Can you have a healthy relationship as her 24/7 Chastity Slave?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Joey G, May 28, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I kind of predicted in my mind you would end up in panties route somehow it’s the natural progression in her humiliating you. That she have been so open about the chastity thing with her friend is a surprise to me. Must say the maid thing I didn’t see coming either. You know something one girl might be little evil but two girls will be a lot worse. You are in for a ride. Don’t worry about typos I’m on the phone too and tons of typos.

Joey G likes this.
  2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    The "Sissy C.S. " on social sounds super humiliating. Seems like you are going the sissy trip now. I would play along with them what they are up to on the beach. Hopefully they haven’t some sort of evil plan. You might expect a bit of teasing and humiliation form their part. They might not go too far since it’s a public place. Might be a foreplay what’s going to happen later.

Joey G likes this.
  3. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    #128 Joey G, Jul 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    @John There is definitely something in the works here....

It's amazing how when we were together she didn't want to do anything because she felt like she was dating a "sissy" or "not a man" BUT now that were not together....man the gloves are off and she is really going far!

Me wearing her panties was her idea, the maid costume was HER idea. It's an entirely different experience when SHE is the one making things up and reaching out.

I will say this. The hardest thing for me is not reaching out and fishing for her to humiliate me. Soon as I shut my mouth and was just quiet her reaching out when I'm at work has increased by a lot. That must be the trick!

I know for a fact that if I reach out and mention that I'm her sissy cage slave it will become repetitive and she will get annoyed so mouth sewn shut!!

Her girlfriend comes over tomorrow during the day while I'm at work. I'm leaving my living room camera on all day to try and catch some audio of them talking lol.

I bought her this huge flower display yesterday with a card on top thanking her for allowing me to serve her and be her sissy cage slave lol. She ATE IT UP and was very impressed! Her friend is going to see that the second she walks in. I can't WAIT to pick up some audio on that lol.

For the record the cameras have always been in use at my house and she knows that.

I look forward to what this weekend has in store!!!

I HAVE TO ASK:

With her transition to this "sissy" stage is that a normal thing? I do NOT want to blow it so I need to make sure I shut my mouth and just go with it!

bethanise and John like this.
  4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Honestly I got introduced to the sissy stage by my ex. One day she just wanted me to wear panties. Didn’t see it coming it was the last part of the relationship. Trust me when wearing it under regular clothes it’s hard not to think about it all of the time and hard not to feel submissive. Very arousing experience.

Joey G likes this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I hope you find out what role you are most comfortable in after this weekend. I’m sure the women will have fun teasing you while you’re caged and in panties. Have fun because I’m sure you’re about to learn a lot about yourself and the reality of submissive behavior.

Joey G and John like this.
  6. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @Open2njoy @John

this is definitely going to be a very interesting four-day weekend…lol

I never knew that I had this inner super submissive side but I absolutely am enjoying it and want nothing else but this.

so I have a pretty major update and I hope you guys don't think I'm nuts!

I told her last night in a lengthy text message that if she wanted to stay and not feel rushed to find a place she's welcome to stay for the next few months...

I told her being her sissy cage Slave I can serve her better in our current living situation… And we will not be together as a couple and I will give her plenty of space but at least I can serve her properly with what we have set up already.

she ate that up! She was so excited to hear that she was going to have a full-time cage slave!

she has been texting me all morning as I'm heading to work telling me that she's going to go out this weekend with the girls and talk to guys with bigger cocks than mine and I am to stay home and do the list of chores until she gets home from the bar or I will then go down on her and make her come with the big dildo and my mouth LOL.

on a sidenote her name is off the lease so I do understand that if things become odd or weird I know I can flip the switch off have a serious conversation and have her find a place and move out but I don't see that happening I want this so bad that I think it's a really great arousing arrangement.

we had a good conversation agreeing that we could still go to things as friends but anything she does I am to be there serving her as her sissy cage slave.

to me at this moment nothing is hotter than knowing that I'm living with my ex who has me as her full-time slave humiliating me and being bossy to me and she is absolutely loving every second of it.

I do understand I am delaying meeting the next person but honestly I've been in serious relationships for the past 10 years I'm totally OK with taking a year off and being a slave...

anyways now that I drop that bomb on you guys LOL let me know your thoughts I appreciate all of you

John likes this.
  7. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I wanted to add another aspect of this… I'm not saying I'm into the full-blown cuckhold thing but why do I feel that it's insanely hot if she hooks up with another guy while I'm being a slave and then she tells me about it is that all part of it? Am I feeling like this because we are broken up??

I would think that I would be upset if she did that but it's actually a huge turn on and desire that she would come home from a girls night out and be like hey sissy cage slave did you clean the house? By the way I met this really hot guy and he is gonna take me out next week. ok get to work slave!

is this normal? lol

John likes this.
  8. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Don't see the delay as a problem. If you are living out your fantasies will stay for a lifetime. Rushing out finding a replacement I'm not a big fan of anyway. Takes time! Why not having fun as singles and living out all your wildest dreams. She seems like wanting to do it too and feeling a power rush from controlling and humiliating you. Great idea to let her stay

Isopropylforyou and Joey G like this.
  9. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Glad you agree! I love everything you said that's exactly where my minds at. I am slightly thrown off today because I did some snoopy digging that I shouldn't of through her work email....(I know her login/pass) and she has been talking to this male coworker every single day for weeks....

Hear me out on this. For a minute I was pissed but then I saw the situation I'm in and how incredibly hot it is to be her slave and be humiliated as a sissy cage slave that belongs to her and it turned me on lol!

Having her come home from pleasing another man and then telling me about it while
    I'm doing chores for her and she's bossing me around and humiliating me WOW just amazing lol.

I'm off 4 days with her and we have that beach day tomorrow. I'm at work for a while still but can't wait to get home.

THE HARDEST part is not reaching out. I CAN NOT be needy. but I tell myself do NOT reach out because when I stay silent she will be more motivated to engage the conversation first and take control.

10. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Seems like we both have been in a very similar situation had a very similar episode. Personally the hardest part is probably any other males like in your case the coworker. It’s like seeing them more as a threat. I see where you are going with her getting her needs met elsewhere. If she don’t bring him home I would assume would be hard. For some reason I suspected something was going already from mega dong or what was his name.

Besides that I think would be one hell of rush to see where this is going. With her and girlfriend two women together could become rather humiliating and maybe a bit mean too. Don’t know why women are so great at being mean to guys especially the sissy part. Wondering how far they would take it. Especially with the girlfriend. Very curious how the beach trip will turn out. It’s like reversed logic the less you say the more she bosses you around.

Joey G likes this.
  11. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah brother. Wild situation going on right now but even if its short term I want to ride it out and enjoy this. She is taking it to the next level today!

It's 8pm California time and she is out with her girlfriend who is joining us at the beach tomorrow. She is talking all about me being her cage slave to her friend because she sent me a photo of the two of them smirking and she writes "We are laughing about your dick being tiny lol."

I am watching her live stories as she posts on social media and she seems to be loosening up with her girlfriend having drinks.

TOMORROW is suppose to be the beach day so I am like uhhh her friend KNOWS I am just strictly around to be her sissy cage slave so not sure how to act tomorrow. I will probably offer to do everything for both of them and see if they feed off each other haha.

Keep you posted!!!!!!!

John likes this.
  12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Just imagine how far they will go after a few drinks. They will not be shy could imagine lots of laughing. Maybe they will be talking about what to do tomorrow. Think she is very daring using on her social using those hints. Wondering if her other friends isn’t asking what does it mean sissy c.s. etc. Yeah maybe you will get a servant role applying sunscreen.

Thanks for clarify time was a bit in doubt about the current time.

Joey G likes this.
  13. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    So she can come last night buzzed and was in a bad mood for whatever reason and I kept my distance. She was drunk and was like "You are crazy! "You are wild!" etc. She goes "I just can't believe you want to be my sissy cage slave!" she passed out drunk.

Fast forward to this morning and we both just got up (BEACH DAY) and I said hey last night you said a few things and wasn't sure if you wanted to address them? She goes "I was in a bad mood yesterday forget that." then she goes sooo with our arrangement you pay rent ill pay for groceries and all house stuff etc etc.

andddd your gonna be my sissy cage slave. So I said yes of course all I want to do is serve you.

I guess last night she was thinking that I was so into being her cage slave that long term would do damage to me lol like I would become a stalker. I laughed out loud and told her seriously if you said you weren't into this id drop the whole thing and go back to being how I was. She said oh ok ok well then that's good.

She told her friend to help her boss me
    around today at the beach. To help show her how to do it. Apparently her friend is already into this and wanting a guy like that.

Sooo I am looking forward to seeing how it goes! Her friend is coming to the house first and I am just going to be very very friendly and offer to do things without being over the top.

Keep you posted! @John its 10:00 PST

bethanise, leon119uk and John like this.
  14. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Understand she seemed super confusing with her statements last night. Not exactly what you wanna hear when you are super busy super excited. Seems interesting with her friend maybe she would rent you out to her friend lol. Maybe there would be potential there. Find it super exciting she is into it naturally and find it interesting.

Joey G likes this.
  15. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Were driving to the beach now and she made me sit in the back with the dogs so her friend can sit in the front LOL

She told me her friends wants me to get her car cleaned haha. So my KM said she will boss me to go do that later.

More updates later!!

John likes this.
  16. John

John Member

Local Time:

Haha by the dog and clean the girlfriend’s car they understand to say it in a humiliating way lol Good luck buddy you need it :)

Joey G likes this.
  17. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a really great update since my last message a lot has went on I just haven't had a chance to post will post later today and update!

18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    TUESDAY THE 6TH UPDATE!!!!!

Good morning! 830 AM here in California.

WOW guys what a crazy fun update for you.

So we went to the beach and I was caged up. Her friend came over to the house and before getting in the car she her friend with me standing there "Joey goes in the back with the dogs, you sit in the front, right CS? (cage slave)" I went yes of course KM! (Key Master)

We got to the beach and she had me carry nearly everything. Once we were set up at the beach the entire time she was teasing me in this incredibly sexy bikini top she was wearing. She just re-did her breasts too about a month ago so they look incredible.

She would ask me to take a video on the beach near the water and she would come up to the camera and say "Hey little dick! What a great beach day! Remember you have a baby dick!!!" then she would walk away. She did that all throughout the day.

Her friend I can tell wanted to boss me around but she was hesitant because she didn't know how I would take it. She did eventually tell me
    to clean her stuff off in the ocean so I did.

The beach day came to an end and we drive back and later that night the friend went home and my ex took me out of my cage and gave me TWO ruined back to back hand jobs lol. Shortly after she caged me back up and we went to bed.

Now...this is where the complete unexpected happened...

JULY 4TH UPDATE....

I had to work in the morning until 4pm. My ex started early as hell text messaging me just torturing me at work making fun of my dick and cage status. She started called me "Sissy Cage Slave" instead of regular cage slave.

Around 12 noon that day she texted me saying she has a family party to go to and when she comes back we will go see fireworks BUT she left something on the table for me to wear when I get home........

I get home it's a pair of her poka dot "period underwear" and a period pad LOL. She knows I leak all day in the cage so she got the pad so I don't destroy my underwear lol.

The pad was one of those big thick big girl pads where it almost looks like a mini diaper LOL!!! So I put it on and sent her a photo. I literally looked like the biggest sissy wearing girls underwear and this big thick pad that resembled a diaper! It was a huge turn on!

She responded "hahahahahha you look ridiculous you sissy bitch cage slave with a tiny ass dick!!"

She texted me that I better clean the ENTIRE house before she gets home and I am to stay wearing JUST her underwear and pad and nothing else while I clean.

I cleaned the whole damn house!! It was so motivating lmao.

Fast forward to 9pm. My ex is now very drunk and she texts me saying "I just told Marcy and Jasmine your my sissy cage slave." these two girlfriends of hers are in there mid 20's latina and actually really hot. I was DYING when I read it.

I said you did what!? Omg what did they say? She responded "They laughed and asked why you look so small and why your underwear looks like your wearing a diaper" the other girl asked how how she controls me.

THEN out of no where I get a video of her and the two girls dancing and at the end of the video my ex throws up the small penis sign with her fingers....

Few minutes later I received a photo and it was my ex and her two girlfriends holding up the small penis sign!!! I ALMOST DIED RIGHT THERE LOL!!!! That photo is actually my phone wallpaper now lol.

We had some back and forth texting but when I started to over text she wrote back "You're being super needy! STFU you sissy cage slave bitch and let me have fun! You're a tiny dick loser and no one wants to be bugged by a baby dick cage slave right now so STFU!" LOL!

At this point I would of done anything to masturbate and get released but she had the only key and took it with her. (I left the spare key at work)

Fast forward a few hours. Midnight. I received a FACETIME call.....I answered and it was my ex and her one friend Marcy who is very hot. My ex says are you behaving!? My friend doesn't believe your my sissy cage slave so tell her. I told her yeah I am her sissy cage slave and I do what I'm told.

Her friend and my ex were super drunk so they started laughing and her friend just said "Why aren't you guys together anymore I don't get it? Why?" My ex interrupts and goes "Honestly I had to dump him because he has a 2" penis and it didn't satisfy me ever....very disappointing little dick." Her friend goes is this true?? I paused in fear and said "Yes I have a very tiny dick." they both busted out laughing!

My ex said show Marcy what your wearing! So I stepped back away from the phones camera and I looked like a grown ass man in poka
    dot undies with a puffy diaper look. My ex and her friend were DYING laughing!!! They hung up on me.

She texted me saying "hahaha now stay like that until I come home sissy boy!!"

Hours later she came home late and made me stay like that until the next day.

The following morning she had me remove everything including the cage and gave me
    a half day break. We had a pool day yesterday and kept it normal all day. She had me cage back up before bed and she said in the morning (which is right now) I am back as her CS and her as my KM!

She is asleep and I having my coffee typing to you guys LOL.

Pretty wild two days!!!! It's been amazing! lol!

Thoughts? Questions?

SMALL ADD ON THOUGHT:

When I was un caged last night she got a bit tipsy and started revealing to me that she still gets super jealous when she sees me adding girls on instagram. I told her well we aren't together but she said I know but it still makes
    me crazy jealous and I want it to stop.

I told her well you do the same thing. You have 3,000 followers and I bet you only know 300 of them lol. She handed me her phone and said here delete them. I turned it down.

What do you think that's all about?

FOR THE RECORD: We are super cool with each other now. Respect each other and both agreed we aren't getting back to together. Friends with benefits and our Key Master/Slave thing we have going on is great.

We both agreed we have a very nice beneficial setup that works for both us...

Thoughts?

bethanise, Wifessub and John like this.
  19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the update! Wow what a adventure you’ve been on Joey. She is very talented humiliating you. Sounds like it must have been super embarrassing and exciting at the same time reveling to her friends like this. She really wants to exercise her control by wanting you to delete the women on Instagram. Seems like she is really enjoying herself and keeping you as a eager puppy in your cage. Must be a super exciting experience being caged up like this. She seems to take good care of you keeping you excited. Could imagine it must be very unique experience in the panties with dots :D

Joey G likes this.
  20. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    OK so I have to ask you guys something…

so as of tonight Wednesday the 7th She is staying very consistent and treating me like her sissy cage slave.

I absolutely love our arrangement but I'm letting one thing get to me and that's she starting to post on social media someone inappropriate selfie pictures in bikinis and stuff again and I know she's technically single and we have this arrangement but I slipped up a little bit and mentioned something and she got all defensive.

keep in mind she's 25 years old slightly immature she doesn't understand that when you're in a relationship with someone or even when you're not anymore it's just the respectful thing to maybe be a little low-key on your social media but obviously everyone knows women post pictures like that for one thing only and that's attention.

she still gets jealous with me but I don't put things out there like that in the public she does....

am I wrong on this? I love being her cage slave A LOT but I still have a tiny bit of feelings so not sure to surpress it and be her slave or what to do.

Thoughts? Appreciate it.

John likes this.
  21. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    She’s not technically single, she is single. You’ve never negotiated limits in your “sissy cage slave” status, (at least not that you’ve posted), so she should assume that everything she wants is on the table. That could include:

• Her posing your status, pictures, texts with anyone and everyone (including all your friends, relatives and co- workers).
    • Having affairs with or without your knowledge.
    • …and anything else that pleases her.
    Enjoy!

Joey G likes this.
  22. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    sorry we did clarify some boundaries basically or if she starts hooking up with someone else like a man to let me know just so we're safe about having fun.

about an hour ago she's sending me paragraphs now since then bashing me and putting me in my place as her sissy cage slave. it's insanely intimidating.

John and leon119uk like this.
  23. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I think she might be doing these postings to drive you crazy and intimidate you more. It sounds like she will go along with this as long as you do not push back on what she wants. It seems that you need to set your own boundaries on how far you want this to go. Push back too hard and she will loose interest.

John likes this.
  24. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Well Joey, in just a few months, you’ve gone from curious chastity newcomer to a chastity ninja!

This recent twist of cranking up the kink to new levels in the midst of a break up is so unique! This is a cuckold unicorn scenario imho. What is the one thing and theme you read about again and again in all stories cuckold – that once you do it, you can’t undo being a cuck. There is a high risk that it may not go well. It will likely not be perfect or storybook as you had hoped. It could weaken or destroy the relationship. You could lose her to the bull. The list goes on. For a male in a long term relationship, it sounds like a tightrope act.

But for you – none of that applies. You are basically test driving the cuck experience with no risk. So you have a dom-friend with benefits. Also, love that she is all about getting her pussy eaten now! Initially, things would get hot and heavy and she would unlock you for a release before you got too much oral for her. None of that release stuff now though – right? So now oral, toys and dildos come into the mix a lot more!

You’ve brought up the cuck thing a few times. Has she brought this up at all? Is she leaning in on the cuck theme or more so just pointing out that you are broken up she has free reign to move on?

It’s been great to follow all of your wild updates man! Thanks for sharing

Joey G and John like this.
  25. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Well....welcome to the club I suppose. If you need recommendations for dresses, give me a shout I guess ;)

bethanise and Joey G like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice