Getting Comfortable with Birdlocked Mini

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by love2submit, May 24, 2010.

1. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I've had my Birdlocked Mini now for about a month. The first time I put it on it took an enormous amount of time to get it on using lube to help get the gurls through the ring. I wore it for nearly a whole weekend and my testies were chafed and had a couple of long scrapes that were very painful for about a week. I waited to try the device again for two weeks before trying again. In the meantime I read through a lot of the threads on this site about the techniques used to put the device on. This was extremely helpful. I can now get the gurls through the ring with little difficulty and without lube. It seems that they are getting tougher as I am not having the same level of chafing I had before. I have been wearing my Birdlocked off and on all weekend long and it is getting very comfortable. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is also getting much more comfortable with the idea of keeping me in chastity and being a keyholder. I am home alone, locked up, while she is at a family function - with the key. She tells me that I might be able to get some relief tonight. Can't wait until she gets home.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    I think like any part of the body, things get easier with training.

Think of it like a penis corset! Corset training takes time, and after a while it becomes easier as your body becomes more accustomed to it. Same with wearing high heels.

Patience is a virtue, and it will be worth it in the end. :Tink:

3. love2submit

love2submit Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I agree and I love corsets and heels! Thank you for your comments Mistress Watchful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice