The Path I Walk

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Isopropylforyou, Mar 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    This is weird.

For the last two weeks I have not been feeling like myself.

I have been angry, pissed off, depressed, lonely and generally feeling unwanted and unloved.

I cannot focus or calm myself down and I am completely unable to re-center myself. I can't mediate, my mind was just in utter termoil.

I just want to rip things to shreds.

I have not done any Kenpo due to my broken toe.

I had just come home from work and realized that I had not worn my cage in about 2 weeks. (Vacation and life getting in the way) I figured I might as well put it back on for the evening.

I showed then put it on.

I noticed that my mind began to slow. My thoughts calmed and the negative emotions stopped and i began to get a feeling of peace again.

I call this state of mind a "Mental Enema". All the negative thought are flushed away.

But that only happens when I practice my Kenpo.

Not when I put on a Chasitiy Cage.

What the fuck is happening???

Iso.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. Hubby&Missy

Hubby&Missy Love keeps us together

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    ISO, You are not sounding like the cool man, always in control, I have gotten to know. I think that toe and not being able to do your martial arts is getting to you and you have my sympathy. I am no psychologist but I think the Kenpo is how you take out your everyday frustration as it lets you be aggressive in a safe controlled manner. A lot like throwing or hitting things does. The cage on the other hand takes you a different direction and helps you get the little aggravations in perspective instead. Both things tend to heal.
    Maybe you can ask Mrs. Iso to find a few minutes in her busy day to just lie down or sit and cuddle with you. Let her know you are feeling a little sorry for yourself and you are a little down and just need to know she still loves you. I know when I just hold Missy when she comes in from a hard day at work it makes a big difference for her.

LockedbyFridayGirl and homebody like this.
  3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Thank you kindly for sharing this. I agree, wearing our chastity cages seems to provide a level of calming. At least to me it does. If it weren't for hygienic needs, I'd maybe NEVER take mine off.

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Not sure about "calming", but I find that if I don't have the cage on, it almost feels like I am naked. I also notice that with no cage, when I get horny a few days after orgasm, it is much harder to suppress those thoughts than it is with a cage.

Whatever works for your mental health and wellbeing

5. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Well, the more I thought about it the more I was convinced that the cage acted like a focal point. I had to focus to put the cage on correctly and not pinch anything. Just doing one task and one task alone. That was the pause my mind needed and everything fell back into place after that.

It was interesting though. It proved that I need more focal points in my life.

When I get too unfocused it causes me to lose my hold over my emotions. I become uncontrolled, unfocused, angry and I want to be violent toward everything that pisses me off. Before, I could easily tell my anger to sit down, have a cup of Coffee and be quiet. Now, I can't. I have been increasing my meditation but it is barely keeping a lid on it. When I get angry, I don't think, I just do.

I am becoming the Tiger.

Waring!
    Incoming Martial Arts reference!
    You were warned. Sorry...

Let me explain The Dragon/Tiger Legend:

The Tiger is strong and quick. He does not think, therefore he cannot act. The Tiger can only react and respond. He is strong and fearless but cannot initiate action. Only react to it.

The Dragon is strong and full of wisdom. He fears what his strength can do.
    The Dragon always has a choice.

The Tiger never does.

One must find and learn the Dragon.

I am losing the Dragon and the Tiger is trying really hard to get out.

This is the worst of the damage that COVID did to me. It took away my ability to manage my emotions.

I used to be a really sweet guy. I do not like what I am becoming. I am becoming bitter, angry and quick to judge. I am reacting and not acting. I am now fighting my own mind to turn back to who I was. And I am losing....

Iso.

6. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Hi Iso,

I need structure and discipline in my life. I have a basic list of tasks professionally that I work from during the week. I have my cleaning list daily, weekly, monthly that work from on the weekend.

Yes, baking helps keep me focused.

Grind your way through.

Best

RC

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  7. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Iso, This is Missy. A true sage on this site has told me more than once “Don’t be so hard on yourself.” The same may apply to the sage. You have been through a lot and anyone would be a little ticked off at the world. It’s alright if you just want to break something.

I know I am the last person in the world who should be doling out advice but I believe that I can relate to what you are going through right now. It may be your anxiety and frustration isn’t about the Covid or the broken toe. You already beat those tigers back.

I’ll start by telling you what is happening to me. Hubby is working in the shop all day Saturdays and some evenings. I am feeling a little neglected which is probably why my last couple of posts were so negative. I have been quick tempered with Hubby and even pushed him away when he tried to make me feel better. Hubby has often pointed out to me that our love is not what happens in the bedroom. It is the moments we share together the rest of the time, whether it is doing something fun or just sitting next to each other reading or talking. We haven’t had that time and I am missing it.

Your situation with Mrs. Iso is harder than ours because you have work schedules that don’t mesh and on top of that there is your child that requires attention and care. You are both probably tired by the time you get to just be together. Quality time must be hard to find. I wonder if what is really troubling you is you are not able to find that quiet time to share your love with the woman you love so much. The evidence is that putting on your cage brings you a degree of peace. The cage may not be important to the Mrs. but to you it is a way of feeling like you are focused on her. Is it possible you do not need more things to focus on to keep you distracted. You need the chance to focus on that one person and have her focus on you.

I Have an idea. If you have a relative or close friend you trust and would be willing to take your child for a weekend, I think if you and your love could just go anywhere by your selves it would go a long way toward bringing back the calm, controlled you. You would make love all weekend. Not in a sexual way but just by holding hands, cuddling a little, and talking about your frustrations and your dreams. If sex happens that is just a bonus.

If that isn’t possible, maybe you can both take a day off from work together while your child is in school and you can have a picnic in the park and just remind each other why it is that you are together. I know I snapped at Hubby the other day when he was trying to just support me. Then he said we should take Big Red for a trail ride. I felt connected to him again. It got me out of my funk and we had a good time.

If your tiger is much like mine is right now you are missing the feeling of loving and being loved. Just a thought. In any case I hope you figure out what is going on and get back to the Iso we all know and depend on for sage advice and friendly support.

LockedbyFridayGirl and homebody like this.
  8. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Missy,

You are correct.

I am being too hard on myself. I am often my own worst critic.

You are absolutely correct about the time I have not been spending with my Wife. I am lonely. I miss her. Our schedules are almost opposite of each other.

We are by ourselves in Texas. We moved from Chicago in order to provide a better life for our Child. We have no one down here.

I am happy we did it but the only consequence is that we have no family here.

She just started a new job so she does not have any days off. For me the summer rush is here and I cannot afford to take any days off. So here we are. Stuck for the time being doing what we are doing.

I have screwed up so much in our marriage. I ingnored her, never valued her opinion and we constantly fought and disagreed with each other. I had always put myself first without even knowing it. I began to fear I would lose her, yet not knowing/understanding what I was doing wrong. That's when I read an article about how Masterbating was cheating and then everything snapped into focus. I had been a selfish Dick our entire Marriage. I have waited my entire life for this amazing Woman and I was not treating Her like she deserved to be treated. She is my everything. I am trying to do the right things but I keep failing.

That's why I am so hard on myself, I have failed to live up to what a good Husband and Father should be for a long, long time. I am trying to making up for lost time. I cannot keep letting her down. She deserves better yet I seem to keep screwing up, keep failing.

Then COVID hit me.

Now my task is even harder.

Lately it seem that no matter what I do, it all falls apart. I am enraged with myself for failing Her.

I know She is not happy and I believe that She does love me. But she has slowly stopped showing me. I know She gets tired and needs to sleep. I do not want to bother her for intimacy, I want her to rest. She works so hard and I want her to feel rested and recharged for the next day.

But I feel so alone.

You are the only person I have told this too.

Thank you for listening.

Iso.

Robins toy likes this.
  9. Hubby&Missy

Machine shop owner
    Local Time:
    Iso,
    You have to find a way to tell her how much you care about her. Don't dwell on your mistakes. Let her know how much you have matured and how much you appreciate her. You probably can't get the quality time to sit her down and tell her but you have a gift for writing. Write her letters and leave them for her to read when she has time. Don't bug her about has she read them yet either. Don't be afraid to ask her how you can show her how much you love her and how you can make life easier. She probably doesn't want mushy love letters. She wants to know you care and understand her stress and why she may feel neglected and alone.
    Again don't YOU dwell on the ways you have failed. You are probably overstating them. Yes, you may have drifted apart but you feel she still loves you but she may feel like she has had to do all the work "in the relationship." If she sees you trying to bring it back to life she will respond. It will take time and a lot of letters.
    Missy

10. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Thank you.

Iso.

11. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    Dear ISO, you have to stop trying to make up for lost time and actually live the moment that you have. I made that same mistake and pushed away, not only my wife, but my children as well. Understand your past mistakes. Apologize to the ones who have been hurt by them ( mean it!) Then move on. You can't truly love if you aren't someone who loves and you can't truly be forgiving unless you are someone who forgives. And the hardest person to forgive is ourselves......
    Repair what you can. Love what you're becoming and let the past lie, as much as you can. Good luck! I hope you and your family end up happy!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  12. Isopropylforyou

Texas
    Local Time:
    Wow.

Where has the time gone?

I had to step back for a bit

I just needed to be. No thinking just experiencing life.

I have also come to grips with my new normal.

The damage from COVID is done, I am who I am now.

The person who entered the hospital is not the same one that left and I'm okay with that I think....

It's time for me to pick myself up off the mat, dust myself off say "all right then" and get back into the fight that is life.

I understand now that life is never going to stop hitting me and will continue to hit me...HARD. It's not how many times life knocks me down, it's how many times I get back up, set myself and get back into the fight.

Things that have changed since I've last put my thoughts to print. I have been caging myself when I'm not at work. I put it on when I get home and take it off when it's time to go to work. It's just a cheap metal Amazon device but it gets the job done. I'm hoping it will help modify more of my behaviors and more of my thinking.

I believe it's working, my aggressiveness seems to have faded and I seem to have a bit more control over my anger. I'm calmer with clarity of mind and of thought. It's weird, I used to have no problems with this before covid took it from me and now I need a device?

Strange.

As for the Chastity cage...I need more info. I am more sensitive now since wearing the cage and I am worried that this will affect my love making with my wife. I definitely don't want it to be any shorter than it is already. I would like to last longer, satisfy Her more. Not sure where to start on the problem.

Well the Coffee is ready.

I will journal more later.

Isopropylforyou.

homebody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice