Chapter Three

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Hubby&Missy, Jun 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    The experience is, I'm sure, different for everyone. The way I was able to get R to understand was one night by our campfire.

The flames had died down and the coals were all that was left. Our conversation had wandered to this very subject and She couldn't wrap her head around how I got satisfaction from this.

I reached over between her legs and cupped Her sex with my hand. No movement, no stimulating, just left my hand there holding her.

I told her to look at what was left of the fire. She pointed out that it was almost out. I pointed out that She was looking at it the wrong way.

I said, "when we wake up, I won't need to restart the fire. All I'll need to do is stir up the coals a little and add some fuel. That's our relationship! We always have those coals, the part of the fire that last through the dark hours. It makes it extremely easy to get flames when you always have that underlying, intense heat available ".

I asked her if my hand touching Her was arousing. She, of course, said it was.

I explained to her that my light but steady touch was akin to the cage. Not stimulating, but arousing. I equated it to the fire. I told her that it was like Her steadily feeding small bits of fuel to the fire and kept a low level flame going.

She asked how I found satisfaction in this arrangement. She could understand the arousing part, but not the satisfaction.

I explained to Her that when She allows me to orgasm, it's as if She had thrown a cup filled with gasoline on the fire. An intense heat that could be felt to the core of my being. The problem was, it burns down almost as fast as it flares up!

But, each time She denied me, let me service Her or teased me, it was as if She had poured a heavy oil on the fire. The flames built slower, but just as intense.

And, because of the different "fuel", they burned much longer......

On a long, cold night, I asked, which would She prefer?

Her answer? "If I were freezing, the instant heat. Then the oil fed in to keep the flame intense. But, if you were there keeping me somewhat warm, the long burn of the oil would be awesome."

Of course, She then complicated the scenario with different combinations of fuels and different reasons for why She would want them. But, She understood the basic and underlying satisfaction that I get from our arrangement. And, why I would want to be in that warm place where the cold night is kept at bay more constantly than the place where the heat is all encompassing and then gone.....

That's when She pushed my hand down inside Her pants......but, that's another story!

I hope this will help you to understand how you're not being selfish to give him a longer lasting, warm and comfortable place to exist!

Isopropylforyou and Headtrip like this.
  2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Missy,

I echo the sentiments of the other guys here: just your attention, maybe some teasing, can replace his orgasms just fine. The odd paradox being: the more frustrated you get him the better his high and the more loving the feelings.

From what you write I think your biggest challenge is to get more "selfish". If you can learn to enjoy taking/receiving pleasure from Hubby he will truly be happy, IMHO. Sexual and otherwise.

Isopropylforyou and Robins toy like this.
  3. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    This has nothing to do with chastity but I just had to brag about how good lunch was today..

Hubby can be so sweet. Yesterday, our farmer friend up the road called him to say he had some great ripe tomatoes. Hubby took a few minutes and went up and bought several. When I came home last night he told me he had a fabulous BLT for lunch. I was so jealous. This morning he got up first and while he was making breakfast he made some toast and put it in sandwich bag. He cooked some bacon and put it and some lettuce in a Ziplock bag. He sliced up a tomato and put it in a bag. He put the toast and some chips in paper bag with a lot of napkins and put the other things in a cold bag and had it already for me to take with me to work. Normally I just get lunch in the cafeteria in the building.

Do you know how good the first BLT of the season tastes when the tomato is really farm fresh ripe? DELICIOUS.

He might have a new task each morning for a few days. LOL

4. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
  5. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    This is both of us but Missy is doing the typing and editing. Missy was moping about all afternoon and Hubby kept bugging her until she admitted there was more going on than her period. We ended up having a long discussion ( about 3 or 4 hours) about what we are doing and why it works for both of us and what it even is. When we finished, Missy said we need to write about it. It will make it real and it will be like a promise for her.

Hubby is making us start with a disclaimer. LOL Neither one of us knows anything about psychology. There is no science involved. Everything here is about feelings.

What was bothering Missy was she didn’t really know what made her melt in Hubby’s arms and what caused the fuzzy feeling and how can it be an acceptable substitute for Hubby having sex. But much more important than that, are we just “settling” for something different and if so is it going to become old and stale and wrong someday too. What do we do then? She never wants it to go away like Hubby’s orgasms and her promise to him did. It still doesn’t seem fair. If Hubby doesn’t get an orgasm for a long time will he start to resent Missy?

Hubby said he thought he knew what these sensations are and he definitely knew why they satisfied him as much as his Saturday orgasms. He pointed out that like my mother, I am a bit of a perfectionist. I worry about everything all the time. I am very detail oriented, which is why I am so good at my job. I wear my emotions and my insecurity on my sleeve. In short I am a person with a lot of baggage and stress. He postulated (my word not his) that the melting is not at all the same as the fuzzy. The melting is strictly emotional. He tells me how much he loves me throughout the special love making and everything he does is soothing. He caresses my back and shoulders, kisses my neck and behind my ears. Eventually a feeling of being loved and safe replaces the fears and insecurity, and then the stress and worries just evaporate and I totally relax. I relax to the extreme for just a moment like a rag doll. (His words not mine.) I said like a feeling of relief? (wasn’t sure I want to be a rag doll. LOL) We talked more about it and I realized he was right. It IS that simple. At some point he added that when he puts my head on his shoulder and I go to sleep I am so at peace in his arms. I remember exactly what he said next. “And I am the one who makes it happen. Do you know how strong and powerful that makes me feel?”

Then he contended a Fuzzy is totally different even though I melt afterwards. He said the fuzzy happens when he rubs my breasts and mons and everything is more sexual. He mentioned the old “Joy of Sex” book we read years ago. We actually got it back out and looked at some of the things it said. How a woman’s whole body, even her skin and hair, is one big sex organ. He pointed out that I am very sexually responsive and he had to be careful on our old Saturday nights not to give me an orgasm. I agreed with that. It makes sense. I have the same DNA as my sister. He thinks when I have my fuzzy I am actually having a mini-orgasm. He said my body stiffens and I hold him tighter, my breathing changes, I get warm. Then my melt afterward is actually just a state of euphoria. He asked, “isn’t that an orgasm?” I questioned if that was even possible. He found the place where the book said many women can have orgasms without vaginal stimulation if her partner is able to stimulate her with attention to other erotic zones especially the nipples. The nipples in many women are more erotic than even the clitoris. I understood that. When he rubs my nipples I get wet and aroused very quickly. It frightened me a little that I might be having and liking orgasms but Hubby reassured me that it is okay. He said I was not having sex per se. It was not about sex but about a special loving feeling. He then smiled a big smile and said, “I am the lover that takes you there.”

I, Missy, asked him how that replaces his orgasm though. Isn’t that what every man wants and needs? I said many men on the site have a hard time being denied. Hubby said, “the feelings I get when I take you to your special places are better than a Saturday night orgasm was and the good feeling lasts through the next day or longer.” Hubby said an orgasm is one intense moment. If he were to get it by masturbating it would be exactly that and nothing more. There is no loving or giving involved. That is one reason why he has no desire to go back to masturbation ever. He said our Saturday nights when we had sex he felt loved because I would make love for him but he did not feel like he was giving anything back in the sex act. The feeling of giving back only came after the sex, when he made love to me my way. It was like a trade. Hubby says that he thinks most men get only a short lived high from their own orgasm. They get their lasting high by pleasing the woman they love. That is what makes them feel like a man and a lover. That is what stays with them the next day.

I asked was the orgasm still that way for him those couple of times the sex was wonderful for me? Was it still nothing but a quick high? Hubby said that it was truly wonderful then. When he can make me feel sexually fulfilled and special then the orgasms are all about love and there is nothing that can match that feeling. That made me start to cry. I told him that I was cheating him because I can’t do that. When he tells me I’m not cheating him he is lying to me. The rest of the talk got very hard. Hubby held me and tried to tell me that he does not feel cheated and I give him all the love he needs but I know he deserves and wants so much more. There was nothing he could say to change my mind. He eventually convinced me that he is not just settling. He truly feels loved and feels like he makes me feel loved with what we are doing now but I know he wants it to be everything it should be. I want it to be everything it should be. I still crave that feeling I get when it happens even though I know it is wrong to want it so badly. Try as I may, it is too hard. The fear is too strong and I am too weak. But I do not want to give up. I don’t care if it is wrong. I want it ALL and he deserves it ALL. That is my promise.

6. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    It is called Compersion.

Compersion is the participation in the happiness of others. It is the sympathetic joy someone feels for somebody else, even when their positive experience does not involve or benefit them directly. Thus, compersion can be thought of as the opposite of jealousy and possessiveness.

That is what Hubby feels.

He gets joy from making you feel good.

Does that help explain it a little?

Iso.

7. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    You two need to stop thinking and stop over thinking and have a significant amount of sex with each other. You two need to try sex in every position you can think of and have as many orgasms as your both capable of and then have more sex. You guys should take turn watching each other masturbate to orgasm. Then masturbate each other to orgasm. You should try and have a minimum of two sexual encounters a day for two weeks and more if you can. Then when your both totally exhausted with sex you can talk about what you really need and want.

You two are exhausting! Good luck! Oh, and toys lots of toys. Sex in a marriage should be fun, not the chore that you both seem intent in make it!

8. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    We were sitting around not doing much of anything after our post this evening. Somehow I couldn’t stop thinking about it. The thought that kept running about in my brain was what if I can’t ever do it. What if it is too hard. What if I break this promise too. Finally I got the courage to ask Hubby a very hard question. I asked, “What if I am never able to make love to you again? What if you never have another orgasm in your life? What if I get tired of trying and say the intimacy is all I want?”

Hubby didn’t even hesitate. He told me he would be disappointed if he knew I gave up. He said, “But sex is not why I love you. My love for you will never go away. I can live with just the intimacy forever if need be.” There was a long pause and then he added, “If you decide to give up, please don’t tell me. I wouldn’t want to know.”

I love him so much. His love is unconditional. I will never give up. I know I can do this someday.

9. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    @enslavedbyc, I am sorry you find our story exhausting however I do not believe CM has any rule requiring you to follow threads that you find tedious or are uninteresting to you.

That said, you must be aware that Missy was brought up since puberty or before to believe that it was wrong for a woman to enjoy sex and if she does it will take over her life. It is not easy to overcome that many years of teaching fear and shame about sex. If we were able to do as you propose we probably would not even be involved in chastity.

Outside the bedroom Missy knows this is not rational but like any phobia, when you have to confront it face to face (in the bedroom in our case) the fear can be paralyzing. Consequently we struggle with something that is natural to almost everyone else.

Chastity and many members on this site have helped us and we are making progress even if it seems slow and tedious to you. We will continue on our journey and will use this site to help us for as long as we are welcome here.

10. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You are very welcome here and we are here to help and support you. Even if it’s only to lend a listening ear

Headtrip and Hubby&Missy like this.
  11. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Thank you Maid Julie. We both appreciate all the support we get here.

12. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Goddess and I have followed your story from the start. We continue to hope that you will allow the love that you obviously share to let your love life grow. But it is truly going to be the work of a lifetime. Keep in mind though, a marriage is supposed to be the work of a lifetime. Everyone only gets one life and it is a blessing to find someone to share the journey with you.

Isopropylforyou and Hubby&Missy like this.
  13. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    I’ll simplify my advice (the internet is a horrible place to get advice by the way). If you’re going to self treat a phobia dive into the deep end of the pool. It tried and true it works. If you’re not up for that. There are seriously excellent well trained couples based (and even kink aware chastity aware), therapists out there, You should consider a consultation with one or two to see if you “click”. Otherwise, carry on and best of luck. Sincerely.

14. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Hubby is still crazy busy, working 6 days a week and some evenings. I did the grocery shopping by myself again today. I pulled into a space in the parking lot and I opened my door at the same time as the passenger in the car next to me did. Our doors almost hit and I apologized and realized it was Ellen, the older woman from our ATV ride back in May. I hadn’t seen her since that ride. We said hi and she asked why we hadn’t been riding with the group and I explained that Hubby hasn’t taken a Saturday off since early June. That is why I am getting groceries by myself. Then out of the blue, I don’t know what made me say it, I said that I never told her thank you. She looked at me strangely and asked for what. I told her that day when everyone was talking about my key. I almost cried and you stepped in and saved me. I think I started to turn red because I suddenly realized I didn’t know anything for sure about what she knew or if they were actually into chastity. She put me at ease quickly and said she saw that I didn’t like all the attention I was getting and she just tried to deflect it to her and Mike. She asked if I was in a hurry. I told her Hubby was going to be in the shop all day so I guessed not. Mike was standing there waiting patiently for her. She told him to go do the shopping and handed him the list. She was going to talk to me for a while.

Ellen said they had just celebrated 30 years together a couple weeks ago. The first several were exciting and great but then everything started to get boring and stale. They just took each other for granted and stopped trying. They didn’t even bother to fight anymore. She said they wasted so many years. Then she said that the last ten years have been the best of the thirty. Did I want to know why? I nodded yes. I was still too nervous to speak about it. She said one day she realized they had grown apart but she still loved Mike. She had to find a way to bring some spice and energy back into the marriage. Sex was never important to her because she doesn’t orgasm easily or often but she knew Mike always liked it. She knew that since they weren’t having sex that often he would sometimes take care of himself. She thought if they could look at porn on the computer together it might liven things up and maybe get her aroused. It didn’t do much until one night they stumbled onto some blogs about chastity and FLR and suddenly Mike got all interested. Ellen didn’t understand what the attraction was but if it got them back to being excited together she would try anything. She said they played around with it for a couple years before they finally found what worked for them She said the ten years since they figured it out have been wonderful. They are both more attentive to each other in all the little things. They cuddle and kiss every night for a while and then Mike spoons her. He runs his hands all over her body and kisses the back of her neck. She feels very special. Most nights she tells Mike to be still and go to sleep and she feels loved and sleeps like a baby. Some nights, maybe once a week and occasionally twice but sometimes not at all for a couple weeks, she will get aroused and she will tell Mike to make love to her. She said, “those nights I always have a fantastic orgasm and so does he.”

After hearing that I was full of questions. My first one was how does Mike feel when he doesn’t get to make love to you, especially when it has been a couple weeks. She said, “Mike loves holding me. He loves when we cuddle and kiss.” She went on that he says they didn’t do that enough when they first got married. It was his fault because he was always in a hurry to get to the sex. Now he knows he was passing up the love making for the sex. I asked if he wears a chastity cage. Ellen said almost all the time. They keep the key in the dresser drawer but he never takes it on his own. He gets it when she asks him to make love and he comes back to the bed and takes her nightgown off so sweetly and they make love very slowly. She may not put the device back on him for a couple days but nothing changes in what they do. I asked why they use it then. Ellen said she likes the sense of control she feels and he tells her that it is his way of saying he belongs to her.

I asked her if they still watch porn or use chastity websites. She said they gave that all up after the first couple of years. She said the websites were mostly about women dominating their husbands and making them maids or slaves and they figured out that wasn’t what worked for them. She said they stopped looking at porn when she took him to a strip club one time. She thought it would be a cool way to get them both turned on. They watched the first girl and Mike said he was ready to leave. She asked him why and he said that all he could think about watching her was that she was some man’s daughter. They never watched porn after that.

Then Ellen asked me what our story was. She said she knew I wasn’t a dominatrix by the way I reacted when they talked about my key and sex but she could also tell it wasn’t just a romantic charm. I said it was a long story. Ellen said she had time, Mike would be a while yet. I told her as best I could how in the beginning I hated sex and Hubby wanted it and a friend told us about chastity cages and it sort of let us have sex. Then we talked for a whole week and came up with a way to have better sex. Then I found out I like sex but it scares me too much to do it right. And then I told her how we are back to no sex and why. I told her a little about how Hubby makes me melt and even gives me what he calls mini-orgasms and I call fuzzies. I told her that he says he is okay with just that because he feels all my love. I told her most of the time I feel good with what we are doing but sometimes I feel like he deserves and needs and wants so much more. I was starting to get teary by then. She asked me if I hold Hubby and do I kiss him and tell him I love him. I said all the time. That is all I can give him. She said, “if you want you can ask Mike or you can take my word for it, that is all he wants and needs right now.” She said that she hopes someday I can overcome my fear and give him what he deserves but trust him when he says he is happy because he does feel the love.

I was still teary but I was feeling a little better because of the things she said. I said, “thank you. That actually helps.” Ellen changed the subject and said we have to do something to get Hubby out of the shop and back on the machine. I told her we’d have to find a way to teach him to say no to customers. Then Ellen said, “I don’t know anybody whose last words were I wish I spent more time at work.” We both laughed and my eyes were drying up. About then Mike came back with their groceries and was putting them in the trunk. He asked if we had a good talk and I told him it was a very good talk. Then I said, “Mike, you are a pretty special guy and you have a very special wife.” He just said, “thank you. I love her very much.”

I went in the store and got my groceries and came home feeling much better about myself and our relationship. When I got the groceries put away I went out to talk to Hubby in the shop. I was going to tell him about Ellen but for some reason I decided not to say anything. I don’t know why. I’ll let him read about it here when he gets some time to catch up at the site.

15. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    WOW!!!

That's Karma at work!!!

Cool!!

Iso.

16. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    After the encounter with Ellen and Mike on that ride, I remember that we were both almost sure they knew what the key was for but just the way they behaved then we were both also sure it was okay. I'm glad Missy got to talk to Ellen one on one and apparently they had a very frank talk. Missy is very afraid of anyone knowing about our personal lives. The only one she could ever talk to was Jane and of course anonymously here. Now she has one more person in her support group. Thank you Ellen.

17. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Last night was disappointing and amazing at the same time. When we got to the bedroom I told Hubby to take off the cage. I told him I couldn’t promise he was going to have sex but I wanted to experience his whole body like he sometimes does with me. Hubby has had a lot of orders and he has never learned to tell a customer no so he has been working 6 days a week and most evenings. I go out to the shop with him some evenings and we talk while he works but it isn’t the same. Anyway, I just wanted to feel extra close and it was a Saturday night that in the old days would have meant sex. I was actually in a really good mood and feeling a little more confident after my talk with Ellen and secretly thought it would happen the way I want it to so badly.

I left my nightgown off and was naked (A big deal for me.) and we got in bed and I told him to lie on his back and just be still. I laid next to him and kissed him a lot and ran my hands all over his body. I rubbed his chest a lot and also his genitals and his legs and he was getting very aroused but stayed still. I was also getting very wet and wanted to make real love to him so badly. I got on top of him and inserted his penis in me but the fear took over. I just laid down on him and held him tight. I couldn’t move. I said, “Be still. Don’t do anything.” He put his arms around me and just held me tight. We laid there quietly together for a long time. The feeling was amazing. There was no stimulation, just this warmth of him inside me and a sense of “oneness.” Eventually I rolled off of him and onto my back and said, “Please take me to my fuzzy place.” He caressed my breasts and abdomen and kissed my neck and then I rolled up against him and kissed him so hard and he rubbed my back and buttocks and I had the most wonderful fuzzy. I pressed so hard against him my breasts almost hurt from the pressure. Then I just melted and let him hold me. He rolled onto his back again and gently put my head on his shoulder. I said, “I love you so much. I really thought I could do this. I’m sorry I couldn’t make love to you” He said, “Don’t be. Those minutes inside you, just being quiet while you held me, were wonderful. You did make love to me” He kissed me so gently and I couldn’t help myself. I started to cry just a little but I told him it was okay because “I’m alright. This was still my best Saturday night ever even if I couldn’t do it.” Then after a minute I said, “I hope we can do this forever.” He just said I love you and yes we can. I must have fallen asleep in no time because I don’t even remember him pulling the sheet up.

As I think about it I was selfish because I got him aroused and put him inside me but could not let him orgasm. Then I made him give me my fuzzy that he thinks is a mini-orgasm for me. But I never felt guilty. There was no pressure. It was just so natural and easy. And Hubby just made it feel so right. Somehow he felt loved even though I gave him nothing but frustration in return.

Isopropylforyou and subhubandy like this.
  18. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Missy, how can you believe you gave me nothing but frustration? Lying there inside you and holding you gave me all the same sensations you felt and when you allowed me to take you to your special place it was indescribable. The only frustration I am feeling is that you can’t believe how loved I feel when we share a moment as intimate as that.

Ellen is absolutely right. When you hold me and kiss me and say you love me that is all I need to make it through the hardest day. Please keep the faith. I love you so.

19. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    YES!!!!!

YES!!!!

YES!!!

YES!!!

20. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    I still don’t really understand what has happened. Orgasms used to be so important for him and he hasn’t had one in almost two months. He is happier in the bedroom now than in all our years of marriage with the exception of those couple of times when all the stars aligned and the love making was perfect. But those times only lasted till I crashed the next morning. The other night I must have had his hopes up when I had him take his cage off and I mounted him just like we were going to make love but then I couldn’t do it. Then he took me to my special place and I swear he felt better than I did.

Our Saturday nights are so nice for me now. I don’t feel any pressure because I don’t have to have sex. Another broken promise. Yet for some reason I don’t feel guilty about it. I used to feel like I was short changing him in the bedroom, even when we had sex on Saturday night. Now it just feels so right. I still wish I could make real love to him so we could share that passion. It almost happened the other night but I froze. He might be right though. Maybe as I get used to just feeling loved and not having to have sex it will happen one night. I hope so. I long for that feeling. I know afterward it will be hard the next days but Hubby will hold me and find a way to make it alright.

Is he right when he says that men can be fulfilled by just making their woman fulfilled? That pleasing their wife can be better than an orgasm? I wish I could show him that kind of unconditional love. I love him so much but all I can do is say it with words.

21. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes it can.

You no longer need to honor your promise to him, because the rules have been changed.

The agreement has been changed.

You need to adapt to the change.

He wants you be happy and content. That is what now brings him happiness.

Iso.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  22. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    It means more to me to please my wife than it does to have her please me. So yes to your question

23. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Yes Missy, he is right, its a completely different sort of fulfilment, but its fulfilment none the less.

If he has been without an orgasm for 2 months, his hormones will likely have plateaued and he will be in a constant state of arousal. Not necessarily physical arousal (he won't be trying to form an erection 24/7) but mental. Each time he sees you and touches you it will be like a jolt of electricity to his senses and although his hormones have likely plateaued (remember, it will be a horny plateau) there is still peaks over and above this level that he will reach with seeing your pleasure and these peaks or highs, are far more enjoyable (and last longer) than an orgasm.

If you reciprocate the touching, not necessarily focused on his genitals, but all over, his hormones and energy going through him will be through the roof. Tease and denial is often sought by chaste men as it gets them to a mental place that is difficult to otherwise reach.

Don't get me wrong, orgasms are wonderful for men and for the majority, is seen as the peak of sexual experience, but once youve experienced the high of being denied coupled with the high of giving your partner pleasure, its almost addictive.

24. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Missy, let me explain what has happened with a simple analogy. Think of what happens in our bedroom as an ice cream cone. Your favorite flavor. The ice cream is our love and intimacy. The chocolate sprinkles are the orgasm. Yes the chocolate sprinkles make it even better and are an extra treat. But if we are out of sprinkles, we are still going to enjoy the ice cream cone and it will taste damn good. But if we run out of ice cream do we really want a cone with nothing but sprinkles.

In our early days before I understood what love making and sex were really all about we had occasional sprinkles but there was rarely any ice cream in the bedroom. The bedroom was more about fighting than loving. We have both grown now. We have each learned how to show our love in the bedroom the best we are able even if we are out of sprinkles. The ice cream cone now tastes delicious even without the sprinkles. If we are both patient I still believe the day will come when you will find some sprinkles at the store and we will have some on our ice cream cones when that time comes. Remember it will always be about the ice cream, not the sprinkles. I love you.

25. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    That is a great analogy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice