Chaster - New chastity application

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by AaronFrost, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Aarb

Aarb Active member

IT
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I've had a look and signed up. Kicked off a test session to see how it all works and am impressed with how it looks and operates. Now I need to get myself a combination lockbox to give it a proper try now that I'm pretty comfortable in my BBCS. Might also set up a shared lock and see if anyone wants to be locked up by me too.

Thinking this one as it can do longer combinations: https://www.diy.com/departments/master-lock-12-digit-combination-key-safe/3520190944726_BQ.prd

2. trodaf1

trodaf1 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Aarb likes this.
  3. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I eventually found success with Chaster by doing all of this without my reading glasses. :cool: Set a code, take a pic, upload it, then delete it, then delete it again (permanently!) out of the Deleted folder.

Of course, if you're young and have good eyes, this won't work.

subhub2021 likes this.
  4. subhub2021

subhub2021 New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Wow, that is a great idea for those of us who have reached the ranks of the close-focus-challenged. I have a vanilla but willing KH, but for anybody who doesn't, that is really a great solution. Anybody with good eyes could probably get a cheap pair of +3.0 reading glasses and get the same effect.

You can see well enough to make sure the combination is in frame, but you can't read the numbers. Perfect.

5. PurpleShadowSub

Local Time:
    I discovered this software today, I like the idea in principle, how are others finding it?

I feel the monthly plus price should be half the amount at this early stage to encourage support and expand the base.

6. Norge07

Norge07 New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    I'm afraid that I'm completely lost on how such an app works. I've read through the website, but still unclear.

If some third-party lockbox has a single numeric code to unlock, to gain access to the key for a cuck's chastity cage, and this Chaster app reveals this single, numeric code, what's to prevent the cuck from just writing down the unlock code and being able to open the lockbox at any time?

Without the lockbox itself being capable of being remotely configured with a new one-time passcode after every use, or programmed locally with a quantity of one-time passcodes that can be handed over if/as earned, I don't understand the use case.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree.

8. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    "what's to prevent the cuck from just writing down the unlock code and being able to open the lockbox at any time?"

Honesty?

I liked the suggestion above to get a six-digit lockbox as that's less likely to be remembered. However, lockup with regular cleaning releases can get tedious. Maybe Chaster can get together with Pishock!

9. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Chaster is great for a single lockup if you have a cage that you can keep clean without removal. There are plenty of guys with cages welded or epoxied, so setting Chaster for a very long lockup is possible.

But yeah, I don't get the idea of using it with scheduled hygiene breaks. If you need to be able to get out every few days for a full scrub, shave, etc., something like the Master Lock key box or PiVault makes much more sense.

10. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Chaster is fun even with scheduled-release times. Some locks let others randomly add time to your lockup, or enforce task completion, which you don't get with simple locks.

I wrote some locks for writers, such as Writers bLock which gives you specific writing tasks, or NaNoWriMo, which requires you to write 1700 words per day or have the lock extended. That one lets you finish early, too. (I think honor requires me to do that one this November.) Those have scheduled releases because.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice