Pet Trap - Results

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lock4ever, May 20, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Well, I can't really put enough time or effort in to call this a proper review. Honestly, I'm a bit bummed.

I got the Pet Trap today. Craftsmanship was great. Measurements were perfect. I could have gone 1/2" longer, had I followed the instructions on Chastity Heaven, I would have got a perfect fit. As it stands, the device was within the tolerances of my anatomy. I chose the 1/4" gap size, quite small, in hopes of preventing pull out. It worked - I can't pull out through the gap between the base ring and the tube. The only problem was the lock. I bought a 1/8" hasp Masterlock with black rubber casing to prevent any clinking. Turns out, not only was that not necessary, but a bad idea. The fit of the locking hole is so tight I can get the hasp all the way through. Separated, the hasp can go through each piece. Together, the hasp can go through almost all the way, but gets jammed. This means the lock can't actually close, but the hasp held the device together.

This is a minor issue and requires only some filing to get a workable solution, but I should probably have just ordered a lock from MM to be sure of the fit.

However, I have a major anatomical problem. My testicles hang very far down and can be stretched down even further. I had an accident once - not play related - which caused them to inflate greatly. And I had a loose hanging scrotum to begin with. Now, I can stretch my testicles and scrotum near to the corona of my erect penis. That means, any device at all which uses a trapped ball design can be pulled up to the same point of my shaft. In other words, I can back the penis up out of the tube and base ring. Then, putting a finger under the penis and pulling up, the whole penis is free.

Because I chose the narrow base ring gap, 1/4", I can't get the balls out of the trap. But it seems at this point, moot. I can also push the flaccid penis right back in....

so problem A is that without a piercing, I will never be secure.

Problem B is much worse. After installing the device, before attempting to escape, I attempted to test the effectiveness of the device. Apparently, I have another major anatomical problem. Either my nervous system is far too sensitive, or my circulatory system is able to be coaxed into producing arousal level results at sub-arousal pleasure. Maybe I've learned how to separate orgasm from ejaculation a bit too effectively. Maybe this is because I can tolerate the stretching of the scrotum to such a degree that the device is only holding the tip of my engorged penis and most of my length migrates out the back of the device - and I've already learned how to orgasm with the penis tucked down instead of up and erect.

So yes, after putting on my second real chastity device (Birdlocked was first), it was tested to see if it would prevent orgasm. It took about 2 minutes and some simple shaking of the cage to prove otherwise. I left the device on for the next 10-15 minutes to see how the fit and blood flow would work, during which the ejaculate slowly evacuated. Then I discovered I could escape too.

The only conclusion I can draw is that chastity is not a realistic option here. If I go smaller in diameter, I risk edema and circulation problems. If I go longer in length, I'll still be able to back most of the penis out, and I'll have a great amount of empty space. If I go with more all-around containment, I think I will find the pleasurable sensation actually increases. There's not even any guarantee a full belt would help me - I can orgasm without any external penile stimulation at all.

So, I'm a bit bummed. Cutting my losses and calling it quits. At least, I didn't have to wait 6 months and spend twice as much to find out the same result.

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    The solution is to not use the beltless models, unless MM can alter to trap you completely.

Have you looked at the Latowsky Belt? It is 1200 Euro and a trip to Germany for fitting, but your unique anatomy will never get out of the device without a key.

3. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    That's a far bit more costly and unwieldy option than I would consider reasonable. Especially since I'm not convinced getting in or out of the device has anything to do with it. I can climax with or without direct stimulation, inside any containment device which allows proper fluid flow, with or without proper erection. 1/8" smaller and I'm risking edema - and also still able to climax. 1/4" smaller and I'm having numbness issues if left overnight - and also still able to climax. 3/8" smaller and I'd be doing serious tissue damage if left for long - that climax was not just painful, but drew blood. Obviously not a good idea to do regularly and I wouldn't care to repeat it.

Most people that are able to climax in such circumstances still need long periods of mental arousal to get them to the point they can peak. I can do it in two minutes with a combination of pelvic floor exercises and non-penile stimulation. The chastity tube actually seems to help the process along. Without a tube, genitals confined to tight fitting underwear, it can take up to 30 minutes, but still possible. It's actually harder yet with totally unconfined genitals, as there is no feedback, but with unconfined genitals, obviously an easier route to climax is possible.

18 months or thereabouts on the honor system was my longest, and that flat out beats most people in devices, so against my wishes, I guess I'm going back to that.

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Oh man, sucks to be you :( Sorry to hear it.

Maybe some sort of locking leather harness to keep the device up against your pelvis would help? Still have the problem of being able to orgasm far too easily.

Maybe you need to rub desensetising cream into your glans every hour of every day, I'm sure that would help in the long run :D

5. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    One possible solution to the security issue might be a device with a penis plug (like the Steelworxx Looker 01). With a long enough plug it would still not be possible to hook out of the device as the plug would come back past the ring.

I'm not sure it would solve your other issues or be a sensible solution for long-term use but perhaps MM could sort out a plug for your existing device to give it a try.

6. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Mature Metal

Wow I'm not sure there is anything that can help you. It sound like you can orgasm on demand. If there is a solution I don't know what it is. Also a plug will not help.

7. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Self Control

Yours is a case where it will take self control to obtain chastity. I can also cum without erection and minimal stimulation. I found out not long after I purchased my Access Denied stainless steel belt, All I had to do was wiggle my belt for a few minutes and I would ejaculate without even getting hard. I was bummed out but decided I would continue using my belt. I have never done that again, since then I changed the penis tube to a smaller size, this helps but would not prevent an unauthorized orgasm. I have reasoned within myself that #1 I asked for chastity not my wife so it is up to me to maintain it and be honest about it. #2 I enjoy that I have given control of my orgasm to my Queen so why would I want to cheat? No matter what method one uses I am convinced that successful chastity is more about self control than enforced control. The lock my wife has on my genitals is a mind lock, it is her will and my self control, not the master lock on the chastity device. I hope this doesn't sound condescending, I certainly don't mean it that way. I also hope this helps you or someone who reads it.

8. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    A locking leather harness sounds like something that would help hold the genitals in the confinement, which would increase sensation. It appears part of my problem is the ability to redirect any sensation, even negative or painful feedback into a sexually positive response. Perhaps through practice of various pelvic exercises - such as cutting the stream mid-flow, which are designed to stop orgasm and ejaculation, I have learned complete control of the urogenital structures. Thus, now having separated the functions of ejaculation and orgasm, I can achieve one without the other (I have done this both ways). Unfortunately, this makes the original goal even less attainable.

lidocaine and benzocaine applied topically in repeated long durations will bring on lidocaine toxicity (CNS affected, you die) or methemoglobinemia (you turn blue and suffocate). I've used tetracaine and gotten great 4+ hour numbness results from one application. Was interesting but not very fun. Applied daily, it is possible the body would build tolerance. It doesn't damage the nerves, so repeated application would only make it less effective.

Funny how we always want the things we can't have and the more we work towards them, the further away they get.

9. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Wow, that sounds exactly like what happens to me. Wiggle for a few minutes... and yes, without even getting hard.

No, you don't sound condescending at all. I realize it will take self control. Fortunately, I have it - I mean, yeah, I've done 18+ months of denial - after which I sort of lost count, but it didn't go to two years. This immediately after a six month previous run with only a week break. Two years, btw, is my goal.

It's just so damn hard to keep up with it for that long! I was hoping a device would help. For me anyway, it appears to do the contrary. Now wondering what to do with it. It sure is shiny and pretty. And it actually feels really good to wear. Not just comfortable, but really good. Maybe it will make an appearance in our sex life after all - but being not secure for me in the only way that actually matters, it'll be more of a sex aid than anything else. I just don't have the spirit to bring it into the picture now, the zeal and fight of this self-OD advocate is temporarily banished.

10. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have found that no lock made will hang straight forward, which means that the lock will encounter your thigh at some point. What we have come up with for a solution is to use a 6-32 x 5/8" threaded bolt with a locknut that is sealed with a nail polish of an unusual color that Goddess keeps in her possesion. This prevents the two sections of the pet rap from twisting, allowing the testicles from slipping out as well as maintaining security.

Caged Ray from maine

11. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    That is a great Idea! on fingernail polish.

I have also threaded the locking holes for customers so that they can use a screw or a lock. You can also use a pop rivit but good luck getting it off ever again.

12. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    So, with some aggressive rotation and shearing force, I was able to get the lock to fit. Hopefully, I will be able to get it off. Was fun to actually be locked, despite the limited effectiveness. Tested again to confirm... same result.

It's definitely not as tension releasing to climax inside the device, which is good, but still was hoping for more than that.

This time I was able to do it using visual stimulation only... proving wholly that a full belt isn't going to be any more effective.

As a note, for others who share similar anatomy - low hanging fruit. It would be best to order a device which is longer - the semi-erection which you will achieve will then push the base ring closer to the body, making pullout through the base ring much more difficult when aroused and encasing more or you during that phase, which would be more comfortable than growing up and out the back. You'd probably need to augment with a PA ring for true security because you'll still be able to escape when flaccid.

13. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Wow 2 years

You have a lot more self control than I have, I am at 33 days and am horny as hell. I don't really want to go that long though, I enjoy orgasms, just don't want them controlling me.

14. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I enjoy my wife's orgasms, and very much want them controlling me. My own lack of orgasm, when I can maintain it, contributes directly to this.

15. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow, I guess I'm glad to be "high & tight". I'm around 1 1/2" wide by 2 1/4" long flaccid and 4 1/4" long erect.

I orgasmed in a CB2000. That was the end of that device. I got a CB3000 cage and so far it's been secure.

I have an Exobelt X1 and orgasmed in the stock 1 1/4" tube. I couldn't get a small diameter tube so I got bigger- 1 1/2" which worked.

I got a LIS full metal belt and was given a 1 1/4" tube which I orgasmed in. I got a smaller diameter tube 1 1/8" and that solved the problem.

Now I'm older & wiser but even now that I'm measuring for a Pet Trap I still am a bit unsure. One thing for sure is I know the difference between failure and success.

For the person who started this thread with the droopy crackers I would have to recommend a Locked in Steel full metal belt. I understand the cost issue.

Good Luck; chastity is addictive and fun (especially for this 54 year old-wahoo!).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice