Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jdavid, May 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Okay, I managed to get into my birdlocked (not the mini one but the regular, I still haven't been able to put on the mini and sold it to a guy).

I don't have much willpower. When this thing is on, all I think about is sex, and I have never been able to get past a couple of days. Oh to have someone to hold the keys!

I noticed an interesting side effect. The birdlocked creates a sizable bulge in my pants. I wonder if any woman has noticed that and thinks it is the "real thing" instead of a silicone chastity device which keeps me at 3 inches and semi-soft?

I love the feeling of this. My poor dick strains in it constantly. I will hopefully make it through the night without coming. We'll see!

Wish me luck!

I left the keys at my office, so I know I'll be wearing this thing at least until tomorrow afternoon!

2. pen3000

pen3000 Guy

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    wow, this is what I plan to do. hope we can share experiense especially how you get into sleep

3. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Well, I made it through the night. I did wake up at one point, having been aroused for so long, that it was really tight and sore on me. I then fantasized a little and the whole thing got me so turned on I came. But the orgasms aren't normal, they are quick, brief pulses, then I feel the warm cum run out and pool on me. I then went to sleep.

Due to trouble sleeping, I slept in late today. I woke up, to find that after I came, my balls were no longer so sore. I was still a little horny. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My balls were still tight and bulging out at the sides of this device (as they don't normally hang down like some other mens') and I have to say it looks far more uncomfortable than it is. (See my gallery to know what I mean!).

I am going to go do some things, run some errands, see if any women notice this bulge in my pants, then take it off for some exercise (I am worried about a permanent injury or something with my balls all stretched tight!). When I am done working out, it goes back on! We'll see how long I can do this!

4. pen3000

pen3000 Guy

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Great!!! you are bit ahead, I am still waiting for my new device. hope I can also get this done
    I do fear and you know, hope to be found. but it's really complicated. how are you going today?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice