Kegel Orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastityCassidy, May 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. ChastityCassidy

ChastityCassidy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    A while ago i started doing Kegel excecises in hope of strengthening my PC muscle (pubococcygeus muscle).

This is done by flexing your pc muscle, there are plenty of websites on how to perform this exercise for men.

So anyways after about 3 weeks of doing this exercise i was able to ejaculate by just flexing my PC muscle, meaning i was able to cum without even touching my penis. In fact i would say any physical stimulation makes doing this much harder.

All i would have to do is flex my PC muscle while aroused and erect, it may take a little concentration and you must be free of all distractions, but it is more than worth it.

the orgasms that i recieve from kegel excecises last way longer and are much stronger than normal. Its not uncommon for my orgasm the last more than 30 seconds. Count it out guys, thats a lot of time. also the cum slowly drips out in a stream akin to milking, rather than the spurts from normal orgasm.

Has anyone else heard of this? is anyone else able to do this?

2. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    I have been able to cum without touching my penis since I was in high school. So, I guess I do it already.

3. ChastityCassidy

Local Time:
    Im talking zero, absolutely no stimulation at all. No nipple or balls or anal stimulation, not even clothes, the only thing i wear is a collar while doing this. No foreplay, no visual stimulation either.

I get on all fours, while soft, and bring myself to erection by mental stimulation only (my eyes are closed). then after a few minute of kegel excercises i begin to orgasm.

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    I've not done it with zero external stimulation, but I've no doubt that it is quite possible. I would need to be in a perfect mental and physical state - relaxed but not tired, no drugs, alcohol that would distract my concentration.

5. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    Wow. I can blow a load, even a second load, with no stimulation. I do it every time I wear a chastity cage, the first night. But I can do it anyway. I am just a horny bastige.:Locker:

6. o2cum

o2cum Junior Member

Local Time:

How old are you no hands guys?

Isn't this a "ruined orgasm?" I don't take much pleasure in those...:anim_39:

7. ChastityCassidy

Local Time:
    Doesnt count, the stimulation of the cage rubbing your penis is more than enough to produce an orgasm and the mental arousal from wearing it is cheating.

8. ChastityCassidy

Local Time:
    I guess the thread title should be "forcing cum out via kegel excercises".

Still looking for opinions or questions.

I have been doing this everyday for a while and with practice i am able to force cum out faster and faster everytime. it now takes me about 2-3 minutes,when i started it took about 10 minutes. I wonder if i could get it down to 20-30 seconds, or even 5-10.

Wouldent that be wonderful?

9. mazo31

mazo31 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    30 seconds of orgasm!
    No I do not know how

10. jessicaCD13

jessicaCD13 Please Delete my account

Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    I thought this was similar to a ruined orgasm. I find that if I am about to orgasm and tense my PC muscle really tight, the cum will just dribble out, and I'll still be very horny & aroused, and not really get any release. It feels good, but not nearly as good as a full orgasm. That, and I need stimulation first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice