Help with moaning subby

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mistress_v, Sep 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. mistress_v

mistress_v Member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    pointless post sorry

2. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Recently i have developed a serious issue of being rubbed raw while in my curve and Goddess and i have come to the conclusion that the CB device are just not going to work for us. It just seems that there is one issue after another :squigglemouth:

The fantasy of chastity is pretty hot, but the reality just isn't working. So we are back to the honor system (which sucks, as i have a hard time with self control, but that is another issue).

So the long and short, Mistress V, is that yes others have had this problem. As to whether it is the right device or not, i simply can not answer as not all men are the same.

3. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    cb probs

Ive never worn a cb so cant answer. The woman who started me on this chaste journey didnt want me to wear a cb but wanted me trained to control myself naturaly. a little self control over time works wonders. Even though Iam a single unowned sissy now I still maintain the training she laid out and although I do still get times of intense arousal, I can dampen my tumecense with ice or a cold shower. the worst times being the so called morning glory....I find if I leave it alone it goes soft real quick. Chastity without cb works for me but it needs self control.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not sure what you mean about his g-spot being rubbed, but as far as us and the CB6000 is concerned, rubbing has been quite an issue.

Firstly - is he shaved? Baby smooth skin is less prone to chaffing, and YES he will have to shave it every single day to keep it baby smooth!

Check the ring size, and check that the inside of the ring has been sanded for rough edges. Vaseline can also help in this area, as can a little baby oil on a cotton bud.

There are a few people who seem to be able to cope with the CB range for long-term wear... unfortunately, the rest of us have to find something else. :sad:

Good luck though, the CB6K is a reasonable device, *if* you can get it comfortable!

5. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    staying baby smooth

Ive tryed various ways of staying hairless and the easiest by far is hair removal mouse. not only does it last alot longer than shaving but the hair grows back thinner and weaker with each application. It works fine on very short hair, you just have to leave it on longer. Its a blessing as I used to get terrible shaving rashes. I use a veet bikini one, it has to be very mild for inner thigh areas as the stronger verieties burn like hell.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice