Track & Trace Style Chastity App

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by justin2291, Jun 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    I was just thinking - can you imagine if there was an app that users could register anonymously that they was wearing a chastity device and then when you go out say in the supermarket and near someone or had been in "close contact" with someone wearing a device it gives a notification a bit like the Track and Trace app that adopted similar technologies like when someone had been in close contact with a Covid. Everything completely anonymous though ;)

I often feel everyone looks funny at me more when I'm in a locked cage in public - I went to Asda this evening and felt people looking - maybe its me as its been a while since I went out publicly in a locked device.

I just think it would be different and interesting to see how many people you end up being in close contact with who are also wearing chastity devices :)

Knox_, Danny15, Sexy Slave 69 and 3 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    A good idea in theory, and I think it would be more than you think!

bondinchas likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    Fun idea, would make a great app. But rather it not be anonymous. That would make it even better. :) Can you imagine a Domme using it to find suitable subs?

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Whether you are kept anonymous would be a simple option to add.
    You could also make it anonymous/public to other chastised, or other keyholders.
    If your keyholder had the app too, then (to keep it consensual) you could give your keyholder control of whether you get to know about others, or they get to know about you.

There are plenty of people who write apps. I'm thinking if we get a good set of ideas in a thread like this as to what would make a good chastity app, then someone might find this and actually create the app. :+1:

Knox_ and Danny15 like this.
  5. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I see women from time to time with a small key on a necklace. It could be for any number of reasons. For my anniversary, I visited several jewelers, looking for a key pendant. Mostly it was the Disney collection, and keys are somewhat scarce. Apparently not in vogue. When I asked about key pendants, I did get a glance or two from women working in the shops.

Now, I'd always imagined that a key pendant meant "key to my heart," rather than "key to my husband's genitalia."

I did get my wife a tasteful pendant, more feminine and jewelry-like than a cheap oversize chinese key, and she likes that. I got a thin gold chain, and she knows and understands what it's for. She's happy to wear that (though she doesn't go out much, due to the pandemic).

It's my understanding that the second highest selling sex toy after dildos is the chastity cage. There are a lot of them out there, and ebay bubbles over with copy selections. I imagine there's a market out there. How serious couples are about their use may be another matter.

I'm not really interested in finding out how many others are wearing one, or in how close I might be standing to someone who is wearing one. I'm sure my wife isn't, either.

I don't enable anything on my phone that allows me to be tracked, so far as applications and features. Even in various countries that have covid tracking and proximity applications, I disable the location features. The potential for abuse, and the security risk, is far too high. I don't allow anything that monitors, whether it's health or house or whatever. I certainly wouldn't open myself up to such a great security threat, so someone could determine if I'm wearing a cage at the grocery store. If I really wanted people to know, I could put a sign on my back. But I don't. And I won't.

6. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I somewhat agree with husbandx. Although really don't care who is caged, I do feel a certain rush if I was found out.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    the default would have to be anonymous, otherwise too many potential users might be put off. But you could certainly have an option to go public. That would be interesting.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think its a great idea....count me in if it ever comes to fruition....would love to give other guys the nod in the supermarket saying i'm locked too

Lockedbeta likes this.
  9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We used to do something a lot easier back in the day. Just set your phone name/ID to something like "wanting sex" and switch on the Bluetooth, or was it iRDa?

Personally I'm up for the idea and fingers poised in the keyboard ready to start coding. Anonymous or not, that's the users choice, but it there are only two people in the vicinity and the app tells you there's a chastity wearing app using person around it's not going to matter if anonymous is on our off, you're detected!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice