Is there really a device that can't be removed?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LadyPhoenix, Jan 13, 2020.

?

If you are NOT self locked, how often do you remove your chastity device without permission

1. never

81.6%
  2. less than 25% of the time

12.8%
  3. more than 25% of the time

5.6%
  1. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Mrs. LadyPhoenix,

I started wearing my Latowski belt yesterday night. I attemped everything I can, but that thing feels like the most modern prison thinkable.... :)

JackStrap and Chaste J. like this.
  2. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    12:43 PM
    Before I dialed in the measurements of my MM Jail Bird, my right testicle would slip through the gap and I can tell you, that was THE worst pain I have ever felt. I never want to escape, I have too much fun locking up for my Mistress (@Destiny103181) and if I did, I wouldn't be able to get back in without more pain or her knowing about it. And I know she would be very disappointed and end our fun permanently.

Destiny103181 likes this.
  3. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    I'm pretty sure a block of cement is escapable.

When I was younger (read: the dark ages), I loved magic, and a local magician was an escape artist. I spent time studying the finer points of removing a straight jacket, handcuffs, locked boxes, even a coffin and a refrigerator.

I attended an event that he ran, in a city park. A backhoe was used to dig a coffin-sized burial hole. He was straightjacketed, roped and chained and locked, then placed in a box, which was nailed shut, and buried six feet deep. A rope was run through a hole in the box, an emergency signal for him, but of course it didn't budge for nearly a half hour while the tension i the crowd rose. Finally, as one of the workers was about to yell "fuck it!" and start digging, a hand broke the surface,, then an arm, and he was nearly out, when he pulled the rope. They dug him free. and pulled him from the earth.

When I asked him later what went wrong, he said "Nothing. I was out, and I was working the crowd, doing my exit from the ground. It was at that moment that I had a clear image in my mind. I knew, as sure as I'm talking to you, that if I finished the escape, a boy in the crowd was going to try it and die. It was such a strong impression that I pulled the rope and ended it."

I had immeasurable respect for that man.

Sometimes, simply because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The same may be true for a chastity cage, in case the relevance of this post wandered too far afield.

On the other hand, I doubt anyone will die by copying your escape. Break free at your own peril.

Unlucky, subrick and homebody like this.
  4. Tony Gar

Tony Gar New member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    You sure ain't getting my cage off without the key. China knockoff from company Happygo. I lucked out and got almost a perfect cage first time out. Comfy for long term, easy to clean and there is NO way to get that thing off without a key. I imagine you could dremel it off after several hours. You'd have to keep stopping to let it cool down.Not sure what a dremel would do to real stainless steel hough.

5. Tony Gar

Tony Gar New member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    I have a Chinese cage of similar concept. That thing is NOT coming off without the key. That stainless steel is thick plus no padlock to cut off.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    a Fireman cud get it off i bets.

7. HusbandX

Local Time:
    A dremel cutoff wheel will slice right through the metal, no problem. Put something protective behind it, wet fabric or a simple barrier, wet it down to cool it frequently, and it can be sliced free in no time.

Of course, for those wishing out, a simple request would probably suffice. Chastity devices grant the illusion of control and denial, but the person who is really doing the denial is the wearer. Without his consent, the illusion comes crashing down...and most of the time, it's him that wants it...so the idea that he can't "escape" is foolishness...but part of the game.

Of course he can get out, if he wants to. The whole point is that he doesn't want to, but may pretend to want to get out. Not really the same thing.

sissy_connie and subrick like this.
  8. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    True. I agree

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Again, yes these devices are not indestructible, so yes they can be removed. And again, if you really want out, it would ruin the lock or device, and more than likely you would need assistance doing so.

Some people here are part time magicians or locksmiths and can pick the lock. I’m not one of those, and even if I were, I would be doing it from two feet away, at an awkward angle.

Some people feel comfortable working a dremel with a high rpm blade, millimeters away from their genitals, at the same awkward angle two feet from your eyes, with one hand (the other is contorting your cage upright), all the while keeping the barrier in place , cage wet, and shavings from getting the on your privates.

Some people may feel the same comfort level, using a drill to bore out the brass lock at the same awkward angle and distance with one hand (the other is contorting the cage upright). All the while keeping the shavings away from your privates.

Or you could use a bolt cutter, extremely close to your penis(ever see what happens when you cut a lock? Violent), and try to get enough parts loose you can wiggle out, and free your piercing if you have one attached.

So in my opinion yes it’s possible, just a bit too much risk, effort, luck, and you’d end up with a ruined device. Much easier to tell her some reason to take it off. If she is obstinate after a request and your request was valid…pain, irritation, skin check, I would have a talk about your future with her holding the keys. This is about trust, and if you don’t trust her and she doesn’t trust you, this isn’t going to be a happy arrangement.

Guest 3972 and Doczilla421 like this.
  10. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I agree. I have asked several times for someone to post a video of the cutting a cage off their manhood. No one has taken me up on this. Just plain talk. Put your tools where your mouth is and make a demo video.

11. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:

Doc you still living in la la land huh? Literally on Lori website (when it was up) gave directions on how to drill out her security bit screw, which in then would remove the cage. Also, she would email those same directions out if you asked. Its stainless steel, not titanium. I wouldn't ever CUT the cage, I would simply drill the security screw out. Being in the fire service for well over 15 years (career, not some silly fake volunteer) and working in the ER, I can promise you, the cage will be removed if needed. But you keep telling yourself that you are trapped for live. Better off that way :)

subrick likes this.
  12. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well if you want to put a drill down there go right ahead. That would be one of the dumbest things to do.. By the way I'm in the fire serve also 28 yrs and I worked in the ER for 15.

13. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    sure, I’d wrap a towel around my junk and drill slowly. Again it’s stainless steel. You can’t drill fast anyway. It’s been done.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i wudnt do any of that and i dont really know what dremel mean. i hear of drills tho. and what if the drill slip eeek.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  15. HusbandX

Local Time:
    A dremel is a brand; it's a series of small, hand-held motor driven tools that rotate at high speed, and use different grinding, cutting, or engraving bits for detail work. They can be used to cut plastic or metal, drillholes, sand, shave, shape, grind, etc. With a small cutting wheel, they can easily cut through most metals and other materials.

16. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    There's no device that can't be cut off, the question is: what is the cost? it seems to me that "security" is about increasing the cost of escape.

For self-lockers, there is no one to enforce a subsequent cost so it is all about the cost of actually cutting the device off. If you are not a tool user - eg don't know what a dremel is - you are in luck. The cost of buying and learning how to use those tools safely near your delicate flesh is very high. If you are a tool users, well, that's kind of too bad because you know you can cut yourself out.

Then there is the cost of the device you destroy by cutting it. You may want out now, but you probably want to play with chastity again in the future. So, higher cost with more expensive devices.

Now, if you have someone else locking you, they can enforce a cost. However...

Which is quite right. We all ultimately have control. But I've come up with an innovation that subverts my control. I've given M some money to hold in escrow. I can still ask to get out, but she then keeps the money. This acknowledges that I do have that choice while ensuring that I won't use it. The amount of money just needs to be large enough that I really, really don't want to loose it but no so large as to be financial ruin. That would be different for everyone. Of course, there are safeguards. I trust that M would release me and return the money if appropriate and there are a number of circumstances that fit that.

So, I can get out, but I've made the cost so high that I won't. I'm effectively in a cage that can't be removed (by me).

17. HusbandX

Local Time:
    If you're a "self-locker," it's all irrelevant, because you can let yourself out any time.

It's a psychotic discussion. Seriously. You're talking about arguing with yourself over cost. You lock yourself in, then consider cutting yourself out, because you won't let yourself out, and you want to escape from yourself.

Sounds very much like the good sheriff of Rock Ridge in Blazing Saddles, who takes himself hostage to keep the townspeople from lynching him.

There's nothing to escape from. You have the damn key.

If you don't have the damn key, and you didn't lock yourself in, locks still keep honest people honest. How many cases are there out there in which the man is locked involuntarily? How many in which the man doesn't want to be locked up, or didn't ask to be locked up?

To suggest one must not be able to "escape," when one asked, begged, demanded, cajoled, or otherwise wrangled one's way into a cage and convinced someone else to hold the key...is a farce.

If one doesn't "escape" because of the cost, well...that's a bit like not wanting to leave an open jail cell for fear of messing up the nice floor wax on the other side. Not really a prison.

Anyone that has asked to be locked up is a "self-locker, regardless of who has the key. Another word is simply "volunteer."

subrick likes this.
  18. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    With enough willpower and or ingenuity any device can be removed but as stated before at what cost. If you’re looking for a more permanent solution you should check out Badass Workroom on Etsy. He makes chastity devices with a permanent locking option which is not to be taken lightly.
    https://etsy.me/35IuAF6

19. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    I have a third one: a woman wants to use my penis.I have a couple lovers in addition to my kh/gf, and they can use me, including me penis for their wellbeing.

20. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Although the issue is apparently moot for the time being, with no Lori’s cages currently being made, I think the statement that the retainer ring would not actually prevent pullout is nothing but a conclusory statement without evidence. It very well might work in the right type of cage.

21. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Electronic technologies will provide lots of security and control to the KH, it is only a matter of time before manufactures learn how to make the devices cost effective.

hardbodysub and Doczilla421 like this.
  22. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have a lori 2a with the antipullout ring. It took 4 different rings before it was properly fitted and It will not release. I have tried and it literally will not come off. Even with lube it will not release. Once locked on it can't be manipulate to remove it. That part of the cage is covered and can't be touched.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    If the ring is sized correctly, you can't get out. I know because I have one and it's escape proof. Its been locked on me for over 3 years and no escape.

24. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    As far as Lori's site. I talked with her today and she said it's down because she is moving her shop and had to fire Mike. She has a new craftsman working and catching back up on orders. She isn't taking orders till she catches up on all the back orders, then the site will be back up.

homebody likes this.
  25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I agree that it will happen eventually; I just hope the time is getting near.

A high degree of mechanical security supplemented by electronic technology would be ideal. And of course if electronic tech is used for security, it could also incorporate training modes — pleasure and pain estim. Ideas similar to the DreamLover2000 and FancySteel’s new products, but securely incorporated in a well-ventilated, secure cage style device.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice