The cobra chastity cage

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by Chastehubs, Mar 19, 2021.

1. knoxtennman

knoxtennman Junior Member

Berlin, Maryland
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    What's the secret to using that plastic insert with the plastic tag? I bought that with my cage, but I can't figure out how to get it installed.

2. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    These 2 photos should do the trick. Thread the "shackle" so that it the end comes out of the device to be lockable.

Hard-Aching-69, Guas and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. knoxtennman

knoxtennman Junior Member

Berlin, Maryland
    Local Time:
    Thank you very much! I'll give that a try.

4. GeoEng24

GeoEng24 Member

Chastity sub
    England, Suffolk
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Having first bought the snug and finding it really comfortable, i then got the tight, but find it a bit small as it is 15mm shorter. Shame there is not one in the middle.

5. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    #30 sissyEliza85, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
    I swear by these I bought one (I want to say the S or the S+ or Compact as the Mr S leather sight lists it). That one was really comfortable, but I must have got the measuring wrong as sometimes there'd be a decent gap between the tip of my cock and the cage. That said it was the most comfortable cage thus far. So comfortable I could forget I was wearing it.

So I recently ordered the N+ (the tight on Mr S Leather) and it arrived on Wednesday and I didn't waste any time putting it on. It's even better than my last one. Even at my smallest, it doesn't really leave much room so far from what I've seen. If I have too I'll downsize again. Also, with it being more compact I find it easier to move around and remain comfortable too. So it's even MORE comfortable.

Honestly, if you get your size right you're going to love these things. It's easy to clean myself in them, so hygiene is easier.

This is the cage I want for long term chastity. It VERY quickly feels natural and 'just right' on you. So it's got a bit of a chastity siren song to it. Short of a cage that somehow cleaned itself and the cock it's on, I don't think you'll find one that's better for long term.

Orallover likes this.
  6. jlatex

jlatex Mmmmm caged

Scotland
    Local Time:
    I too bought a knock-off aliexpress version of the Cobra (Manta?) and found it comfy - and my KH prefers it to the holy trainer as there are more places you can stick a fingernail in. Although the one I got was black painted (neutral resin underneath). A friend bought one too and theirs was solid black resin, so it's a bit random if you try to do it on the cheap.

Given how many fake sellers there are it's a shame the 3d files are not available too, I did a quick search. Would be great to modify and print some different rings which have attachments for harnesses etc. Resin printers are so inexpensive now.

Onthehorizon likes this.
  7. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    I've been thinking about a cobra cage. My current cage is the MM Jail bird, which is great, but I like the idea of a light weight cage particularly as they seem very discrete and good for exercising in. My JB has the largest gap size because my balls are high and tight. Has anyone tried the curved base ring in the cobra? I think this would be the best option for me.

8. 37CagesLater

37CagesLater New member

Local Time:
    There is sizing information on the website if you dig a bit with suggestions for which cage to use with different lengths They suggest the curved ring for guys that are high and tight. With the variations in size and length, you can get pretty close to custom. The Chinese copies are limited in size, and seem to correspond to the basic size for each cage i.e. "Tight" = N, "Sung" (snug) = S.

I bought a knock off, and love the cage. A little problem with the first one I received, shifting and pinching. It was one of the red ones sold on Ebay, and the dye rubbed off too. To the sellers credit, they offered a replacement in black. I took the opportunity to go down a size from a "snug" to a "tight" cage. I later figured out that the lock hole on the #2 ring that I needed for the red cage was a bit big, allowing everything to shift. The lock hole on all of the other rings was a close fit.

No problems with the replacement at all - everything tight, lock hole in the ring is tight. I like the finish too. I had a 3D printed cage printed by Shapeways a few years ago. It was like wearing 600 grit sandpaper against the skin. I walked out of the shower one day and realized that it felt cool; evaporative cooling i.e. the material was porous, so soaked up pee all the time. That was the end of that. The Cobra nylon has an eggshell finish, and is waterproof. No stinky smells.

The tight cage (the replacement cage) fit and was comfortable, but it also compressed the urethra so I always dripped after using the bathroom. Annoying. I decided to order the snug again in black. I was locked in it within 5 minutes after it arrived. It fit together perfectly, parts nice and snug, lock hole the right size. I use a stocking to pull in. As the stocking slid off the head and out of the cage, the ridge on the head of my penis locked in front of the head ring, and there its been for the last two weeks. The cage is really comfortable and just "there." My wife is having me keep it on until our anniversary next month.

Hard-Aching-69 likes this.
  9. Cageboi

Cageboi Active member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Thanks, that's very helpful, sounds like the cobra cage is worth getting.

10. wolfpup_82

wolfpup_82 New member

Canada
    Local Time:
    So question for the masses. By sizing I fit in the middle range of the S cage. Would I be better off going to the N+ perhaps?

11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    I purchased a "cobra cage.". I just got it yesterday, having arrived home from a long time on the road. I've been carrying a stainless cage with me, and the difference in weight is significant.

I ordered the micro cage. I was concerned that it might be too small, but it isn't. I'd tried larger ones before, but with pants on, in and out of vehicles, the cage tends to print or pull, and on occasion gets in a bad spot and pulls hard at things trapped in the cage....occasionally freeing one and causing a lot of discomfort, as well as a problem with a cage that might get free.

The "cobra cage" is comfortable, and a much better fit than the steel ones I've used, or some of the other plastic or resin or silicon ones. Once the cage is mated to the ring, there's no play, unlike the other cages. This is lighter, so doesn't try to pull off or forward under its own weight. It seems to stay put. I slept in it, moved around in it, and once daylight arrives, will start into chores and errands in it. I did swap rings to one larger than I'd used when I opened the packet; I'll see how secure that is. The lock barrel fits much better and more precisely than the metal ones; overall this is well designed. It even came with a bit of abrasive paper for smoothing any edges (a nice touch).

I think that this will be the cage I'll take when I go back in the field soon. Far less reflective on scans of my gear, lighter, and more dimensionally consistent without the play, or the pinch, I think this one may be the best I've tried so far.

12. Eric Bloodaxe

Eric Bloodaxe Member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I would love to hear more about your locking PA jewellery! could you post pictures and tell us where you got it made?

13. ChastityCuckAL

Huntsville, AL
    Local Time:
    Just got my Cobra Cage and have been wearing it throughout the weekend. So far its really comfortable, almost like you forget its there because its so light weight. Im used to the weight of my Mature Metal cage. So far this cage is great!

Attached Files:

14. Vin

Vin Member

Local Time:
    Hi, I currently HT4 small with 55mm ring. Mine is pretty comfortable, I am thinking of trying this cobra. Are they discrete when wearing dress pants? I cannot be blushing at work. It appears that I fit in the S size, thinking of N+ though because cobra sits higher and out more compacted to HT locks lower and closer to the testicles making it very discrete.

15. Vin

Vin Member

Local Time:
    Is there a lot of pinching with an open design? It seems like you would get a lot of pulling, pinching and having to make a lot of adjustments.

cementhead likes this.
  16. CBrassLocked

CBrassLocked Member

Cap Team Associate
    U.S.A, Tennessee
    Local Time:
    I just received the Mamba Python Nano from AliExpress 4 rings different sizes wearing now ordered about the 12th of Dec and received it on Jan 21st it's snug as they claim

Chastehubs likes this.
  17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I use the plastic tag adapter. It is tricky to get the tag into place. The problem is getting the end portion of the tag to traverse the downward bend.

I have only done it three times, so each time I have to relearn it.

18. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    These 2 photos should do the trick. Thread the "shackle" so that it the end comes out of the device to be lockable.

Attached Files:

19. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    It is still tricky to get it around the corner. The problem is that the locking end portion of the tag gets hung up due to it being long compared to the radius of the corner that it must go around.

20. CuriousWonTon

CuriousWonTon Member

Local Time:
    Oddly, mine just arrived yesterday. I played with it for a little while, but got a little frustrated and decided to take a pause. My first impression is that it's decently made, very smooth and light.
    The fit is probably not going to work for me though. I used my CB6000 dimensions as an ordering guideline. The CB fits perfectly, but the polymer makes me nervous for whatever reason.
    If I could magically replicate the CB with the printed materials, I'd be very happy. The Cobra is fine regarding ring dimensions, length and width, but the covering area the head of my penis, only covers a portion of mine...unlike the CB where it nests solidly in that space. Not sure how to remedy this. Could be another expensive lesson.

21. ncsub5150

ncsub5150 Member

The Carolinas
    Local Time:
    I bought one that arrived today. Got the micro and using the 48mm ring. I'm used to a metal cage so I'm looking forward to how this one does and feels. Not used to the keyhole being on the left side, so that took a bit to work with. I usually have to choose between 45 and 50 ring sizes, but I think 48 is the sweet spot, and the small ring gap should be better that the metal one too. I'm excited!

Attached Files:

22. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    Just got mine today ... Love it .. so light and comfortable, and hardly moves.
    I'm coming off a MM Queens Keep and it's so good to not have all that weight pulling down and swinging around. I was constantly adjusting the QK to stop the lock digging in ..
    I'm wearing it now, not sure what the wife will think of it ...
    She wasn't a fan of the large Stainless Steel one I have been wearing ..
    Perhaps this one being a lot more discrete may sway her ??? :)

23. Dutch Chastity

Dutch Chastity Owned by Wanida

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I have the little one and its comfy to wear at it does not show in clothes.
    My KH loves it because its so little and puts me in my place IMG_67662.jpg

Welsh boy likes this.
  24. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Im wearing a cobra cage too… but im using the stock barrel lock.. nice and tidy.. very comfortable too.. to say its the best thus far is not an exaggeration.. its easy on the balls, convenient to clean and flush.. and its made of resin.. so it wont “clank” like polycarbonate does if you accidentally mis-sit on the toilet..

Dutch Chastity likes this.
  25. emm

emm Member

Vic Australia
    Local Time:
    Update on the Cobra [chinese knockoff]:

Loved it, comfortable, light, discrete ...
    EXCEPT ...
    It only lasted 3weeks 1day wearing it 24/7 ...

It totally fell apart, snapped in about 8 different places ... just junk!!

So, I'm unlocked again ... now looking at a genuine American Cobra 'N' with #3 Curved Ring ..
    It's $305AUD delivered from Kink3D ... [$212USD]

I don't regret buying the Chinese knockoff for $50AUD ... it gave me an idea on sizing/comfort etc ..

I'll update my thoughts when I get the new one in about a month ...
    [may have to go back to my Heavy SS Queens Keep] ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice