Bird cage.

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by Just a guy, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Just a guy

Just a guy Member

Carpenter
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    My kh has asked me to look for a new cage. The one I have is good size witch is 3 1/2 in long. Feels good. I’m out right now cause got a sore spot witch needs to heal. So have a question for everyone. Looking for a cage that you can clean easy while still locked and is around the same length. I can say this. Even tho I’m out for a little while. I miss the cage the wait and how it feels on me. Can’t wait to get back in a cage. Even tho I’m horny fighting not to rub and explode. So again any cages that you might suggest I will look them up and see if it’s right for us. Thank you in advance.

2. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Hey.

Maybe this

https://www.steelworxx.de/The-Looker-01

might help you. I have a cheap version of it from ebay, but have concerns about the material they use. I got irritated at my glans and had itching and stitching from concact dermatosis. I dont want it to happen in my urethra.

There is another version of it. The looker 02, which is suitable for PA. Though my wife wants to pierce me an PA I will buy this one. Though the pin is 8mm wide I have to wait a bit for to have the hole dilated.
    Though she wants to keep me permanently caged and less cleaning a birdcage seems to be the only solution.
    At all a more or completely closed item would be very nice also, because i wont see my clit anymore. But you have to clean it more often.

My wife bought me a new birdcage from Oxy. I am not sure if it really fits good I have to check the plug first. I didnt desinfect it. Picture below. IMG_20220730_091945.jpg

I hope it helps a bit.

Pamela Josefine likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice