jehuty's devices collection & rewiew

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by jehuty, Jun 19, 2021.

1. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Hi!

I want to share my collection of chastity devices and write a few words of my opinion about each of them.
    WARNING! Everything below is the personal opinion of the author of the post. I will not argue with anyone.
    So let's go!

[​IMG]
    Holy Trainer.
    6/10
    Not a bad device for beginners. To understand what you want from chastity and in which direction to move. Not suitable for everyday wear. The inside of the penis sweats and takes on an unpleasant smell very quickly. Due to the fact that the construction is plastic, i guarantee you painful skin clamps between the ring and the tube due to the backlash between the joints.

[​IMG]
    My first steel device
    8/10

A very comfortable device. Recommended for everyday wear. Why 8? The device is large, difficult to hide under clothes. And one more drawback - with a particularly strong erection, the tube cell can cut the head of the penis, especially if your penis is circumcised, like mine. Rubber rings between the base ring and the cage to avoid pinching the skin due to a loose connection. The model is Chinese - and that explains everything.

[​IMG]
    Chinese trash.
    1/10

Absolutely not wearable shit. Due to the severity, the device constantly jumps off the penis and dangles on the testicles. Safety? The penis just slips out on its own. Don't buy this сrap.

[​IMG]
    Another Chinese. Claimed as "titanium".
    0/10

When I tried to put it on, the top of the pipe fell off. It was glued stupidly. And, of course, there can be no question of any "titanium". Never, never buy "this".

[​IMG]
    Another masterpiece
    2/10

Not wearable rubbish. The skin of the penis seeks to crawl through all the cracks of this device (and there are a lot of them), providing you with painful clamps. There is no question of safety either. I put 2 just because of the shape of the pipe. Because of this shape, I bought it. A stupid thing to do.

[​IMG]
    Experiment
    3/10

Oh, this my craving for research. In principle, it is possible to wear "it", but it is not safe and not comfortable. I do not recommend it.

[​IMG]
    So so idea
    4/10

I bought it because of the screwed-in spikes and additional protection of the testicles. You can wear the device, but it seemed to me not comfortable. Maybe not for my dick? I would also like to warn you against buying Chinese devices with a similar base ring design. The scrotum is constantly entering the gap between the joint from below. Which, of course, provides excellent painful pinches. The thorns in the pipe are decorative junk. In general, they do not cause any painful sensations during an erection. This does not work.

[​IMG]
    Fifty fifty
    5/10

In principle, a conventional device. You can wear it every day without really straining. A bit not my version of the pipe, but this is my opinion. Also, it seemed to me that the protective hook on the ring was not a very smart idea.

[​IMG]
    Controversial chastity
    5/10

I can't say for everyone, but chastity devices without a ring do not suit me at all. The device hangs uncomfortably on the head of the penis, causing discomfort. And of course, if you want to jerk off in this device is elementary simple.

[​IMG]
    Stylish, beautiful and comfortable
    10/10

Absolutely no complaints. Very convenient for permanent 24/7 wear. If you like a padlock, this is one of the clear favorites. I highly recommend it. Also, the device is extremely easy to clean.

To be contunue :kiss:

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    Thanks for sharing. Is the last one a brand name or a Chinese knock off?

3. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, i bought this device for so long that I can no longer find any traces of the purchase and see the name.

4. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    So, the next one

[​IMG]
    Male Medium CC166
    7/10

As conceived, a very good model for everyday wear. The only drawback, and for which I lower the rating, is that the ring in the lower seam can pinch the skin of the scrotum. But, as I wrote above, this is a property of all such locking rings.

[​IMG]
    Male Medium C95
    10/10

Gorgeous device. That's VERY good! Would absolutely recommend it. Curved cages don't suit me very well. Possibly, features of anatomy. But I wore this cage for almost a year, until my wife decided to get me pierced. Then we started using other, more specific devices. And, interestingly, the spikes of this device work great.

To be contunue :kiss:

sissy_connie likes this.
  5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:

jehuty likes this.
  6. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    And the next is

[​IMG]
    Small, light and...
    3/10

Other than that, this cage is too small for my penis. Maybe later? A useless acquisition.

[​IMG]
    Useless too
    3/10

I will try to explain. Unfortunately for the sissy, I have a big cock. I am honestly trying to reduce it. Not working yet. If my penis gets into this cage, it is elementary to pull it out without any stoppers. That is, additional insurance is needed. I cannot close the head of the penis with an additional lock (I'll explain later why). This device is completely useless without additional protection.

[​IMG]
    Small cage Z4
    9/10

It could be the perfect device for every penis. Could. And in the future, he is. Improvements needed. In its basic configuration, it is completely useless. It is elementary to simply pull out a member of it and engage in masturbation, and then shove it back, as it never happened.
    But! With a little tweaking, it will be a perfect device.
    In the photo, I have carved a gutter to be able to close the device with a custom lock. My piercing is 0GA. I've been striving for this for so long that I'm trying to keep it. And only the piercing guarantees 100% protection against being pulled out. Let's face it. All other methods are craps.
    And so, I bought a lock for 0 GA, but it is too heavy and constantly creates inconveniences.
    I bought another device to modify it with a "file". Let's see what happens. I will definitely write.
    The main thing. The penis in the device feels great, the visibility in the pants is minimal. Perfect for any sissy like me.
    But, serious modifications are required with a "file".

And finally, tadam!
    [​IMG]
    My favorite and 24/7 wear device.
    10/10

My acquaintance with this device happened about two years ago. I already had 6 GA piercings. One caveat - there was too much space left between the pin and the common hole, which led to problems. The skin around the urethra during erection (and in the morning it is inevitable) was cut against the cage, and it was very painful and unpleasant.

Then I widened the piercing hole to 0 GA, bought a new device and everything was great!

I attach a photo of 8 GA.
    [​IMG]
    Bridge-03

Exactly what I was talking about. The head of the penis crawls out of the excess hole.

If you decide to stay on the "Chinese", there are 3 devices of this line on sale.
    Bridge -01 - Direct device. with a variety of piercing hooks 6 mm and 8 mm (8 GA and 0 GA). I do not advise taking 6, I have stated the reasons above. I wore 8 mm (0 GA) for about a year without any consequences for the body.
    WARNING!
    If you are buying a Chinese device (and this is a clone of Modular Chastity Device model 01 8 mm PA), it is very important to understand that the hook pin is not 8 mm, but 6 mm. I fell into such a trap by chance. My piercing hole began to heal and I barely pulled the hook out of my penis after a month of constant wear. Then, of course, I solved this problem. I put an 8mm silicone tube on the base and never paid attention to this problem again. But I sincerely warn you that Chinese 8mm (0 GA) devices do not have the same hook and base thickness. I am warning you very seriously! This is fraught with very serious problems, even before a medical operation.

Bridge-02:
    [​IMG]
    0/10

Absolute fucking! I have no idea how to put this catheter in the piercing hole... Can someone explain this to me? This is some kind of fucked up, sorry.

[​IMG]
    Bridge-01
    ???

The curved shape does not suit me, I already wrote about this before. I bought it just in case, you never know what. Never worn. Therefore, there is no assessment, but perhaps it will suit you.

[​IMG]

And further. At 6 mm (8 HA), the hook has no urine drain. The 8 mm (0 GA) has such a function. Which is convenient.

Anyway, now I'm in custom device. But this chinese device (Brifge-03) is in no way inferior with a little refinement with a "file".

I had a birdlocker and sb3000. There are no more photos left. Birdlocker is useless silicone bullshit. SB3000 split in half on morning erection. I am not kidding.

Thank you for your attention and kisses to all passionately.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

7. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    tvalex likes this.
  8. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    Forgot to add. You can see most of these devices in the photos of my gallery.

9. Maid__Heather

Maid__Heather Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    Wow! Thanks for the reviews and info! Very helpful. I've had my eye on the "FIFTY-FIFTY' style for a long time now as I am looking for my first metal device. Thanks again for the insight!

10. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    Thank you! If you succeed, buy a model with a ring without a hook. Useless modification. Good luck!

Maid__Heather likes this.
  11. Burhane

Burhane Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:55 AM
    Your finally tadam ( or similar )
    Fronthole seems small so it may make a mess while peeing

12. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for the extensive review/write up - I agree, after trying over 2 dozen ball trap type devices, if you don't have a piercing (e.g., PA), it isn't going to be secure. For me, actual physical security (of not being able to pull out/remove) is a big factor in the experience/head trip of using a chastity device.

As I've not taken the PA plunge yet, I turned to "full belt" type devices and have had excellent success with Behind Barz and good success with MySteel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice