Hot things your KH have said to you?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, May 3, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    My wife found a round leather dog collar in the charity shop today, and held it up. "Do you think it will fit?" I said.
    With a look of caution she slipped it around my neck and then off again, worried that the young lad in the store had seen.
    "It would need a new hole" She said quietly..
    We left without it, but later this evening she looked at me and said,
    "I should have bought that collar, I might go back for it tomorrow"

2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    Locked for two weeks without an orgasm or even having seen the key, she announces that "tonight, you're going to lick me." Being ever hopeful I told her I was ready to serve but did she have a plan for what I would get tonight?

"For You? You get to lick me."

3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    "I don't care how tired you are or not; I'm not done with you yet"

My Goddess @n2toys after I had been serving / worshipping her for some time the other morning.
    I guess I must have shown my hand of slowing down some with my mouth - time to keep working on my stamina... have a feeling my Goddess is here to help push me... :)

Damn I Love Her!

4. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I was recently told that the only time I am allowed to be erect is when I'm ordered to empty myself, which is every 3 weeks. "Erections are self indulgent. The only time you may become erect is when you empty. Any other time is forbidden."

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    You really ought to show her the "How long can a man go without orgasm" thread.
    You know you want to...o_O:rolleyes:

6. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I found another article last night, for married couples, that suggest 3 months is the right target to keep the male caged. …I showed it to my wife.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  7. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    "Get that strapon and fuck me"

And when she was done.

"4 weeks deniel for bad house chores"
    The world fell under my feet away.
    Except for last weekend she denied me completly. And the weekend whas only trading and deniel not even at the break of cumming.
    Only the feeling of areousel and buildup

8. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    We have got what we asked for! (Whether we really meant it or not!). I just hope my wife still would like my penis for her pleasure at some point, otherwise it becomes redundant in our marriage.

maiden sissypanies likes this.
  9. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    (Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since winter of 2018 - we don't remember exactly when. Because of Covid lockdowns and our daughter still at home, we've settled into a weekly afternoon "date", with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "If I let you out now, after being locked up all this time, you'd be too sensitive to be any good to me. You'd probably even come as soon as I took the cage off. Why would I want anything except your new cock now?"

Me: *moans*

10. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    If you still have i, a link or a copy of that article would be appreciated.

We seem to have naturally got into a three month-ish cycle, but this time she's been hinting more than once that this time might be a lot longer.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  11. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    So Mrs Jah managed to zip into town today, but got there just as they were closing with no cash, and they wouldn't take a card, because the lady had shut down the till. So the collar has been reserved.
    "I'm getting it more as a necklace for you" she said

So am I to be wearing it all the time? Will I be required to wear it at work? If I'm asked about it, what would I say? "It's a necklace from my wife?" I doubt it, but I would be proud to wear it all the time, and let people think whatever the fuck they want. It kinda looks like a brown leather eternity collar. I'm quite excited

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  12. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    As my Keyholder Wife, @MistressAMA, leaves for work, She usually gives me a quick maintenance spanking to start the day off right. This morning, She was too tight on time.

Her: "It's a good thing for you that I'm late today. I might really give it to you today!"
    me: "Why--because you're upset at me or because You upset with work?"
    Her: "Neither. I'm feeling turned on and would really enjoy it."

She's due home in four hours...

asa

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Mistress works really hard in a Nursery, its Winter here at the moment, and I have lived in this place for over a year. When she visits she often says that she is sore...so I have a suggested a few times that I run a bath with salts for her...she declined....then the other day she accepted...I had scented candles and warmed the room...and left her too it.

All good she seemed to enjoy it and I stayed away because she hates me pestering her.

A few days later she was saying the same thing so...I offered to run her a bath again...and she accepted...once the door was almost closed (she doesnt actually shut it) I went about my business preparing the meal...and she called my name...

She offered for me to join her in the bath....allright!!!

As I climbed in...she looked at my shiny cage, "one things is for sure your never getting in here without your cage on !" needless to say that instantly made me firm.

we had a great chat...siting there...and she teased me by sliding up to me so my cage was just cm from where it would love to reside.

14. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    After she has received a prolonged bout of oral worship, she rolls over to go to sleep; she simply responds to my pleas for release with the words, ‘This was your idea - maybe next week.’

15. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    She didn't actually say anything.

It was just three emojis, and later a huge smile when she got home, that was her answer to this meme that I messaged her last year.

20201002.going.permanent.03.jpg
    20201002.going.permanent.02.jpg

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Still topping from the bottom as we learn our way, but it might be on the way out.

Jah: Just planting a seed here. No pressure, I do appreciate that you are busy and stressed.
    It is a good time to ramp up some teasing. A couple of minutes thought will come back to you 10 fold with the energy it will give me.
    The theme is that you like me locked so much you might never let me out. Xxx

Mrs Jah: Darling, this morning I had to pick up your socks and you have left a empty milk carton out by the sink. If this continues you will be locked for the foreseeable future xx

Jah: Best text ever. Stick to your guns. I'm so proud of you. Xxxx

My goodness that must be the hottest text I've had. Because it was real, I told her. Things are hotting up in the Rubbings household. Locked up, and soon to be collared (not all the time). I adore my wife.

17. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    Last night my queen woke up and went to the bathroom. When she came back she noticed I was awake and asked me what was wrong. I said "Nothing just really horny". She responded "That's probably because you don't get to cum anymore" then went back to sleep.

18. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    On our way back from our seaside vacation, we stopped to spend a night with a good friend of mine and his wife. (They have no idea about our lifestyle) She told me She was ready for bed and I said I would be there in a few minutes.

When I finally came to bed, She was still awake. She said " I have been here waiting for you for 2 hours and 13 minutes. How many minutes is that total? "

I told Her it was 133.

She said that I was correct and She would let me know if that would be the total number of days that my current lockup last or how many orgasms She will expect before I have the chance for one the next day or so.

It's almost midnight the next day, we are at home and I still don't have the answer....

She is definitely getting the hang of this lifestyle!

19. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    A few days ago, we were talking about MC and our likes and dislikes. We have these talks a few times a month just to make sure everyone is happy. I had a hard time getting up the nerve to ask my Wife(KH) to give me a "Golden Shower". We talked about it for awhile, she tried it and explained to me that she really didn't like doing it, but might try it again further down the road. I then asked her if there was anything else I could do for her. Her answer caught me off guard...She tells me she really likes to watch me masturbate to the edge, then stop when she tells me to stop and put my cage back on. Later that day she told me she wanted me to shave myself clean. So while I had my cage off, she called me over to the computer room, tells me to sit down beside her and start masturbating. I did what I was told while she played her game. She would look over to urge me on. She told me to slow down or stop before I had a orgasm. She told me to make sure "not to cum, or else". She had me masturbate for about 30 minutes. I had to stop 3-4 times so I wouldn't cum. Once she had had her fun and told me I could go and put my cage back on...She says to me..."I can't believe you didn't cum and that couldn't have been fun for you, But good job"...I have masturbated for my Wife before, but this was different. Other times it was just a 10-15 second pity release at the end of a teasing. This time I was told to do it and not to cum. I found this very hot. And I really enjoyed doing this for my Wife...

20. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Remind me to never show this to my wife.

Thanks.

slave-in-FLR and bondinchas like this.
  21. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    We're all way past that stage though, aren't we? :rolleyes:

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  22. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    As she unlocks my cage. I'm going use you as my Dilldo and your not to come.... don't even consider it!!!.

Caged4Sazz, amareine, CZSteve and 3 others like this.
  23. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Fortunately, my wife doesn't really have interest in the kink. Yeah, she likes the attention. The adoration. The foot rubs. The obedience. The respect. The loving. The gifts.

But reading about it online? On a forum with a bunch of guys? Yeah ... not so much :p

I'm even scared to send her this one: https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/

She would undoubtedly see this, and I'd be screwed:

It is almost universally held by women who seriously practice chastity for their male that initial enforcement of chastity should be at least three months of continuous wear without relief after you go through the break in period of getting a device that fits. This means that for the initial three months, the chastity cage must not come off, not even if you want to use his penis for sex. Preventing him from having an orgasm for a three-month period may seem a bit harsh but it is paramount to your success as it allows his body and mind to adjust to the lack of masturbation and sexual pleasure as desired. Enforcing the first three-month period will allow him to get into the proper frame of mind and make him understand your desire and your commitment and your determination to his being chaste; it will also give you the chance to develop the strength to say "no". [...] If he is at all uncooperative during this first three months, you should add additional time to his lock up. I gave my husband a one-week extension as a warning about asking about getting out and a one-month extension the second time he more bluntly told me he needed out. After that there were no more incidents, but I was seriously considering three months for the next offense. I tend to agree that with the more experienced women that I talked with that you cannot be too strict with respect to the initial lockup period if you want to achieve the triple goals of getting yourself past feeling that it is your duty to give him orgasms, getting him focused on his new role of sexually pleasing you, and your becoming comfortable with being in charge. If you haven't achieved these goals, then lengthen the time. In retrospect, I think that I came down hard on my husband and added the extra month because I felt myself falling into the trap of feeling that I had to let him have an orgasm since I saw him so frustrated by the chastity device. I am glad that I did. When I finally let him out it was on my terms. [...] After my experience and talking with several other women, I have come to strongly hold the view that it would be even better if the initial chastity period is set at one year with further extensions for any serious misbehaviour. After three months of being locked up your hubby would be willing to do almost anything for a release so in that sense the chastity device will have done its job physically but mentally some men can hold out for three months and bounce back to their old ways of masturbation and fantasizing about other women once you let them orgasm and they expect future orgasms on a regular basis. Believe me there is a big difference between telling a man that he can have an orgasm at the end of three months and telling him that it will be at least a year. A year's initial lock up tells him that you are committed to making your relationship work long term and that once he hands you the keys there is no turning back.

24. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I sent that to my wife, and pretty much badgered her to read it. She didn't want to do anything while on vacation, but we get back Saturday, so.... We'll see....

true42 likes this.
  25. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Active member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    Upon our recent return from a lengthy vacation, my wife instituted a daily requirement of white panties until she decided otherwise. This evening, I asked if I could switch out of them yet.
    “And why do you want to switch out of white panties?” she asked.
    “Because there are others I like more,” I answered.
    “Show me which panties you like the most these days, sweetie,” she said.
    I showed her and she asked, “and why do you like these the most?”
    “Because they’re the prettiest,” I said.
    “And why do you like pretty panties the most?” she asked.
    “Because they help me remember where I belong,” I told her.
    “Good boy,” she said, and kissed me on my forehead. “You may wear your favorite panties tomorrow,” she said as she guided me to my knees.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice