Spikes???

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by amvetsb, Jul 17, 2020.

1. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    #26 subrick, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    ON EDIT: Ok, my cage is not from Cherry Keeper, but it does have spikes, so I took the liberty to answer. I saw the subject of the thread without noticing the category it was in. My bad. But hope this helps someone anyway.....

The cage I'm currently wearing, the NC03 from Oxy-Shop.com https://oxy-shop.com/products/nc03?variant=29680060137539 is stainless steel. It's an interesting design, a bunch of nuts welded together. The cage came with a collection of pointed screws which can be added/removed as desired. I had purchased a previous CBT device, a "Kali's Teeth" which also came with similar screws...so...no shortage of screws for me. Since I didn't want to deal with the "what size ring to buy" issue, I just ordered the model with all of the rings and was able to find the one which fit best.

In my opinion, any cage you get with points will most likely be for temporary wear. What I've found is even if the screws are not screwed all the way in, the constant contact and rubbing of the point against the skin of my penis will create a wear spot with time which, I'm sure if allowed to continue, would become an open sore.

So, 99.9% of the time, I have the points removed. But when my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder feels She needs to put my in a bit more anguish, She WILL have me put a couple of points in for the night/day/weekend, as she sees fit. Sometime She'll have me put them in with just a bit of the point extended, and then at various over the day or weekend, she has me screw them in a bit further. When she actually starts a tease & denial session with me, she'll have me screw them all the way in.

I've noticed a few things with my cage. For example, putting in just a few screws, say 1-5, is usually more effective (and painful) then trying to fill every nut with a screw. As more are inserted, I think the effects of the adjacent points become diminished. So this is one of those times when "less is more".

Another VERY unexpected discovery is how comfortable I've found this device. This was unexpected. I purchased it for the points, NOT as a daily wear device. I have a few Holy Trainers I had been using up to this point. BUT....this one is easy to clean, and with no points inserted, I can wear it 24/7 for long periods of time. In fact, I've been wearing it since 8/15/20, and it's only been off for very short periods of time when I have to do some shaving in areas blocked by the cage. Or, when Wifey wants it off for some additional teasing or CBT. But that's pretty rare. I haven't taken out a HT since!

Sorry, I can't say anything about other "spiked" devices. I just know this one has been a very good fit for my needs AND those of my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder.

~subrick

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I wear a spiked cage daily, it was custom designed by fellow member castmenow, he had a specific thread about it so I won’t go in to to much detail.
    As soon as my Madam saw the pics of his iron maiden she said I had to get one, but the original specs were to small for me, lucky for me he was able to resize the design to my measurements and I had it 3D printed at scupteo.
    And it’s amazing my Madam loves it, ( pics are in my albums) it’s sized to the spikes don’t really dig in when I am flaccid, but as soon as I get aroused the slightest swelling really makes you notice them! Hands down the best cage I have ever bought.

ugams likes this.
  3. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Can you post a pic of the cage?

4. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    Ok, just a bit of a follow-up on my previous post.

My Lovely KeyHolder Wife and I celebrated our 30th Anniversary early this month, on the fourth to be exact. For some reason, in June, She felt compelled to have me insert a single spike into my cage. Then a week or so later, She had me insert a second one. A week or so after that a third one, and then, on our Anniversary, the Fourth, She told me to install a fourth one. So, there was a method to Her requests. I get it now! LOL

I should probably say that the NC03 comes with "short spikes", which protrude into the caged area, but only about 1/4" or so when properly seated in the welded nuts of the cage. While wearing these short points are uncomfortable, and adding additional points adds to the discomfort, they are usually only a problem when I'm being teased and an erection is being attempted. THEN they are easily felt. But when flaccid, there's plenty of space in the cage so there's no "pressing" of the points into my flesh.

So, a week after our anniversary, She asks if I have more spikes. Well, I do. She requested that I install a fifth spike. Now, I forgot how many spikes came with the NC03, it might have been between 4 and 6. But when I went to look for another short spike, there were none to be found. However, I DO have a whole bag of longer spikes from a different device I had purchased before the NC03. Lo and Behold! They are the same thread pitch, but about a 1/4" or so longer.

So I added spike number 5. A longer spike. Now, to get this one to seat so it's flush with the outside of the cage, it penetrates into the cage about 1/2". Being flush with the outside of the cage is important to my Goddess so that when She slaps me or kicks/knees me down there, She won't be injured with the protruding head of the screw on the outside of the cage. With THIS level of penetration INTO the cage, the spike is felt much more frequently and doesn't require an erection to be felt. It just depends upon how I sit. I told Her of this and She giggled and said "Good! If I'm around when this happens, be sure to tell me so I am aware that you are being tormented, even without My interaction.". So, for the past couple of weeks, that's what I've been doing. I get in the car to drive, sometimes I get "spiked". Sitting at the table, or even walking, I can feel that long spike do it's thing. This seems to really please and excite Her.

Well....yesterday morning, She mentioned that She wants an even number of spikes and requested that I install a sixth spike. I reminded Her that if too many spikes get inserted, that it might actually prevent my cock from moving or growing sufficiently to be spiked. She told me to adjust them as needed so that they will be felt, when soft and when trying to get erect.

So, yesterday I experimented with a few screw positions and this morning as well. This morning, I believe I currently found a combination where I can feel at least one of the spikes pressed against my flaccid cock throughout the day. This morning when She teased me, I could feel numerous points, depending upon how I twitched trying to get erect, and how She grabbed and twisted my balls or how Her knee was driven into my balls.

As I type this, I can feel one of the long spikes pushing against my flaccid cock, and another long spike on the other side pushing back. Trust me, when I get up from my chair, or move at all, I am very deliberate in my motions! LOL

This might be the limit, and I don't even know how long I'll be able to withstand this current, six spike arrangement. My Goddess is very loving and hears my pleas for mercy when I have to utter our safeword, and She has already told me to use it IF I need it.

But I am caught in a bit of a conundrum. It's quite obvious from our talking that these spikes are really turning Her on. Especially lately. When She is working on Her orgasm, that's what She wants me to whisper to Her, about how my cock is in pain with the spikes out of my submission to Her. So hopefully I can endure this situation a bit longer so that I don't disappoint Her by having to use the safeword.

I am NOT complaining. I LOVE where we are in this relationship and I LOVE that She is taking a more and more of an active role in the development of our FLR. And all of the tease, denial, torment and especially the funishment/punishment aspects of our relationship as well. Treading into "new ground" can bring some new excitement, for sure.

So...on with the journey!!!

~subrick

Jail Bird likes this.
  5. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Well? Back to my O.P., my lady friend convinced me to get one of these CK 'custom spike' cages 'as-is' and we've played with it some, but not exactly wearable full-time. Still think it would be amazing to offer some variants for cage size with the same spikes involved, but not willing to pay the 'set-up fee' to have one made just to find out it's not right...

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    I got one of the 60mm long 4mm spike CK cages. It is good, but I had to sand down the spikes directly above and below the front opening. You also have to be very flaccid to get it in the cage!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice