London Tower options

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by Albert009, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Albert009

Albert009 Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Hi all!,

Untill now I've only been reading here.
    I want to buy a custom (or as far as possible) size steel chastity device.
    I am an uncut grower with high and tight balls and find it hard to find the right device.
    Right now I have my eye on the Lonon Tower from Red Chili. They have some nice head options for uncut people as well!

I reached out to them with some questions but did not receive anything back so they might be busy.
    Maybe also a good idea to ask other people here for their experiences.

Thanks a lot in advance for sharing!

The tube size selection. Is that the internal size?
    I was looking at the 55 mm tube and 1 mm gap size. Combined with the 6 mm base ring it will make 72 mm total internal length?

Wich lock option is preferable when using plastic numbered locks?
    The standard padlock options looks flimsy to me from the pictures. As if it can go off the pins and turn.
    It is however low profile.
    I am also considering combo 2 because it looks like the cage cannot move or turn from the base ring with this option.

When selecting the oval option for the base ring.
    For exaple with internal size of 48 mm.
    Will the height be 46 and the width 51 mm?
    I saw a table ont he site but I did not understand wich numbers are the widths and wich the heights.

How much extra space does the ergonomic base ring give to the balls on the underside?
    It that like 3 or 4 mm extra?
    I am considering this option with a 8 mm gap size instead of a round or oval ring the 11 mm gap.

For the head I am looking at the double bottom option since it looks to have some space for peeing without preplems ar difficulties and still some protections for the foreskin.

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughs it is very much appreciated!

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    #2 bondinchas, Jul 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    When I bought my cage from Red Chili, they were very good at communication, and the device was well made. but they didn't get back to me until they were ready to start my order.

I think they don't reply continually as it interrupts their work flow. In many ways it makes sense, continual interruptions just make everything take longer, and also if you leave conversing with a customer until just before you make their device, then you can keep the thread together and not confuse things with other customers. It wouldn't make making your device any quicker if there are others in front of you in the queue anyway.

With oval base rings, it's normal for the height to be less than the width, this makes the gap more even between the different diameters of the base and cage rings.
    An ergonomic ring which has a curve following the curve of the groin is less likely to twist around when wearing it, so is likely to be a little more comfortable.

Be careful when measuring and quoting the "gap" and make sure you're both taking about the same dimension. One measurement is the distance between the flat planes of the base ring and the cage ring, another way of measuring it is the actual distance between the two rings, measured at an angle. What is most often quoted is the first, but what you are trying to achieve is the second. Talk to Red Chili and explain what you want is a specific dimesion of the latter, whatever their calculation is for the former. I had a subtle requirement when I ordered mine from them, and given the right detail, they constructed it perfectly.

Re the locks, if you go for the security screw, then one option gives you two holes through the post, one for the security bolt, and another for a padlock. You can physically hold it together with the screw, and the plastic security tab can go in the padlock hole. The screw means there won't be any movement to break the thin security tab.

Re the head, yes, I'm uncut too and I had the "secured head". If I was to change anything on my cage it would be to have the "double floor head". On mine, foreskin protruding through can occasionally get pinched, and that option gives protection, room for hygiene without removing the device and possible use with a PA lock if you ever decide to do that.

My advice though is to tell them everything you're saying here, from their point of view it's far easier to get it right with too much well organised information than trying to make it from too little!

Albert009 and Apfel like this.
  3. Albert009

Albert009 Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experiences!

About the Oval ring. It looks obvious to my what you said but I wanted to be sure.
    So thanks, I will go for the Oval ring.

And about he head choice. That is very helpfull from you to tell me.
    Now I know for sure to go for the double bottom.

Furthermore I decided to make the order and wait untill they get back to me to confirm everything. Then I will ask some things to be sure.
    I can indeed understand that mailing a lot before the order itself takes time away.

But nevertheless your information was very helpfull!

Have a nice day!

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice