Lori has closed down

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by NewLifer89, Jan 15, 2021.

1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Mike, mine wasnt a 2D but from what "lori" said I was a few away. Me and you have been chatting on IG. I will continue with our chats there so things dont get confusing. Thanks for the update on here. I have those documents ready you asked me for. Just message me when you get back on IG. thanks

2. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    #102 Mike Lancer, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    It was very personal. To have your grandparents, your only family, betray you in such a manner after 6 years of 14-16 hour days sometimes more, 7 days a week, to make barely $20,000, while they pocket four times that amount or more. To save a business they had almost put under with both their actions and treatment of my sister, I moved somewhere i did not want to be in the middle of no where. I came to support my family and help based on the lies and manipulations of someone i trusted. My reward for it all?
    The amount of controlling and psychological abuse I have endured has been extreme and caused a lot of friction within my marriage. "Lori" played my Ex-wife and I against each-other on several occasions and the truth wasn't understood until much later after a lot of consideration.

But i do see the wisdom in your words, and appreciate you taking the time to make your point in a respectful and concise manner. I am a person like any other, and they hurt me in a way i would never have thought they could. I was very upset when i heard they were spreading lies about me online, and wanted to ensure that the truth could be found by interested individuals. The only reason i haven't taken legal action against them yet is i lack the funds to pay for more than one attorney right now and my children are more important to me than striking back at blood traitors. I don't hate them, and to be quite frank most of my anger has dissipated into pity, sorrow and disgust at the waste of potential and delaying of progress.

Thank you,
    Mike

LockedMike, MeatLocker and Juan. like this.
  3. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    You should start with your real name. If Lori may try to dirt your actuel brand name.

It may be harder to start with a new name but will help to cut off with the pass. The community is big enough to help you reconstructed your reputation.

Good luck with your recovering. Hope the best for your kids and yourself.

Danny15 and corsac like this.
  4. MeatLocker

MeatLocker Owned & Owner

IT Generalist
    Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

It sounds like the healing has begun. That sort of betrayal from your family is the absolute worst. You know you have a following and strong supporters, Mike, and once you're ready to get back to work I'm sure we'll help you get set up again creating those solid works of art. Heal (or at least partially recover) first. In the meantime, take all the time you need with family and friends to heal. Chastity boys are good at waiting, lol.

hardbodysub likes this.
  5. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    Glad you’re working to get your feet under. I ordered with a retainer ring and it works great, aside from some sizing issues that “Lori” talked me into changing to incorrect sizes before ordering.

You say you need to move equipment 500 miles. I’m on the Washington coast. If you need help moving north, I may be in a position to drive some equipment this direction. If you can cover fuel, I’m always up for a cruise with the truck and trailer.

hardbodysub and Koekoek like this.
  6. Mike Lancer

Mike Lancer Member

Custom Chastity Creator
    Oregon
    Local Time:
    That is an amazing offer, thank you so much. I have waited to buy any equipment until I have landed where I'm going and able to secure a shop. This helps limit the amount of stuff I have to schlep across the state. Ideally, I want to open a physical store near Seattle area if the opportunity arises. I might get some raised eyebrows at firsto_O, but it is Seattle after all lol, and it is indeed the 20th century:p. If i end up needing a hand i will get in touch! Thank you again!

Ken (AKA Mike Lancer)

FuturePerfect likes this.
  7. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Ken, I think you should set up your twitter. I believe it will be a good start.

8. Herandhers

Herandhers Hers

Toronto Canada
    Local Time:
    That is sad news! I hope that all parties, Lori and Mike, are well and find happiness . My communications with Lori were always timely and satisfying. I know Mike worked extremely long hours to meet the demand!
    I am doubly disappointed to hear of this situation. I today sent an email about modifying my cage. I guess that’s not happening!

Does anyone know a means of having a cage modified?

How scary do people find this news to think that a broken key can’t be replaced . They are after all very soft !!

9. Pilloried

Pilloried Member

Local Time:
    What do you consider the best nowadays...?? I'm eager to use my PA piercing for long-term, 24/7 chastity. I appreciate your input!
    Eric
    "Pilloried"

10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I have worn my MaleChastityNow PA-secured devices for years now. Mark at MCN does excellent work. My wife’s settled on the GlansArmor2 and Contender as the devices she keeps me in. She kept me in a GlansArmor2 for three months straight without removal last summer. She knows she can keep me caged indefinitely.

The cages are all 316L stainless with a jewelry grade polish. And MCN now uses special proprietarily keyed screws, and thus offers the same pinnacle of security that Lori offered. We like the larger screw 8-32 MCN uses. My wife felt like she’d strip the smaller #6 screw.

(If she’d decide to make my chastity permanent, she’d use threadlocker and seal over the screwhead on purpose.)

Pilloried likes this.
  11. Pilloried

Pilloried Member

Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit,
    I *really* appreciate your fine description of the products you mention! <<Thanks>> for your help! Where do you stand nowadays in your chastity journey? Are you locked 24/7? What allows you release from your device(s)?

12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    We can discuss more in a private conversation so we don’t hijack this thread.

I am locked 24/7. I don’t earn releases. They happen only on her whim.

I’ve been in a GlansArmor2 for years of wear now. The new MCNkey has been in daily service since October 1st. My wife enforces my chastity, and letting me be alone and uncaged has become unthinkable. I’ve had 5 orgasms this year so far. The longest she’s denied me orgasm is 114 days. The longest she’s kept me caged without removal is 93 days.​

Year H1 H2 JFMAMJ JASOND
    2019 19 14 634231 002165
    2020 17 20 106460 037323
    2021 03 02 100110 2.....

13. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    Any progress updates on Mike Lancer getting his shop set up? I may be able to gain access to the key and need a minor repair preferably from the guy that made it.

14. Brian Cassady

Brian Cassady Member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    So sad - I hope they’re okay. At the same time, I have to admit their work was the first truly serious not-fucking-around chastity devices I discovered many years ago when the internet was young and I was discovering people actually made what I thought was only my own strange fixation. It had quite an impact on me to learn I was not a one-off aberration - instead that there was enough other people to make a valid company like Lori’s.

hardbodysub likes this.
  15. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    Does anybody know Lori's current website address?

16. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Socal_locked likes this.
  17. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
  18. chastefellow

chastefellow New member

Nerd
    Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM

Same question from me - I would like to place an order but with the thread here and the website not 100% working I would like to make sure i'm avoiding anything dubious!

19. bustmynuts

bustmynuts Member

Oakland, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    i was just about to get a piercing to have one of these tubes made for me....

The message in the site about asking for refunds is hugely putting me off, and they are not talking about delivery time...

did Mike set up his shop? His IG doesn't exist....

At this point I am now considering to not even get the PA piercing as i was so dead set in getting this most secure device.

20. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lori was not the only device manufacturer that offered chastity devices for people with PA piercings, and you would want your piercing to be fully healed anyway before locking any device onto it.

I encourage you to follow through and get your piercing, not only because it'll give you the opportunity to use a cage in the future, but also because it's an awesome piercing in general.

21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:

True, but they were an early leader in innovative custom design.

22. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    As fun it is to see nalechastitynow here saying that not everything is lost while managing not to mention his own products - he is right ! ;)

Yesm Lri has certainly been most innovative in their days, but owaday there are still more than enoughPA-cages to choose from.
    And truth to be told - they are not nesessarily worse while often beeing less expensive.

And if you look for quality only: Even Lori could not compete with a cad made device...

MaleChastityNow likes this.
  23. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    They are opened back up, but the work is terrible compared to Mikes work. I didnt go to lori for a PA, I went to her for the retainer ring, and a solid device. So far I've sent it back twice, because both times the craftsmanship is terrible and all the measurements were way off. I have it mailed to her currently, waiting on a response. I dont have high hopes.

24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    That's sad.

Given the nature of male chastity, over the years we've had way too many come and go. Some start well and slowly fade away. Many start decent and their quality drop as they become popular and some are just scammers.

I don't know if there is anything that can be done expect post on this site and help each other be aware of those companies like Mature Metal who provide excellent products and service and point out the bad ones.

25. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I had planned to get a Lori device, but ended up in MaleChastityNow.com chastity instead.

Since MCN has sourced proprietary screws with keyed heads (keyways), I feel Mark offers a better solution (if not the best).

100% 316L stainless steel.
    Polished to jewelry grade.
    Narrow stock keeps the cage light
    (3/16” and 3/32” rods are 56% the weight of 1/4” and 1/8”).
    The open design lets me wear a relentlessly stifling, tight cage.

Mark at MaleChastityNow is a good man and diligent maker. I’ve been a consistent long-term customer of his, since before I was pierced (his KTB is fierce)

But Lori’s tube chastity is what I dreamed about. I didn’t have MCN in my mind when I researched piercings with my wife. She chaperoned me to get my Prince Albert in 2014. I would have chickened out, if it weren’t for her support.

When I got pierced I was planning to stretch to 2 or 0 or 00 gauge so it could carry the heavy weight of a Lori cage. But I ended up finding Lori cages too brutal and heavy.

I ended up in MaleChastityNow stainless. I was an early adopter of Mark’s PA pin. He is great to work with.

Lori had the breakoff screws for frenum piercings in the very early days, before she sourced proprietarily keyed screws and bits. I have a few of her cages but… she uses smaller screws. I find the smaller keyways are too easy to damage.

My wife found MCN safer and easier to install (force on, ahem). She doesn’t need a third hand to help, and there’s no parts wobbling or pinch points.

Mark focuses on his work at MaleChastityNow, and not advertising.

Anyway, his work helped my wife and I turn a long fantasy into reality. Chastity “clicked” for my wife after we “made it real”.

Get pierced by a APP member, tell them you want it placed to stretch to heavy gauge, let it heal. Enjoy the PA, and the experience outside of chastity. I find mine makes me drool precum, even after almost 9 years now. Time flies!

Get the piercing. Heal up. Then enjoy the wealth of options* available. Play safe!

(*I am an unabashed huge fan of PA secured chastity and MaleChastityNow)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice