Perfect P/A device advice please

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Boneless beggar, Jul 31, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Boneless beggar

Boneless beggar Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Hi all. I'm looking to order a new device, we have been playing for a few years. I have brought about 10 different cheap devices for between £20 and £50 and if you lined them all up it would look like one of those museum displays on the evolution of man. The last and I think best I will find from the cheap devices I have pictured. It's been really great. Had it about 6 months and shows no sign of wear. The bars run vertically rather than welded together rings which tend to buldge the skin out and cause iritation. There is a nice big hole at the end so I can easily sort my aim out when standing to go toilet at work. ( I sit at home) it also has large gaps in the bars for easy cleaning. I would highly recommend this device for anyone starting out. Coupled with some tight underwear to take the weight.
    This last few weeks my amazing keyholder has stepped up her amazingness. Leaving me locked but using me regularly and I guess got over feeling guilty about being the only one having any pleasure. She is truly amazing.
    I think now she will allow the money to be spent on a perfect forever device from one of the big names. So can anyone recommend a P/A device which has a ball trap and looks similar to my pictured one but allows going to the toilet while standing.
    I haven't had the peircing yet but after reading everyone's advice on here it seems a good idea to know what device to get before getting it anyway. Thanks again

Attached Files:

2. Deleted member 75752

You might check out the PA forum.
    What makes you think you will be able to pee while standing after you get the PA? Even without a cage on, it will be difficult at anything but a urinal and even then, be careful.
    I tried several expensive devices with a fixed PA. My piercing did not like the fixed mount. Ended up with a cherry keeper and a separate PA lock.

3. Boneless beggar

UK
    Local Time:
    I have spent quite abit of time browsing chastity devices through the Google images and ebay on a Sunday morning, after being woken up by morning wood. And she is fast asleep next to me looking gorgeous. :)
    And I was sure once I saw a device that the p/a hole where it came out was hollow. But I haven't been able to find it again since and that's not for lack of trying. Or still waking up early. I have seen the separate rings. And I am also worried about irritation I will look up the cherry keeper thanks for your advice.

4. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    I believe the Lori tube is the ultimate but they are heavy. Now i wear a male chastity now glans armour two and i find it to be perfect for me. It's light weight, comfortable and i've been through metal detectors with it. I have one for sale if interested pm me.

Boneless beggar likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Check out the MaleChastityNow Contender with the Prince Albert option

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender

Easy to clean. Light. 100% jewelry grade 316L stainless. MCN does excellent work and is very well reviewed. It can become your perfect “forever” cage.

Read all the advice on the webpage I linked above, and the reviews. I’d also look to SafePiercing.org and
    PiercingBible.com and
    the new Piercing forum here
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?forums/piercings.127/

6. Boneless beggar

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks mate ,but I'm dead set on a ball trap version

7. Boneless beggar

UK
    Local Time:
    That site is good. Love all his information. I guess he says get the peircing done 1st. The contender looks pretty much what I want bar the peeing while standing. I work in overalls and am usually well wrapped up in the winter. :(

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve no experience with PAs but I have had a fair few other piercing over the years. And the advice I can give you is don’t rush it. Give your PA plenty of time to heal.

9. Boneless beggar

UK
    Local Time:
    Do you think this could work? I saw one this morning that looked like JCNTX mentioned is his response? The 1st Sunday she hasn't slept in for ages so I didn't get much time to investigate :) il_340x270.3050192403_ri1d.jpg
    With a lock on though :lock:

10. Boneless beggar

UK
    Local Time:
    I know that's going to be the hard bit, especially as things have been so sexy recently with it on. We both might not like 2 months off it o_O

11. Deleted member 75752

This is THE PA lock I am using. All over ebay for around $10 to $15, just polish it smooth before using it. And make sure your PA is fully healed. Chinese made so the metal will not be the most pure.
    [​IMG]

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I found that a blunt ended prong, like used by Malechastitynow and Lori works best to keep the urine flow going forward and out.

A closed circle causes urine to wrap around and go in odd directions. The U shaped hasp is fun, but I also had problems keeping urine flow in one stream.

The worst design was the HolyTrainer steel cable looped through jewelry. Even sitting on the toilet in my house it went everywhere.

Gauge matters I think. But I’d love to hear others’ experiences. I think 4ga was very good, but I know 2ga wraps around my Prince Albert pin used to secure me in Malechastitynow devices… and it just goes forward and out.

There will be a few drips depending on how loose your piercing fits around the jewelry. I manage that by twisting the cage to the side. It’s easy to do in a shaft only device. I’ve done it in a ball trap, but your mileage may vary.

Not many folks use a solid fixed PA pin, but for me that’s kept me aligned and free flowing.

I have not tried a hollow 0 gauge piece. I think urine still would go around but some men pee through the hole.

SBuffCuck likes this.
  13. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I have a 4 gauge pa and was able to stand with a tube device if I flipped it upside down. I have zero chance to successfully pee standing in my contender or any other party device I have tried. Some get lucky, most I have talked with have to sit.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    That is the exact same cage i was in when my wife had me pierced. It was good to wear while gauging up because the ring poked out the front perfectly. So i could be kept locked while gauging up. Trying to wear most cages with a small opening in the front while gauging up is impractical and painful because it puts pressure on the piercing. When she was 2 sizes away from the final target size she ordered a Rigid model 1. I have worn a lot of cages like your self but this Rigid cage is the most comfortable and secure (especially with the piercing).
    Plus i really ended up liking the PA piercing.

15. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    i posted a brand new unworn PA ball trap cage from Bad Ass Work room in the classified section. let me know if your interested.

16. Boneless beggar

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for your replys. It's great everyone here taking time out of their day to respond and you have all given me alot to think about/ plan. Sounds like it would just be easier to get new job that doesn't involve overalls

Robins toy and Trapped like this.
  17. analrubberboi

analrubberboi New member

business owner
    Norfolk
    Local Time:
    I use one of these in conjunction with a metal head cage as you can see below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2pWthaAdRS2jaeaW6

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice