permanent, just needs a bit of time to regain elasticity, but I generally only get one erection and a few hours uncaged that once every few months, so I haven't had the chance to see if my length comes back.

Hasn't been a concern: my wife loves the girth, but generally prefers I stay somewhat shallow, doesn't like me to bang against her cervix, so the length isn't an issue.

true42, Design is me and Rectrix like this.
  12. prettylittlepenis

Local Time:
    I'm about 5.5 erect. Sometimes I wish I had either a huge cock or a really tiny one...

Design is me likes this.
  13. smhcpa

smhcpa New member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Five years ago before we started playing with a chastity cage, we measured my cock at five inches.

Five years later it was only four inches the last time we measured it.

Maybe it would grow some if I could play with it, but I say chastity does permanently shrink your cock.

Use it or lose it.

J.D. likes this.
  14. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    This is starting to look like the kind of dataset Facebook and Google will want to steal and sell to data analytical companies!

Robins toy likes this.
  15. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    When younger, I privately felt some level of inferiority, though my only reference was a locker room or a visit to the urinal. My first wife never complained, and seemed to be satisfied, and we did have kids...but I always had a secret sense of inferiority.

Fast forward years later and I'm quite sure i"m inferior in that department, but the difference is that I've no identity tied to it; call me anything and you probably won't hurt my feelings. I have a penis. I am not my penis. Moreover, I can't do anything about it, and my sense of self-worth isn't tied to it.

That said, I admit that I do enjoy some ridicule, whether it's ridicule of my penis, or of me on account of my penis. I've long since gotten over any need to prove myself. I'm aware of my own shortcomings. Having larger or longer genitalia wouldn't make me more or less of a man.

I used to be very self-conscious if an erection occurred in public. I've come to the conclusion that few would even notice. There's some measure of comfort in that. I came to the understanding many years ago that nobody cares about my penis. I have no need to show it off, and nobody wants to see it. My wife doesn't particularly care to see it.

There's no sense for me, in wearing a cage, that I'm some how containing a raging monster. More like tucking the dachshund in the pet carrier when the doorbell rings.

16. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I was pretty sure I was about 6.5" but wanted to document it before I started hormones and looked up that the proper way to measure it is by shoving the ruler into your pelvic bone and upon discovery of this I have learned it is actually over 7"

But I already cast my vote for 6-7 awhile back oops

17. DidIReallyAsk4This

near Washington DC
    Local Time:
    exactly my situation. It really "sucks" being endowed in real life. I'm 8.25" erect. and a fairly wide girth at about 2" diameter at widest point. Wife hates blowjobs...not so much the idea, but with me specifically as it hurts her mouth/jaw very quickly. in college, i know i had several hook ups with girls that were "word of mouth referrals" so to speak. 2 different sororities must've talked amongst themselves as easily hooked up with ~8 girls in each sorority and they knew each other well. So definitely had advantages in single life/hookups. But a day to day real life - it "sucks" or doesnt.

and never been able to try anal. too intimidating. I've told my wife a huge regret of never being able to do something on my bucket list. anal. she was sympathetic but also said, that's never happening.

In regard to a cage, there's 3 lengths. erect, flacid, then after shower flacid. been tough to find a cage length that works. I think I'd like to get a smaller tube towards the shower flacid length, but those have a ring diameter of 1.25" or less which then really challenges the girst.

MissyB likes this.
  18. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    I am 5-5.5 inches hard and about 1.5 inches in girth. I also used to feel inadequate about my size. I will say (and I'm not bragging) but that pretty much every woman I have been with would gladly take me back afterwards.

I have had some "pillow talk" with a few that I had been in a long term relationship and trusted and mentioned my feelings about my size. Three of them told me I was a perfect size. That they had been with "big" guys and did not enjoy the experience because it hurt too much. One is married and hates having sex with her husband because he hurts her. Even using lube. She has not ever measured him but judging by the way she held her hands apart he would be somewhere between 9-12 inches. She also said he keeps trying to get it all in at times and she has had to roll away crying because of it.

So according to studies done, (and the poll here seems to confirm that) I am of average size. Pretty much all of my encounters I have really stepped up with the foreplay and going down on her before I ever try to have intercourse. I for what ever reason have always had a hard time cumming from a blow job. My past lovers have always liked doing that for me and most were able to take my whole length. So looking back on the early years and my insecurity about my size I am quite happy with it now. Would I get a penis enlargement if I could? I really doubt it. Especially since now I am playing with chastity. What would it matter? Right? LOL!!!

19. Maritime-elf

Maritime-elf Member

Local Time:
    F86C77F6-C3C0-4A3F-90D2-DBC95F1C4215.jpeg I know this is slightly of topic, but I came across this pic several years ago with size and how that stacks up.

J.D. likes this.
  20. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    Impressive!

21. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Funny thing about penis sizes always. On average, they are almost always the same size. The differences are usually not so clear. There are always upward and downward departures. With me, it's because of my blood penis that it's very manageable when it's not erect.

1.53 inches circa.

When erect, it's the normal standard, so about 5.90 inches.

22. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    hmmm...i'm a touch over 7.5 and i have no problems with a cage or nighttime erection....shrug

23. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    Honestly, weight loss and gain has a bigger impact on the measurable, usable length than anything the cage does, it's surprisingly elastic and bounces back quickly.

24. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting that cool penis size chart. At under 4" hard my sub-hubby fits into the very bottom category (Very Small). According to the chart that means 94.8% are larger than him which does not surprise me, his little penis is the smallest I have ever seen. Which is why it now stays caged!:)

25. DidIReallyAsk4This

near Washington DC
    Local Time:
    As I said, I'm a little over 8 erect. I would say a "normal flacid" is about 3.5. Frequently, can get about 2.75 so normally in that range betwen 2.75-3.5.

My current cage is 3.5 in length. Internal diameter is 1.5. At most times, cage is filled. The nocturnal erections can be rough as I try to grow and it pulls the ring up the scrotum.

Reading the sizing guides the suggestion is I should go 1/4 to 1/2 inch shorter. Some guides say shorter than normal flacid (3.5), and other say after shower (2.75). So that would be a total length of somewhere between 2.25 and 3.25 in total length.

So most guides are telling me to shorten.

Every cage I can find in the total length is going to decrease the internal diameter of the cage. I have the smallest 1.5" ID cage I could find. So I were to go down to a 2.5 to 3 in total length cage, the ID is going to decrease to 1.375" which will increase length as the girth is squeeze. My concern is going shorter on the cage would mean more length outside, so when nocturnal erection happens, the cage is pulled even farther away from my body sliding the ring up even more...

make sense?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice