Chastity cages and Christianity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 3944, May 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    You are mixing me up with Jaysaysyes. I wouldn`t ever use the word compassion, to big of word. I am the one that says that if you hold true to your religion, you will probably go to heaven. I am the one that used the South Park episode to stress this point. Does no one watch that anymore?
    I am the one that doesn`t think man should judge anyone on earth because we really don`t know anything. That is where faith comes in. It's hard enough arguing with you when you comment on just my comments, but it is really confusing to argue with you about someone else's comments.
    I just don`t like it when people belittle others for believing in God. If you have not done that then good for you.

2. Design is me

Local Time:
    Where did this come from? I think you meant to post this on the fox news forum. Right? Because a debate on the right to have an abortion should not be conducted by men with cages on there penises. Just my opinion.

3. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Thank you! You give me an extraordinary amount of influence.

While I can take no credit for your ultimate destination in life, I suspect it's already been chosen.

Please remember, there's still time. For all of us.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I know many people who are opposed to abortion who are not "terrorists and murderers". I know many people who support the choice of abortion who are not "terrorists and murderers".

I realize that whatever I say here will be pilloried, but c'est la vie.

Design is me likes this.
  5. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Please, why don't you read some books? For example:

Glimpses of Eternity - Raymond Moody, Paul Perry

6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Would you read The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins?

7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Origin of the species by Charles Darwin
    Why Evolution is True by Jerry Coyne
    There are so many books to read. And I do, including the bible. But this is something I will happily debate on DM. Not here.

8. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    But Evolution is not a problem for modern Christians...

Please, as first, you only read that book (Glimpses of Eternity - Raymond Moody, Paul Perry).

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I DMd him:
    Hey Aral, Let us assume I am well read enough. What is your point of getting me to read this particular book? Sell it to me. I'm intrigued to know, how did this book inspire or enlighten you, and why..

Kind regards

Jahrubbings

He replied thus:
    Ok, those books are good for female beginners. And I am sorry. I not know good express in words my feelings. But if You similar questions post publicly in the forum for all. Probably You get more interesting answers.

Goodbye

So I looked it up. It is a book on near death experiences. What does he mean by good for female beginners?

IMHO
    A natural, non-metaphysical explanation of near death experiences seems far more likely to me. Accounts of weird happenings at these traumatic times in people's lives are not proof of anything other than an active imagination and a lifetime of stories which set the scene. Personal accounts are not evidence. Evidence requires that a hypothesis be testable by others that get the same result, performing the same test under the same conditions. Peer reviewed.

homebody likes this.
  10. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    Oh, sorry, my mistake. This text was not for you, but for another person, and is it also for another book and another topic. I also privately communicate with other people... Sorry.

But for you I can say only - please read this book. In this book are also arguments for this your text.

11. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds a lot like you just said you couldn't be bothered me make your own arguments, so let the other person do it for you.

Raymond Moody also wrote Life after Life, and Reflections on Life after Life. Interesting, but nothing around which I'd build a philosophy.

12. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    It would seem absurd to me to build a philosophy around any one book.

13. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    Is multiple books what You should read, this is only as for start. Now just take small steps.

14. HusbandX

Local Time:
    You understand that you just told us to do your argument for you, do you not? Rather than contribute, you say, "go read this book and it will tell you."

What is it that you think Dr. Moody will educate us about? If you say go read a book, and say nothing about the book, you've really said nothing. Is this your life philosophy, what's contained in Dr. Moody's book? Then tell it. Don't simply say, go read the book.

Have you a position or belief, or is it some how relevant to the discussion? Then say it.

15. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    Don't be afraid to read books. It's better than all discussion...

I will not discuss.

16. HusbandX

Local Time:
    There are a lot of books. It doesn't take much to throw out the name of a book and say go read it.

What you are doing is entering a discussion in a thread and to make your point, asking the reader, the participant, to do your work for you. That's lazy, and given that most of us aren't going to waste time reading a book without a valid reason, when there are millions from which to choose, you're wasting the participants time. In other words, have you something to contribute? Other than telling us to go do your work for you?

Obviously you won't discuss, having been given multiple chances to do so.

Having read Dr. Mood's other works, I won't be wasting my time on this one. Or you, any further. My ignore list is edited, to accommodate.

Beyondheat, Lazlo Toth and true42 like this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    I gotta agree. The "go read a book" is of no help--especially in our sound-byte world of Chastity Mansion.

Of equal annoyance for me is when I provide some factual information that is dismissed simply because someone doesn't like it. Offer a counterpoint quoted from an actual verifiable source? Fine. But to just say things like "That's just a right wing website....." are about as vacuous as the "go read a book" advice.

Even the Mansion's sycophants embarrassed themselves with LUCY by failing to offer a single counter argument to her points on vaccinations. (I admit, I had fun watching the dilemma for them. Trying to kiss her backside, while desperately trying to disagree with her citations via nothing but hot air.)

Laz

18. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I'm curious as to how Steven Fry summed it up

19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    So it doesn't matter if you are good or bad? Just ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins and you're in. Sign me up!

Thinking about changing moral standards. If paedophilia was considered acceptable did that make it right? Consent is the moral absolute. Time or history don't alter that. They knew it was wrong, when it was non-consentual, or they had groomed their victims. In the same sense that forced slavery is, was and always has been wrong.

In Holland the age of consent is lower than most western countries, but up to adulthood, it must be between youngsters in the same age group.

20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    So there's been a lot of other debate about normalising chastity recently, which got me thinking about this old post.

Have any of you Christian guys ever gone to an anonymous forum, such as this, and debated with others that share your beliefs and the same scriptures, as to whether wearing a chastity device (which in itself is not kinky in my opinion) fits with the teachings of The Bible? Or proper kinky stuff, as long as it's with your wife?

Would be an interesting conversation to bring up.

21. Robins toy

Robins toy Active member

Local Time:
    I haven't had a conversation about chastity devices, but I have about kink in general.
    R and I met on a Christian dating site. We both hold the values of doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. We still do. That is the only way our relationship can work!

We both want to empower the other.

Then there is the kink aspect of chastity....

In my understanding of Christianity, the marriage bed is undefiled. Anything we do within the confines of our relationship is okay. I have had this conversation with several leaders in our belief system and they have all concurred.

Although I'm not sure , and haven't asked, about chastity after the ceremony, I would guess it is permitted.

Maybe I should start that conversation!

Then again, maybe I'm wrong....lol

A belief system is, ultimately, a very personal thing.

Seems like condemnation is the most popular path.....

carlayoung likes this.
  22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Well, it might have kept Onan from getting killed by God. Although, his crime was pulling out too early ...

23. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    I don't know if you really understood my post but you seem to confirme what I tried to explain.

My point is moral will drift if there is no absolute. Consent is a perspective that will drift without absolute. The fact that you tell me that consent is THE moral absolute come from what tou thing is right or wrong.

My point is about human behavior. It changes overtime depending on the fuzz of the time. Bible never change, therefore it's a boundary.

If you read carefully, I don't say that pedophilia is right !

Design is me likes this.
  24. Design is me

Local Time:
    Being a Christian, it is my understanding that if it`s between the husband and wife then it is fine. I guess if you went as far as wife swapping, then you may be going over the line. Chastity builds a stronger bond between a husband and wife (in most cases), so I don`t see how it could be considered wrong by any church.

25. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I agree, anything that brings a couple together is a plus, but would you discuss it in your prayer group? Wouldn't people be shocked? Would they say, you shouldn't need the cage you should pray instead?
    If you did bring it up, how would you go about it? What would you say? I think it would be a hard sell. There's also a big difference between the practice of self-abstinance and handing control to someone else, and actively seeking arousal but not release for the purposes of feeling more submissive and more aroused than you've ever been before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice